50 Cent To File For Personal Bankruptcy So He Doesn't Have To Pay Sex Tape Lawsuit?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
THE MOST IMPORTANT PIECE OF INFO:

The filing of the bankruptcy automatically stops all creditors in their tracks. This is because from the moment you file, the court extends its arms around you and protects you from all your creditors. This protection is called the ‘automatic stay.’ Creditors cannot legally garnish your wages or your bank account. They cannot repossess your car, house, or other property. They cannot cut off your utility service or welfare benefits.

brehs i might have to get up on these financial loopholes.. i mean what the fukk... i got 7k in credit cards and a brand new 30k car... you telling me i could just buy a house next year... wait another 6 months, then file bankruptcy and these motherfukkers can't do shyt... not even kick me out or get the car... and zero interest on those cards

i need to call a shady lawyer brehs

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
I made a thread on another site 3 years ago saying 50 is a horrible business man....

Dumb nikkas, that of course don't know shyt, talked mad shyt.....

My words have been prophesised.

I think the reason most people are shocked is cus they believe every lie that comes out of 50 mouth: $73 million dollar boxer deal

really????:what:

I mean you have to be the dumbest person on Earth (I guess this why humanity fukked up) to believe anybody would pay this HAS BEEN $73 million, when they can go get somebody like Bieber or Lebron or whoever....

People are just out right idiots, or maybe I'm just uber intelligent, probably a little bit of both.

But 95% of the shyt 50Cent do is a FLEX.

That nikka aint had a successful business deal since vitamin water, PERIOD, and that was 10 years ago.

He has Power now, which is doing pretty good I guess. But the nikka has expenses out the ass... He has to pay $500k to $1mil a year in security (I'm basing this off T.I. song where he said he bought all those guns cus he didn't wanna spend $500k for security, and we know 50 got 10x the security of T.I.)....

50 in some deep deep shyt....

I see him going crazy before he go outright broke... So prepare for the fire works:scust:

I think the reason that a some people want to see 50 Cent fail is because he has no tact & is always up in other peoples business gossiping & talking shyt trying to clown people even when they aren't his enemies or foes. Look how dirty this nikka did Vivica Fox, but didn't say shyt to that white bytch Chelsea Handler when she straight played him. Look how he turned against Floyd, when they were supposed to be "brothers". I can acknowledge the dudes hustle schemes from a business standpoint, but can't respect his two-faced persona & over the top bytch made antics.

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
This has been a really interesting story all around. I remember the interview where 50 said he pays 1.6 million a year on his security team. He needs a lot of money coming in every year to cover really important bills like that. 50 might have loyal friends that will watch his back cheaper than that if money gets tight but they wont be pros with high tech cameras and training.

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
I'm not putting FULL STOCK into what Forbes says, but it is the only measuring stick.

Music - Wild Success

Sean Jean - Wild Success

Ciroc - Wild Success

The man worth $700mil ++++ . I would guess this even without forbes.
i doubt Puffy got stakes in Ciroc/Diageo

he is just a "brand ambassador"

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
So 50 puts all his money into his companies so he wouldn't need to pay the 5mil? Breh doesn't give up without a fight:mjlol:
it ain't even about the 5mil imo so much as the precedent it would set. shyt like that is blood in the water. Tire nikkas out and make em pay more lawyer fees than they think is worth it...

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
Thinking about 50 is about 30 Mill in the hole right now.
5 Million + Potential 10 Mill Putative damages
Then you have 17Mill Headphone damages he has to pay

Thats actually crazy excluding any other debts we dont know about:dwillhuh::patrice:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
THE MOST IMPORTANT PIECE OF INFO:

The filing of the bankruptcy automatically stops all creditors in their tracks. This is because from the moment you file, the court extends its arms around you and protects you from all your creditors. This protection is called the ‘automatic stay.’ Creditors cannot legally garnish your wages or your bank account. They cannot repossess your car, house, or other property. They cannot cut off your utility service or welfare benefits.

brehs i might have to get up on these financial loopholes.. i mean what the fukk... i got 7k in credit cards and a brand new 30k car... you telling me i could just buy a house next year... wait another 6 months, then file bankruptcy and these motherfukkers can't do shyt... not even kick me out or get the car... and zero interest on those cards

i need to call a shady lawyer brehs

dude, this works for rich people who dont need credit

do not attempt this at home

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
dude, this works for rich people who dont need credit

do not attempt this at home
if i had a house and car and kept my job... i wouldn't need credit.. i mean really it stays on your record for 7 years

if you can buy up and run up high ass credit and get everything you need... you hit them with this... they can't take any of it back.. all interest drops and payments lower... and then after 7 years, you get it off your record... maybe 10 for that one

i mean i'm not serious... but as someone who doesn't use credit cards or credit at all (if you can't buy it, you don't need it) seems like more middle class people should start getting in on these financial schemes

that's all they are... schemes and loopholes... i'm sure 50 could sell his house, pay the 5 mil, and go on... but to avoid all that, he just pulls one of these and makes jokes about never having to pay on IG

meanwhile dish network still chasing me down for $240 from 3 years ago and shyt :mjcry: