50 Year Old PAWG Bodybuilder Is Writing Tell All About Being A Lil Wayne Groupie

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I believe most of this is real except the screenshots. I bet they’ve been photoshopped/faked.

I don’t believe she’s lying, she has no reason to. Her posts are too detailed to be fake.. Has anyone tried the numbers? I’m sure Wayne must’ve changed them by now lol

Last edited:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I agree, he must have liked her enough to keep going back to her for six years

she’s got an only fans account too…it’s free

OnlyFans
I'm looking now

"All that self-medicating & flying any & every woman that pops in ur DM’s in for meaningless sex is just hindering ur healing & delaying the inevitable.

Wayne often said, “u know I’m not picky,” when it came to my finding a “friend” to join us.

One Christmas Eve, he called over a woman named Sam that works promos in Miami Beach clubs. “She’s not much to look at,” he warned me, “but she’s nice. I used to see another girl that worked promos & she found out the very first time Sam came here & IMMEDIATELY text me, ‘SAM??? Are u serious? SAM??’ I never heard from her again after that.” He continued. “After we have fun, I’m going to say something to u about plans w/ the kids so she’ll leave. I’ll ask u what time we said we’d be there so that u can take it from there & get her out of the house or she won’t leave. She only asked if u were a man or a girl. She’s down w/ both.”

He was right. It was hard to get her out. She was short, chunky white, w/ long, flat, blonde / brown hair, a larger waist than hips, & a sharp nose. Not what his fans expect him to have as a bed buddy.

I’ve watched him bring in 5 different women one after the other he flies in, until he finds one he likes. Bc he texts the other girls while one is there w/ us, he often has to tell the next woman to wait outside in the car w/ his security until he “gets rid of this girl,” that was already in his house.

I’ve seen so much in the past 6 yrs ..."

Crazy lifestyle.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
I'm looking now

"All that self-medicating & flying any & every woman that pops in ur DM’s in for meaningless sex is just hindering ur healing & delaying the inevitable.

Wayne often said, “u know I’m not picky,” when it came to my finding a “friend” to join us.

One Christmas Eve, he called over a woman named Sam that works promos in Miami Beach clubs. “She’s not much to look at,” he warned me, “but she’s nice. I used to see another girl that worked promos & she found out the very first time Sam came here & IMMEDIATELY text me, ‘SAM??? Are u serious? SAM??’ I never heard from her again after that.” He continued. “After we have fun, I’m going to say something to u about plans w/ the kids so she’ll leave. I’ll ask u what time we said we’d be there so that u can take it from there & get her out of the house or she won’t leave. She only asked if u were a man or a girl. She’s down w/ both.”

He was right. It was hard to get her out. She was short, chunky white, w/ long, flat, blonde / brown hair, a larger waist than hips, & a sharp nose. Not what his fans expect him to have as a bed buddy.

I’ve watched him bring in 5 different women one after the other he flies in, until he finds one he likes. Bc he texts the other girls while one is there w/ us, he often has to tell the next woman to wait outside in the car w/ his security until he “gets rid of this girl,” that was already in his house.

I’ve seen so much in the past 6 yrs ..."

Crazy lifestyle.
that addiction is something else, boy i tell ya :wow:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
that addiction is something else, boy i tell ya :wow:

All these child stars be deranged. Britney, Wayne and many more. I wonder how he's able to maintain compared to others though.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I dont believe her 100%, but I do believe wayne on some shyt
Yeah she definitely has some receipts but I don't believe it all. She posts about him literally every day. She probably misses that nikka.

Last edited: