50 pull ups and 100 push ups in under 5 min? possible?

Daps
True, but a full-grown breh doing 50/100 in a whole day (assuming they're only doing calis) isn't exactly high-volume. :ld:

Yeah I was doing 100 for a long time and it can do something but definitely do more.

I'm not just doing push ups. I do burpees, hundreds of squats, and working on my push-ups too plus its high intensity. Like doing one set, taking 5 seconds and then starting the next set.

I make more progress doing more than I obviously would only doing 100

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
I am in Florida, but judging from your shytty videos, nonexistent calves, and your inability to accept advice, I already know how weak you are.
:mjlol::sas1:

Perhaps you should pick on someone you own size? Say @Gully Bull or @Swagnificent?
:smugfavre:

what advice all nikkas did was come in here and talk shyt when I’m the only one with receipts I see why nikkas don’t post receipts fakkit ass internet nikkas like you

supanegro

the average ghost
Daps
His arms dont fully extend..I can do it in under 5 mins by these standards...

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Critique my form all you want that’s in 2 mins I don’t want to hear shyt from you unless you posting one too..

I’m everything I say I am

Nah bruh!
You should go all the way down.
Not them half-ass sissy push-ups.
As for that pull-up bar, you don't have space to extend your arms.

I'll give you credit for posting up.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
what advice all nikkas did was come in here and talk shyt when I’m the only one with receipts I see why nikkas don’t post receipts fakkit ass internet nikkas like you

:umad: U mad as fukk right now lil nikka.

Be sure to keep that same energy when it's leg day. :banderas:

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
I do pullups every morning but my number never goes up..max out at the same number I been at. What's up with that coli how can I go higher