50 pull ups and 100 push ups in under 5 min? possible?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Celebrated? Nobody gives a shyt

If you have ever worked for over a year on developing your physique with a strict diet and workout regime you would understand. I don't cheat or take any shortcuts. So when I see someone else with an impressive physique, I assume the same. So I give them the respect I would expect in return. And that means giving them props for their incredible work ethic and determination.

The brotha in this video deserves to be praised for his work ethic and diligence. Not have some idiot come in here and act like he was born to look this way. That's classic white supremacy where our accomplishments gets dismissed as god given while theirs are because of diligence and hard work.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
you always talk about what you is, but you never show what you is.

krack is certified. i remember him from way back in the days.

you're not doing this challenge, and thats just the bottom line. until receipts are produced, you're ass talking, and you need to knock that shyt off. you are foolin no one. its cute, but stop.

Forget about me. This is about the breh in the video. I could care less if ya'll think I'm fugazi. I just find it offensive when some idiot like that krack guy tries to act like hard work ain't the overriding factor in why he looks the way he does. That is all. Don't come in here like the white supremacist thinking that when we do something special its genetics but when they do it, its hard work.

Rick Roller 10

All Star
Daps
If you have ever worked for over a year on developing your physique with a strict diet and workout regime you would understand. I don't cheat or take any shortcuts. So when I see someone else with an impressive physique, I assume the same. So I give them the respect I would expect in return. And that means giving them props for their incredible work ethic and determination.

The brotha in this video deserves to be praised for his work ethic and diligence. Not have some idiot come in here and act like he was born to look this way. That's classic white supremacy where our accomplishments gets dismissed as god given while theirs are because of diligence and hard work.
Shut up and quit beggin for respect.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps

Forget about me. This is about the breh in the video. I could care less if ya'll think I'm fugazi. I just find it offensive when some idiot like that krack guy tries to act like hard work ain't the overriding factor in why he looks the way he does. That is all. Don't come in here like the white supremacist thinking that when we do something special its genetics but when they do it, its hard work.

Nikkas finally calling you out for your fitness B.S. :umad:

And can't nobody tell your scrawny ass actually works out with street clothes on, so nobody respects that you do calis (and don't post receipts). :camby:

Son Goku

Daps
Where your receipts you see mine, I wanna see you do “Half reps” in 2 mins like I did
You did half reps, but at least you posted receipts. I never said I was finna do this though. :stopitslime:

I don't do unweighted calisthenics, so I have no reason to post a video. If you had posted cleaner reps like old buddy in the OP then maybe you'd have a point.:yeshrug:

And this ain't the hill you wanna die on lil dude. I stay posting up videos and gifs of lifting on here and NT. :usure:

Son Goku

Daps
nikkas talking half reps and asking for receipts when I post them it’s quiet I want to see what you nikkas pushing this was before the quarantine

Still repping half reps I see. At least you consistent. :russ:

I benched today and will bench tomorrow and will post receipts just for you lil homie. Max reps at 225? Imma use full range of motion though. :mjlol:

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
You did half reps, but at least you posted receipts. I never said I was finna do this though. :stopitslime:

I don't do unweighted calisthenics, so I have no reason to post a video. If you had posted cleaner reps like old buddy in the OP then maybe you'd have a point.:yeshrug:

And this ain't the hill you wanna die on lil dude. I stay posting up videos and gifs of lifting on here and NT. :usure:
I did same exact push-up as guy in video he does half reps as well if that’s what you calling them he never fully extended, if you talking pull ups well I’m using a pull up bar on a door frame not the same of course..

And just cause you big don’t mean you strong can me lil dude all you want I don’t take supplements to bulk I just want to be ripped

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
Still repping half reps I see. At least you consistent. :russ:

I benched today and will bench tomorrow and will post receipts just for you lil homie. Max reps at 225? Imma use full range of motion though. :mjlol:
That’s not max reps at all that’s my warm up I love the coli post receipts nikkas start dry hating lmao

Son Goku

Daps
I did same exact push-up as guy in video he does half reps as well if that’s what you calling them he never fully extended, if you talking pull ups well I’m using a pull up bar on a door frame not the same of course..

I don't think anyone ITT will agree your reps were as clean as OP video dude's, which also coulda also been stricter, but that's not the point. Your form was :trash: but at least you attempted the challenge and posted receipts. That's all you get credit for, little fella. :francis:

And just cause you big don’t mean you strong can me lil dude all you want I don’t take supplements to bulk I just want to be ripped

Well mission not accomplished, because you're not bigger or stronger than me, and you're not even ripped. :russ:

Taking legal supplements and having results >>>>> bragging about not taking supplements, still having no gains, and posting receipts of lifts and calis using dogshyt form.
:ufdup:

Not sure why you're on my nuts when I wasn't even @'tting you, but I'll ask again: you sure this is the hill you want to die on? :usure: