50 pull ups and 100 push ups in under 5 min? possible?

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
You got the physique of someone who eats nothin but cheese pizzas every day. Ole go down 1 inch on push ups fakkit
Prove you’re black like myself or stop talking to me white boy..say what you want about my physique you see my pressing 225 these hands not weak been waiting to beat a fakkit ass white boy up..you in LA we can see who tough in real life not behind a coli account

Rick Roller 10

All Star
Daps
Prove you’re black like myself or stop talking to me white boy..say what you want about my physique you see my pressing 225 these hands not weak been waiting to beat a fakkit ass white boy up..you in LA we can see who tough in real life not behind a coli account
Fatherless, physiqueless, sensitive little boy. I’ll fukk u up. Your calves look like tootsie rolls u ain’t gonna do shyt

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
:umad: U mad as fukk right now lil nikka.

Be sure to keep that same energy when it's leg day. :banderas:
Legs strong I been jumping out the gym wind milling etc was a hooper..I can tell you never played sports just started lifting after high school for chicks not a real athlete you all about “gains” like a cac chads who think they tough

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
How you look with a shirt off is more important than how you look with clothes. Could care if I look skinny with a shirt on. As long as I look ripped with a shirt off I'm good.

How often do you walk around with no shirt on? Now how often do you walk around with one on?

A non-scrawny nikka could look good in both situations (:dame:).

:umad:

Son Goku

Daps
That dude sound gay he think if you not a roided kali muscle nikka you not strong how I know he a cac
Legs strong I been jumping out the gym wind milling etc was a hooper..I can tell you never played sports just started lifting after high school for chicks not a real athlete you all about “gains” like a cac chads who think they tough

Skinny nikkas in here mad as fukk. :mjlol::lolbron:

Son Goku

Daps
I do pullups every morning but my number never goes up..max out at the same number I been at. What's up with that coli how can I go higher

Do half reps.

Half the ROM, half the work, means your max should double. :troll:

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
Yes, definitely possible. Watch the CrossFit Games. Although they do too much IMO on the pull ups

Son Goku

Daps
Says the Short stocky white boy who never played sports and just started lifting and has to use supplements to turn that flab into muscle

Flab can be turned into muscle now? :ohhh: :leon:

:umad: It's nikkas outchea taller, leaner, and stronker than you.

I'd me mad too if I built like a black praying mantis. :russ: