50 Year Old PAWG Bodybuilder Is Writing Tell All About Being A Lil Wayne Groupie

Daps
Reppin
London baby.
Rep for Cliffs :lupe:

- Single mother of 2, sleeping with Wayne for 6 years.

- He moved her from Texas to Miami solely to engage in his sexual deviances with trans and random ig chicks.

- Demanded she didn’t work so she could be on call for him 24/7 and she obliged.

- Released a book last year to force his hand into commitment (then removed it after he sent her money).

- Wayne told her to look for a house for him to rest his head (insinuating he was gonna pay) but ended up engaged to Denise Bidot (Spanish chick) during this time and this lady found out via ig.

- Wayne’s girl demanded he cut her off and cacette was rendered homeless on the streets of Miami and being raped in an Air BnB.

- Claims she just wants an apology from Wayne and his wife.

- About to drop ANOTHER book with more fukkery this month.

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's already over.. We honestly the only people who cares

I’m not too sure about that. She will eventually get the platform she wants if she continues to make noise.

Now she’s blaming Denise for being homeless..

Be advised though, he told me in Jan that you knew I was part of the package deal & that’s what I believed. I think you did agree to it, but you decided to handle (manipulate) it in your own.”

Wow...

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk this sick ass ugly ass stalking ass glenn close wannabe…either boil a bunny or go back on with your life bytch…jeezus!

That’s another thing to consider. She’s become so accustomed to a certain lifestyle in terms of having bills and rent paid, and being in the bed of a rich man. Unless she’s positioned in the same way, can she she go back to normal life?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That’s another thing to consider. She’s become so accustomed to a certain lifestyle in terms of having bills and rent paid, and being in the bed of a rich man. Unless she’s positioned in the same way, can she she go back to normal life?

fukk that bytch…I’m not considering shyt!

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
This cac is crazy. Noone told her to be a dumbass and get in this position :mjlol:

Her own fault

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I’m not too sure about that. She will eventually get the platform she wants if she continues to make noise.

Now she’s blaming Denise for being homeless..

Be advised though, he told me in Jan that you knew I was part of the package deal & that’s what I believed. I think you did agree to it, but you decided to handle (manipulate) it in your own.”

Wow...

There's so many groupies and stories like this... Way worse.. Over all of history.. Nobody cares about them. Not the men, not the women... Nobody feels bad for whores..

Like I said before.. If ABC had "THE TELL ALL STORY OF LIL WAYNE'S TRANSEXUAL SEXCAPADES WITH A WHITE WOMAN"

It would be the biggest and most talked about story all fukking year.. They'd put her on 20/20 with Barbara Walters AND Katie Couric to lead into the NBA Finals if they could.. They get all the ratings, do follow ups, help her with a book, make a TV movie, all that...

And yet... Won't even touch it.. Not just ABC.. But not even click bait ass websites who could come up with this interview... Nobody cares.. It's over.

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looks like Kimberly deleted her Instagram page..but have no fear, she has a backup account

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
There's so many groupies and stories like this... Way worse.. Over all of history.. Nobody cares about them. Not the men, not the women... Nobody feels bad for whores..

Like I said before.. If ABC had "THE TELL ALL STORY OF LIL WAYNE'S TRANSEXUAL SEXCAPADES WITH A WHITE WOMAN"

It would be the biggest and most talked about story all fukking year.. They'd put her on 20/20 with Barbara Walters AND Katie Couric to lead into the NBA Finals if they could.. They get all the ratings, do follow ups, help her with a book, make a TV movie, all that...

And yet... Won't even touch it.. Not just ABC.. But not even click bait ass websites who could come up with this interview... Nobody cares.. It's over.
Why would Wayne's sexuality be headline news?

Do people really care that much?

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Probably not ABC, but In my opinion it’s a story that Wendy Williams would pick up

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the fukk??
:picard:
In a now deleted Instagram post she says

Daps
Reppin
London baby.
E
the fukk??
:picard:

She has voice notes on her page describing everything.

It’s unfortunate she was raped but LISTEN LADY, you moved to Miami to be a rapper’s BUSSDOWN :beli:

He promised to take care of me,” :mjcry:

And colonists promised the Natives clean blankets :camby:

Half a century year old with 2 kids and still as gullible as she was at 15 smh.