50 Cent To File For Personal Bankruptcy So He Doesn't Have To Pay Sex Tape Lawsuit?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just like they was clowning Ross. Or clowning Jay with Tidal. And everybody under the sun. Why would Curtis be exempt? He a public figure..public ridicule, justified or not, comes with the territory.

Again, apples and oranges.

If people want to clown 50, knock yourself out. People ain't clowning him though. They're trying to give advice on what he should've done, when they most likely work the fry station at Hi-Boy's.

So yeah.....drop some jokes. Do all that stuff. But sitting talking about the minutia of 50's finances, arguing over how a lawyer worded something....shyt is beyond corny, and this situation is obviously well beyond what anybody on here will ever have to deal with. So why front like they have insight?

Fred.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I always liked 50(n/h).. No matter how you slice or spin this.. this is really bad for his brand. Other artists might can get away with this but 50 has been rollin' with that "Get rich, I'm rich, you're a window shopper, etc" sh*t for a good ten plus years now. Why even get involved in some sex tape bullsh*t anyways. That's for lowlifes and people starving for attention:scusthov:He might have to re-read that '48 Laws Of Power' all over again and get his mind right:patrice:

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps

If people want to clown 50, knock yourself out. People ain't clowning him though. They're trying to give advice on what he should've done, when they most likely work the fry station at Hi-Boy's.

So yeah.....drop some jokes. Do all that stuff. But sitting talking about the minutia of 50's finances, arguing over how a lawyer worded something....shyt is beyond corny, and this situation is obviously well beyond what anybody on here will ever have to deal with. So why front like they have insight?

Fred.

this dude still defending g-unit & eminem in 2015 :dwillhuh:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
this dude still defending g-unit & eminem in 2015 :dwillhuh:

If people want to clown 50, knock yourself out. So yeah.....drop some jokes. Do all that stuff.

Fred.

This dude still can't read in 2015. :dwillhuh:

I'm not like you breh, I don't stan a rapper. I guarantee you can't find a single positive thing I've said about 50, G-Unit, or Eminem since the site started.

Totally unrelated to that, people in this thread are speaking on things that are obviously well above their experiences in life.

Maybe, if you try really hard, you can understand how I can dislike 50 Cent, and still think it's corny to speak in depth about what a multi-millionaire should do....when realistically not a single person on this site has even a million dollars.

Fred.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Its stupid and hate, I read through this thread and at first I wanted to respond but now I am just disgusted.. I never knew why people get so excited about seeing people fail or struggle.. I have just decided that these nikkas are idiots
50 the main one who be doing that shyt to people. fukk you feel sorry for him for? :dahell: One of the reasons he is in bankruptcy is because he exposed that dudes baby mama, who had nothing to do with their beef. All for a few laughs and to come off like a "boss" 50 deserves all the HATE he gets. fukk outta here. The same dude who took video of Khaled's mother, to try to earn "boss" points. Again, fukk outta here.

sean998

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Fred.

People was giving Jay "advice" on what move he should make next after Tidal. People was giving Ross "advice" after he put up the house on bail. This ain't debatable, this is fact & if you chose to ignore that, then it's just selective Curtis stannery.

Also you don't got to be rich to make logical assertions. Even though I never ran for office, I can make an educated opinion of Scott Walker's policies. Even though I never played pro sports, I can make an educated opinion on what the Cavs was missing most in the finals. & so on. Quite a few nikkas in this thread made some constructive opinion on 50s motivation behind the move. IMO the experts in WSJ or NYTimes was doing the same thing. Of course there's gone be corny shyt on a internet thread. But it's NOTHING DIFFERENT from when nikkas talk bout other celebrities. That's what I'm tryna say.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Is that what 50 cent has been doing his whole career. Going on instagram and youtube making videos making fun of other rich and successful blacks whenever they get into any sort of trouble. 50 seemed pretty excited when ditty got locked up a few weeks ago. He couldnt wait to make a video about that. This a$$hole deserves no sympathy .

Yall some ole "its still real to me" ass nikkas, that shyt is just jokes. yall really hate this nikka, its not that serious.. He aint broke, he just dont want to pay that chick.. nikkas dont know whats really going on, but yall really hope he fails so yall broke asses can laugh at him.. Fun fact..... MOst succesful people are a$$holes not just 50..

50 the main one who be doing that shyt to people. fukk you feel sorry for him for? :dahell: One of the reasons he is in bankruptcy is because he exposed that dudes baby mama, who had nothing to do with their beef. All for a few laughs and to come off like a "boss" 50 deserves all the HATE he gets. fukk outta here. The same dude who took video of Khaled's mother, to try to earn "boss" points. Again, fukk outta here.

I dont feel sorry for him cause he aint close to being broke.. Yall hate him so much you just choose to beilieve that.. ALl of his "beefs" with the exceptions of murda inc was done for fun, it was for our entertainment, thats what entertainers do.. Yall really think the dudes he was going at lost any sleep over anything he said:heh::camby: I bet not one of them dudes is in the house hating hoping he really is broke, but yall nikkas cant wait for him to "fall off" thats some hoe shyt..

And if any one of yall nikkas thinking of coming back with some "oh stop dikk riding" or " I must be a CAC" whatever dumb shyt the coli likes to say in response.. better yet how about you go look up chapter 11 then comeback and prove to me how this means he is broke....

FYI I could care less but I know it makes you mad that I am right

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Yall some ole "its still real to me" ass nikkas, that shyt is just jokes. yall really hate this nikka, its not that serious.. He aint broke, he just dont want to pay that chick.. nikkas dont know whats really going on, but yall really hope he fails so yall broke asses can laugh at him.. Fun fact..... MOst succesful people are a$$holes not just 50..

I dont feel sorry for him cause he aint close to being broke.. Yall hate him so much you just choose to beilieve that.. ALl of his "beefs" with the exceptions of murda inc was done for fun, it was for our entertainment, thats what entertainers do.. Yall really think the dudes he was going at lost any sleep over anything he said:heh::camby: I bet not one of them dudes is in the house hating hoping he really is broke, but yall nikkas cant wait for him to "fall off" thats some hoe shyt..

And if any one of yall nikkas thinking of coming back with some "oh stop dikk riding" or " I must be a CAC" whatever dumb shyt the coli likes to say in response.. better yet how about you go look up chapter 11 then comeback and prove to me how this means he is broke....

FYI I could care less but I know it makes you mad that I am right
Ross's baby mama ain't find that shyt funny I'm sure.

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
I see the lawsuit ruling is delayed a week.
So who we hear from next, the CT Courts?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
People was giving Jay "advice" on what move he should make next after Tidal. People was giving Ross "advice" after he put up the house on bail. This ain't debatable, this is fact & if you chose to ignore that, then it's just selective Curtis stannery.

Also you don't got to be rich to make logical assertions. Even though I never ran for office, I can make an educated opinion of Scott Walker's policies. Even though I never played pro sports, I can make an educated opinion on what the Cavs was missing most in the finals. & so on. Quite a few nikkas in this thread made some constructive opinion on 50s motivation behind the move. IMO the experts in WSJ or NYTimes was doing the same thing. Of course there's gone be corny shyt on a internet thread. But it's NOTHING DIFFERENT from when nikkas talk bout other celebrities. That's what I'm tryna say.

All that shyt was equally corny....what is your point?

I have no idea who you got me confused with but I wasn't in the TIDAL thread applauding people for giving Jay business advice. I wasn't in the Ross thread doing that, either.

At some point in the past I'm sure 50 Cent dissed someone these people idolize, and that's why this cornball ass behavior is acceptable to them. And I get that. I really do. 50 Cent brought any negativity people have towards him and his brand on himself.

Having said that, half the thread is so far gone into :blessed: mode over 50's perceived failures any rational logic is viewed as "50 Cent stannery". Again, try to find a single instance of me defending 50 Cent since the site started. Use the Search Function. You see the other guy I told that to, never came back. Because it doesn't exist.

Lastly the problem with using "educated opinion" on the internet is everyone has access to Google. That don't make them qualified to speak on everything, though. Call me crazy but 50 Cent has a vested interest in protecting his own money, so I'm going to assume he knows what he's doing more than sean998 from The Coli.

Fred.

Jacaveli The Don

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#NarcissistGang
If his rap enemy's thot baby mama can make him file for bankruptcy for $5 million, just imagine where he's gonna be if any other lawsuits come against him.
He's gonna be sleeping under a bridge pushing shopping carts with all his belongings in a year's time.
As a man, businessman, rapper (which he mostly built on bragging and disrespecting) whatever you choose to call him, this is a major L and I don't want to hear any reason that spins this into a W. Dude did something off of impulse and SHOULD pay the price, not duck and dodge.

Last edited:

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You are right. It is just jokes... and this time the jokes on 50 cent. And he still has to pay ross baby moms. Chapter 11 does not absolve him of his debt obligations. It just allows him a chance to restructure it over a few years so the court doesnt just liquidate his assets. He still has to pay.. this is not some type of boss move or a good thing to do.. its a strategic move when you have no other options and owe more money than you can afford to pay.

Its not just he doesnt have 5 million in cash...That means he can even borrow the money to pay the 5 million so his credit is already maxed out. He listed his debt obligations at 10 to 50 million. He cant lie about that or just make that up and file bankruptcy. He is not broke like the comman man but he is functionally broke in basic terms. Now he has to submit all his personal financial info to the court. The govt and IRS will be all up in his businesss. And if he fails to meet the terms of his chapter 11 he will be forced to file chapter 7 and potentially lose his assets. Something as simple as another lawsuit in the next few years could cause that. 50 aint the first and wont be last celebrity to file bankruptcy. Not sure why you are on his dikk so hard.