50 Year Old PAWG Bodybuilder Is Writing Tell All About Being A Lil Wayne Groupie

Daps
Reppin
London baby.
@Starburst I wondered that myself.

It’s obvious her mental health is on it’s last legs in general - she has crazy lady eyes and posts like a 15 year old schoolgirl.

She doesn’t want an apology either, she wants another lifeline without being the one to reach out first so she can go back to him without women calling her thirsty.

It’s all Dwayne’s fault after all :skip:

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Starburst I wondered that myself.

It’s obvious her mental health is on it’s last legs in general - she has crazy lady eyes and posts like a 15 year old schoolgirl.

She doesn’t want an apology either, she wants another lifeline without being the one to reach out first so she can go back to him without women calling her thirsty.

It’s all Dwayne’s fault after all :skip:

In my opinion this is what it’s about. He probably gave her money in the hopes of pacifying her and getting her to pull the book from Amazon, but that didn’t work.

She clearly stated that Denise is manipulating Wayne and keeping him away from her. The guy is married, what does she expect?. I’m no expert, but she can’t handle that he doesn’t want her.

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she gets less than 20 likes on her posts. Seems like nobody is paying attention to this lady but thecoli. :manny:

The guy from the group P.M Dawn comments and likes her photos..

In my opinion she’s continuing to do this until she gets the platform that she wants to get his attention in the hopes that she gets him back. She wants him to apologize publicly, but I’m not sure if that will happen.

I’m surprised that Shaderoom and the other outlets haven’t picked this story up.

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
More fukkery :lupe:

She said in one her posts the last time Wayne got arrested was because about 30 scorned exes ratted him out to feds.

This cacette doesn’t understand that she’s implicated in all of this as his madam.

He used to have her fly out about 25 ig chicks then send them home if he didn’t like the look of them or if they catfished him.

Some of them would be stranded in Miami with no money and nowhere to stay.

One girl told her she slept in the airport for 2 weeks.

:laff::laff::laff:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
The guy from the group P.M Dawn comments and likes her photos..

In my opinion she’s continuing to do this until she gets the platform that she wants to get his attention in the hopes that she gets him back. She wants him to apologize publicly, but I’m not sure if that will happen.

I’m surprised that Shaderoom and the other outlets haven’t picked this story up.
They got connections to keep. Yea they'll report out and out drama that ain't too serious... Repost comments and vids that the actual celebs posts... But like sports media, they are way too close to the people they report on. They start outing sexualities and going 100% in with every groupie story, they'd be blackballed quick.. Just like how ESPN will never talk about a player cheating, doing drugs or cheating, unless they are outright caught or told on by another famous person. They sweep stories under the rug every single day

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
More fukkery :lupe:

She said in one her posts the last time Wayne got arrested was because about 30 scorned exes ratted him out to feds.

This cacette doesn’t understand that she’s implicated in all of this as his madam.

He used to have her fly out about 25 ig chicks then send them home if he didn’t like the look of them or if they catfished him.

Some of them would be stranded in Miami with no money and nowhere to stay.

One girl told her she slept in the airport for 2 weeks.

:damn:

30 scorned exes :dead:

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Starburst thats that rejection talking.

She has to call him a narcissist to justify how she was dealing with a millionaire for 6 years and has nothing to show for it but a wet ass :pachaha:

Look at her backup page

I agree with you. All this stems from being rejected. Interesting that she is expecting Denise to speak to her about this.

I’m inclined to believe(and I could be wrong) that Lil Wayne is denying being married to just keep his private life private. In my opinion there is nothing wrong with that.

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They got connections to keep. Yea they'll report out and out drama that ain't too serious... Repost comments and vids that the actual celebs posts... But like sports media, they are way too close to the people they report on. They start outing sexualities and going 100% in with every groupie story, they'd be blackballed quick.. Just like how ESPN will never talk about a player cheating, doing drugs or cheating, unless they are outright caught or told on by another famous person. They sweep stories under the rug every single day

You make a really good point. This is probably why a lot of people are reluctant to believe her because no known media outlet is reporting on it. In addition, other than cutting her off financially, and hurt her feelings, In my opinion Wayne hasn’t done anything illegal other than live his life.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
You make a really good point. This is probably why a lot of people are reluctant to believe her because no known media outlet is reporting on it. In addition, other than cutting her off financially, and hurt her feelings, In my opinion Wayne hasn’t done anything illegal other than live his life.
It’s too much money involved. It’s not just her vs Wayne. If Wayne needs to make a call, it’s universal records, his sponsors, and every friend in the industry that could possibly back him. Or not fukk with a publication he has beef with. And then the big corporations could always go to that media company’s parent company. Shut it down above their neck.

But it’s clear she’s telling the truth. And has proof. Nobody is this crazy for nothing. And any reporter looking for a story would have the biggest of this hip hop year so far. Maybe ever if Wayne is the gay rapper. But nobody who matters will even interview her in private?

Yea. Power is everything

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk this sick ass ugly ass stalking ass glenn close wannabe…either boil a bunny or go back on with your life bytch…jeezus!