50 Year Old PAWG Bodybuilder Is Writing Tell All About Being A Lil Wayne Groupie

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
More fukkery :lupe:

She said in one her posts the last time Wayne got arrested was because about 30 scorned exes ratted him out to feds.

This cacette doesn’t understand that she’s implicated in all of this as his madam.

He used to have her fly out about 25 ig chicks then send them home if he didn’t like the look of them or if they catfished him.

Some of them would be stranded in Miami with no money and nowhere to stay.

One girl told her she slept in the airport for 2 weeks.

If what you’re saying is true, she needs to be advised to stop talking because like you said she is implicating herself. The book is coming back.

I’m trying to figure out what she wants Denise’s mom to do

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think her reason to lie is that’s she’s crazy and obsessed. Again, I believe her that Wayne is a deviant. Birdman turnt him out to drugs and sex so he wouldn’t see how light his pockets were.

Still skeptical on those screenshots. Too easy to forge them.

If this the case, a lot of people have failed him and it’s unfortunate.

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If this the case, a lot of people have failed him and it’s unfortunate.

I think they tried. You gotta remember that Birdman legally adopted Wayne. That’s why he stuck around after Turk, Juvie, BG and Mannie Fresh left.

Daps
Reppin
London baby.
@Starburst if this ever gets picked up by TMZ she’s OUTTA HERE.

His lawyer can get her booked for defamation of character and they’d have her self-incriminating texts and posts to prove it.

Neither of them checked i.d’s prior.

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think they tried. You gotta remember that Birdman legally adopted Wayne. That’s why he stuck around after Turk, Juvie, BG and Mannie Fresh left.

I never really understand the backstory behind the adoption. Can you please shed some light on this?
Thanks

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Starburst if this ever gets picked up by TMZ she’s OUTTA HERE.

His lawyer can get her booked for defamation of character and they’d have her self-incriminating texts and posts to prove it.

Neither of them checked i.d’s prior.

I really don’t know how this is going to end. She wants him to publicly apologize, and I don’t think he will. She’s blaming Denise and her mom for manipulating Wayne and keeping him away from her. She said she just got a corporate job. I wonder what happens if her employer googles her name.

Last edited:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Wayne: wyd? :shaq:
Old hag: just waking up :wub:

Wayne: 1010 N Venetian Dr :unimpressed:

This nikka couldnt even be bothered to write full sentences and this hoe thinks she was somehow special because Wayne kept her around for being a submissive cumrag :mjlol:
:mjlol:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
More fukkery :lupe:

She said in one her posts the last time Wayne got arrested was because about 30 scorned exes ratted him out to feds.

This cacette doesn’t understand that she’s implicated in all of this as his madam.

He used to have her fly out about 25 ig chicks then send them home if he didn’t like the look of them or if they catfished him.

Some of them would be stranded in Miami with no money and nowhere to stay.

One girl told her she slept in the airport for 2 weeks.

LMAO

SHES A WHITE WOMAN.
AINT NOTHING GONNA
HAPPEN TO HER.

IF THEY COME FOR WAYNE
THEYRE GONNA USE HER
TO CONVICT HIM.
:devil:
:evil:

Daps
Reppin
London baby.
LMAO

SHES A WHITE WOMAN.
AINT NOTHING GONNA
HAPPEN TO HER.

IF THEY COME FOR WAYNE
THEYRE GONNA USE HER
TO CONVICT HIM.
:devil:
:evil:

Lmao she’s salty people call her white when she’s Jewish.

She said the last time Wayne got arrested it was because his ex fiancé and 30 other women snitched to feds.

Feds told Wayne who was behind it anyway but she’s still involved in all this shyt with him.

Last edited: