50 pull ups and 100 push ups in under 5 min? possible?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I bet his bi’s and tri’s were on fire; pull-ups ain’t a joke. I can do like 15 in one set but would need at least 2-3 minutes to do another 15, if that.

You not suppose to do as many as you can in a set, you never gonna increase your endurance that way

you suppose to shorter sets so you can do more sets, that's how you increase your overall endurance then you can be like this guy

Once you doing 100 a day on the regular all together, then increase the reps in the set

Daps
Reppin
NULL
afro genes proving once again they are GOAT :banderas:

:childplease: he did it through hard work not genetics dumbass

Stop trying to attach your lazy ass onto this brothas accomplishments. I actually follow that YouTube page since I'm into calisthenics and they had some chinese dude on there a few months ago do the same thing.

Hard work is what gets results like this. Stop trying to be like the white supremacists who try to dismiss our dominance in certain fields as the result of genetics when its really because of our hard work and the fact we are given an opportunity.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
be a Saiyan raised on Earth brehs:banderas:

You know this isn't a test of strength but rather endurance?

Breh is jacked but he's also very disciplined in this training. This type of endurance takes a lot of training. Its not simply the result of being strong.

There are dudes on that YouTube channel not even close to his muscle mass that have also completed this channel. In particular this asian dude who ain't that jacked.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
where ya nikkas videos at :sas1:

I'm at the park 2 days a week doing the same thing. But I train for strength and muscle mass. So I'm doing WEIGHTED pullups, dips, and pushups rather than bodyweight. Less reps but more resistance.

I couldn't do this challenge. But if I trained for it I probably could. Since I started doing weighted pullups, normal pullups have become super easy.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

Stop trying to attach your lazy ass onto this brothas accomplishments. I actually follow that YouTube page since I'm into calisthenics and they had some chinese dude on there a few months ago do the same thing.

Hard work is what gets results like this. Stop trying to be like the white supremacists who try to dismiss our dominance in certain fields as the result of genetics when its really because of our hard work and the fact we are given an opportunity.

look at you mad as fukk I have a thread in the gym section w what I look like and what I can do I don't need to attach myself to anyone's accomplishments.

Hate to break it to you but there are people that can work very hard, do steroids and still look like shyt. Genetics play a huge part.

Doesn't matter how hard you train you ain't never gonna be Floyd Mayweather.

edit I see why you deep red won't waste my time replying to you bum. :mjlol:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
tenor.gif

This nikka showed an entire video, non edited, timer on a flip.

if yall gon make claims, imma need to see the receipts.

yeap bunch of shyt talking and zero receipts as usual :whew:

Rick Roller 10

All Star
Daps

Why u givin people so much power over u by being so mad over nothing. Chill out ya hot head

Daps
Reppin
NULL
look at you mad as fukk I have a thread in the gym section w what I look like and what I can do I don't need to attach myself to anyone's accomplishments.

Hate to break it to you but there are people that can work very hard, do steroids and still look like shyt. Genetics play a huge part.

Doesn't matter how hard you train you ain't never gonna be Floyd Mayweather.

edit I see why you deep red won't waste my time replying to you bum. :mjlol:

When did I say genetics had nothing to do with it? Height is the most obvious genetic trait and guess what? Most people are average. Same thing with building muscle. Most of us are average. The differences in physique are moreso due to work ethic. The genetically gifted are rare outliers. Just as guys above 6'4" are rare.