50 pull ups and 100 push ups in under 5 min? possible?

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
When did I say genetics had nothing to do with it? Height is the most obvious genetic trait and guess what? Most people are average. Same thing with building muscle. Most of us are average. The differences in physique are moreso due to work ethic. The genetically gifted are rare outliers. Just as guys above 6'4" are rare.
you always talk about what you is, but you never show what you is.

krack is certified. i remember him from way back in the days.

you're not doing this challenge, and thats just the bottom line. until receipts are produced, you're ass talking, and you need to knock that shyt off. you are foolin no one. its cute, but stop.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Last time I did 100 pull ups in one sitting it took me 20 mins :dead:

Last time I did 100 I had the bulletproof vest on for Memorial Day Murph in 2019. That shyt took ages (just over 25 minutes).

Never again, I told myself, never again. :hubie: (Imma do it again this year. :pachaha:)

Son Goku

Daps
I've actually been timing myself on how fast it takes me to do certain excersises for the last 60 or so days.

I've highighted my 3 fastest times for 100 pushups

image-1.png

I think its impossible for me. Even if have my best pushup time, which is 2 minutes 47 seconds, there is no way I can do 50 pullups in 2 minutes 13 seconds.

shyt my fastest time doing 50 curls is 2 minutes 27 seconds. And 50 pullups for someone who weighs 260lbs is harder than 50 curls @ 100lbs

Also for reference, i do pushups with handles, much more difficult than flat palm, but even with flat palm i couldn't make this time.

This is one coli challenge I cannot do.. period.

12.684 miles in one day? :bryan::deadmanny::deadrose::dead:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
12.684 miles in one day? :bryan::deadmanny::deadrose::dead:

Yep. But prior to that I hadn't run for 3 days in a row.
I try to average 3 miles a day, so I was behind.
Its not really that bad, I just hop on my treadmill in my gym and turn my TV on. Its not like i'm sprinting :mjlol:

There's this dude on youtube HellahGood (who inspired me to start running daily). He's run 54 miles in one day, then turned around and ran 21 the next day. And that's at a fast pace, not my jogging pace.

Son Goku

Daps
Yep. But prior to that I hadn't run for 3 days in a row.
I try to average 3 miles a day, so I was behind.
Its not really that bad, I just hop on my treadmill in my gym and turn my TV on. Its not like i'm sprinting :mjlol:

There's this dude on youtube HellahGood (who inspired me to start running daily). He's run 54 miles in one day, then turned around and ran 21 the next day. And that's at a fast pace, not my jogging pace.

:salute:

I might kick my distance up to 2 a day. But no more. :whoa:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag

Critique my form all you want that’s in 2 mins I don’t want to hear shyt from you unless you posting one too..

I’m everything I say I am

listen. i counted. this wasnt the OP. lets be honest.

impressive, you my westcoast nikka, but it wasnt the OP. not even close. but you did your thang tho my nikka. you my nikka

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
listen. i counted. this wasnt the OP. lets be honest.

impressive, you my westcoast nikka, but it wasnt the OP. not even close. but you did your thang tho my nikka. you my nikka
Only difference is he is outside I have to use the pull up bar indoors Our pushups the same he not fully extending either and I’m even using my fist