50 Min Nintendo Direct 2/17/21 2PM PT

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
the fact that GBA VC is a pipe dream says a lot, they are so behind the curve.

How can i do all this shyt on a PSP and not a switch

The problem is nintendo doesn’t want us to buy it from them but they make it as hard as possible for anyone to play it through other means.

I would buy final fantasy tactics a2 and golden sun in a heartbeat.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
The problem is nintendo doesn’t want us to buy it from them but they make it as hard as possible for anyone to play it through other means.

I would buy final fantasy tactics a2 and golden sun in a heartbeat.
Didn’t they take the browser off because of home brewing paranoia ,
they went nuclear with DRM when we would gladly pay for the games

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I doubt theres anything nintendo could do for almost an hour that wouldn’t satisfy people. Nintendo loves their 10-15 minute game demonstrations though, especially when it comes to smash.. I also think people have to be realistic this presentation is for games for the FIRST half of 2021. You’re not gonna see prime 4, bayonetta, BOTW2.

SMTV is realistic.

qbk2ybe87pdzdezuwnlb.png

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
And people dead serious thinking it’s gonna be 40 minutes of Smash as if it’s a unreleased game.:skip:

I think it's safe to assume Monster Hunter will have a lengthy part of the direct. But yea outside of a character reveal i don't expect smash to take up much of the presentation tomorrow. Honestly i expect smash to open the direct up and they get it out the way first thing.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
I think it's safe to assume Monster Hunter will have a lengthy part of the direct. But yea outside of a character reveal i don't expect smash to take up much of the presentation tomorrow. Honestly i expect smash to open the direct up and they get it out the way first thing.

for sure. Sometimes I think Nintendo just tunes out the west when they go rage mode on twitter. seems like they worked hard with Capcom to get rise. and are giving them the stage. also got a switch edition for them that's meant to satisfy the JP market. Animal Crossing new update will probably get some favourable time too.

Daps
Botw 2

Odyssey 2

Smash character preferrably Sora

Thats all i care about.

Only thing that may happen is botw2

Game was announced 2 years ago and clearly had been in production for a bit. Its got to be close by now

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Botw 2

Odyssey 2

Smash character preferrably Sora

Thats all i care about.

Only thing that may happen is botw2

Game was announced 2 years ago and clearly had been in production for a bit. Its got to be close by now

It’s first half of 2021 only, i don’t see BOTW2 before the fall. I’d love to be wrong though