50 pull ups and 100 push ups in under 5 min? possible?

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
I don't think anyone ITT will agree your reps were as clean as OP video dude's, which also coulda also been stricter, but that's not the point. Your form was :trash: but at least you attempted the challenge and posted receipts. That's all you get credit for, little fella. :francis:

Well mission not accomplished, because you're not bigger or stronger than me, and you're not even ripped. :russ:

Taking legal supplements and having results >>>>> bragging about not taking supplements, still having no gains, and posting receipts of lifts and calis using dogshyt form.
:ufdup:

Not sure why you're on my nuts when I wasn't even @'tting you, but I'll ask again: you sure this is the hill you want to die on? :usure:

post your shyt until then you on the sidelines hating like a typical cracker

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
THAT nikka LIKE 5'2 125 POUNDS THO.

LIGHTWEIGHT nikkaS
WITH SHORT LIMBS GOT A BIG
ADVANTAGE AT THIS shyt.
:devil:
:evil:

Daps
Ask calisthenics crew for details. 50 and 100 for a whole day isn't much. We used to break down and do reps every 10-15 minutes for hours at work. :yeshrug:

@neotheflyingone How many reps you doing these days? :jbhmm:

Pushups?

did 500 total yesterday. :wow: first time in my life ever doing that many pushups in a day.

My right pec muscle was spasming on the last couple of sets :pachaha: never had that happen before.