50 Year Old PAWG Bodybuilder Is Writing Tell All About Being A Lil Wayne Groupie

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don’t believe she’s lying, she has no reason to. Her posts are too detailed to be fake.. Has anyone tried the numbers? I’m sure Wayne must’ve changed them by now lol

I think her reason to lie is that’s she’s crazy and obsessed. Again, I believe her that Wayne is a deviant. Birdman turnt him out to drugs and sex so he wouldn’t see how light his pockets were.

Still skeptical on those screenshots. Too easy to forge them.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can’t stop looking :whoo:

ImportantDifficultFeline-small.gif

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
Gives a whole new meaning to

Doing what the fukk I want
Hate me all the fukk you want
Real nikkas fukk with me
and I don’t give a fukk who don’t :dame:

Daps
Reppin
London baby.
@Starburst no one deserves to be raped but Wayne’s a self-medicating survivor and she’s a beer short of a six-pack.

She quit her job and moved her and her 10 year old daughter to Florida after talking to Wayne a few times on the phone - albeit via text.

He’d leave her in the hotel for 3 days whilst he was out skateboarding or whatever and she’d be texting him giddy from the penthouse, “happy to be here!” :blessed:

She tried to barter her disheveled p*ssy with commitment after he smutted her out to strippers and Papi Culo and THAT was when it dawned on her that he was in it for himself.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I think her reason to lie is that’s she’s crazy and obsessed. Again, I believe her that Wayne is a deviant. Birdman turnt him out to drugs and sex so he wouldn’t see how light his pockets were.

Yeah some seem fake, some seem real.

As long as the music don't stop, IDC :manny:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Is he really a drug addict?

I think two or 3 years ago he went into a seizure after taking lean. Also:

Gold-plated handgun, drugs found in Lil Wayne’s bag after jet search, sources say
Investigators also found MDMA in pill and crystal form as well as weed, cocaine and heroin in the bag, but the quantity of each drug was not immediately known, the sources said. In addition, Lil Wayne’s chef, who was traveling with the rapper, had about $20,000 in cash on him, sources said

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I think two or 3 years ago he went into a seizure after taking lean. Also:

Gold-plated handgun, drugs found in Lil Wayne’s bag after jet search, sources say
Investigators also found MDMA in pill and crystal form as well as weed, cocaine and heroin in the bag, but the quantity of each drug was not immediately known, the sources said. In addition, Lil Wayne’s chef, who was traveling with the rapper, had about $20,000 in cash on him, sources said

:snoop:

I hope he makes it to 40.

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Starburst no one deserves to be raped but Wayne’s a self-medicating survivor and she’s a beer short of a six-pack.

She quit her job and moved her and her 10 year old daughter to Florida after talking to Wayne a few times on the phone - albeit via text.

He’d leave her in the hotel for 3 days whilst he was out skateboarding or whatever and she’d be texting him giddy from the penthouse, “happy to be here!” :blessed:

She tried to barter her disheveled p*ssy with commitment after he smutted her out to strippers and Papi Culo and THAT was when it dawned on her that he was in it for himself.

This is like a soap opera…I can’t stop watching…

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn Weezy
iu

That was the same nikka that bragged about kissing Baby on songs, so none of this is surprising to me, just sad.

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

On Onlyfans she claims a talk show has reached out to her for an interview, so we have to see if she follows through.

By the way, be careful what you post here from her Onlyfans. It’s copyright,

Daps
Reppin
London baby.
This is like a soap opera…I can’t stop watching…

More fukkery :lupe:

She said in one her posts the last time Wayne got arrested was because about 30 scorned exes ratted him out to feds.

This cacette doesn’t understand that she’s implicated in all of this as his madam.

He used to have her fly out about 25 ig chicks then send them home if he didn’t like the look of them or if they catfished him.

Some of them would be stranded in Miami with no money and nowhere to stay.

One girl told her she slept in the airport for 2 weeks.

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
I swear Wayne is a walking L.

from c00ning it up with Trump, to getting shot at by Birdman, to going broke, to his embarrassing Katie Couric interview, to getting ice thrown on him at Liv by Birdman’s goons to this :mjlol: