50 pull ups and 100 push ups in under 5 min? possible?

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
Flab can be turned into muscle now? :ohhh: :leon:

:umad: It's nikkas outchea taller, leaner, and stronker than you.

I'd me mad too if I built like a black praying mantis. :russ:
Lol keep trolling you still haven’t posted shyt and how do you know how strong one is off a push-up video and a video of me easily repping 225? You don’t, you just seeing that I’m 6’3 180 and assuming I’m weak because I’m not a jacked 6’3 230..real athletes understand this, nikkas who lift just for the physique don’t..you still haven’t post shyt but you have the most to say why is that..seems like my lean physique has you triggered. Guarantee I can max what you max or more on the bench but you will just talk and not POST like I have im real life you are behind this coli account

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Lol keep trolling you still haven’t posted shyt and how do you know how strong one is off a push-up video and a video of me easily repping 225? You don’t, you just seeing that I’m 6’3 180 and assuming I’m weak because I’m not a jacked 6’3 230..real athletes understand this, nikkas who lift just for the physique don’t..you still haven’t post shyt but you have the most to say why is that..seems like my lean physique has you triggered. Guarantee I can max what you max or more on the bench but you will just talk and not POST like I have im real life you are behind this coli account

Haven't even left for the gym yet scrawny nikka. :stopitslime:
If you're 6'3" 180, you're taller but even scrawnier than I thought. :umad:

Go eat some whole foods and drink some milk, weak nikka. I'll post up after I get done. :rudy:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
I'm never impressed by what short dudes can accomplish with those short ass arms and 150lb frame. If I had my strength and had a short man frame I'd be hitting 2000 push ups in 5 minutes

Son Goku

Daps
Man fukk outta here I can tell you white..you can reply and get the last word I’m done until you post

Oh good, it's about time your frail ass shut the fukk up. :russ:

Squatting right now (something your bytch ass needs to do). :francis:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I do pullups every morning but my number never goes up..max out at the same number I been at. What's up with that coli how can I go higher
Don't do them every morning - take a break day - do sets of pull-ups instead of going straight to failure. If you're maxing out at, say 50; try to do four sets of 15.

Switch up your form as well.

Son Goku

Daps
I’m not a fakkit hater so good shyt..

you not all that big to be talking like you are tho and you not even 6 ft but good shyt on your full extensions I’m not a hater

On that we can both agree. :salute: (And I'm actually 6'1" with no shoes on. :ufdup:)

Still the stronkest nikka in both of my backup gyms and one of the stronkest in my main gym. :youngsabo:

Brb benching 315+, pulling 6, and squatting in the mid-4's and I'm not even peaking. :whoo:

Once I get some size it's finna be a whole wrap. :damn: