50 Cent To File For Personal Bankruptcy So He Doesn't Have To Pay Sex Tape Lawsuit?

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
All that shyt was equally corny....what is your point?

I have no idea who you got me confused with but I wasn't in the TIDAL thread applauding people for giving Jay business advice. I wasn't in the Ross thread doing that, either.

At some point in the past I'm sure 50 Cent dissed someone these people idolize, and that's why this cornball ass behavior is acceptable to them. And I get that. I really do. 50 Cent brought any negativity people have towards him and his brand on himself.

Having said that, half the thread is so far gone into :blessed: mode over 50's perceived failures any rational logic is viewed as "50 Cent stannery". Again, try to find a single instance of me defending 50 Cent since the site started. Use the Search Function. You see the other guy I told that to, never came back. Because it doesn't exist.

Lastly the problem with using "educated opinion" on the internet is everyone has access to Google. That don't make them qualified to speak on everything, though. Call me crazy but 50 Cent has a vested interest in protecting his own money, so I'm going to assume he knows what he's doing more than sean998 from The Coli.

Fred.
why are you even in this thread?

And nothing is more corny then trying to tell people how wrong they are for giving their opinion or interpretation of something.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
U know its fukkin w/ Fif that he's about to make a skeeze a millionaire. He shoulda just sent that tape to wshh or somebody.
:mjlol: he hate worldstar also, probably more than he hate ross

How much is he gonna have to pay this bish :what:

I read something where the judge seems to be trying to make sure he never does this again.

This bish bout to be worth more than every member of g unit :damn:

She probably worth more than Buck and Yayo combined :damn:
She probably worth more than hot rod and Kidd kidd now :lolbron:

this dude still defending g-unit & eminem in 2015 :dwillhuh:
Wigger gon wigger

This dude still can't read in 2015. :dwillhuh:

I'm not like you breh, I don't stan a rapper. I guarantee you can't find a single positive thing I've said about 50, G-Unit, or Eminem since the site started.

Totally unrelated to that, people in this thread are speaking on things that are obviously well above their experiences in life.

Maybe, if you try really hard, you can understand how I can dislike 50 Cent, and still think it's corny to speak in depth about what a multi-millionaire should do....when realistically not a single person on this site has even a million dollars.

Fred.
Breh only time u post in the booth is a 50 cent or Rick Ross hate thread :dead:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Breh only time u post in the booth is a 50 cent or Rick Ross hate thread :dead:

In the last 2-3 days alone I've posted in the Action Bronson thread, the Redman thread, the Wayne/Young Thug thread, the Carmen thread, the Chapo thread, the Suge Knight thread, the Ar-Ab thread, etc, etc, etc....?

Some of you dudes hop on the internet and say whatever the fukk pops into your heads, totally divorced from reality. If you haven't noticed me besides 50 or Ross threads, say that. But don't sit there and lie. I can't say I remember a single post from you, so I'm not going to claim to know your post history.

Fred.

Ace2306

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Avi got me :merchant:

Who breh

10261168_1428850700714348_1134095607_n.jpg

Yesjulz

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
You are right. It is just jokes... and this time the jokes on 50 cent. And he still has to pay ross baby moms. Chapter 11 does not absolve him of his debt obligations. It just allows him a chance to restructure it over a few years so the court doesnt just liquidate his assets. He still has to pay.. this is not some type of boss move or a good thing to do.. its a strategic move when you have no other options and owe more money than you can afford to pay.

Its not just he doesnt have 5 million in cash...That means he can even borrow the money to pay the 5 million so his credit is already maxed out. He listed his debt obligations at 10 to 50 million. He cant lie about that or just make that up and file bankruptcy. He is not broke like the comman man but he is functionally broke in basic terms. Now he has to submit all his personal financial info to the court. The govt and IRS will be all up in his businesss. And if he fails to meet the terms of his chapter 11 he will be forced to file chapter 7 and potentially lose his assets. Something as simple as another lawsuit in the next few years could cause that. 50 aint the first and wont be last celebrity to file bankruptcy. Not sure why you are on his dikk so hard.

Plus 50 would have to be interest on some of these loans to pay his debts. He has an enermous amount of lawyer fees and as was referenced earlier in this thread Chapter 11 Bankruptcy is not always executable. People don´t plan it out right.

Whats amazing is that his business is in debts,between $10 million -$50 million, people would swear up and down he still worth $155 million. Nope. Years ago he got the Cheetah deal for $200 million but those films flopped.50 supposedly cleared Vitamin water for $100 million but we know those estimates are overestimated as well.

The biggest reason Chapter 11 plans fail is because individuals or businesses set forth plans of reorganization that are unrealistic financially. When you have our Los Angeles bankruptcy attorneys represent you, we make every effort to set up a plan that you can actually afford. If a plan is not feasible, we will recommend another course of action prior to the filing.

The biggest reason Chapter 11 plans fail is because individuals or businesses set forth plans of reorganization that are unrealistic financially. When you have our Los Angeles bankruptcy attorneys represent you, we make every effort to set up a plan that you can actually afford. If a plan is not feasible, we will recommend another course of action prior to the filing.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I'm going to ask the simplest, stupidest and most retorical question;

Why does he not just pay the $5 million?

He put the girl on blast and now has to pay the price.
Because He owes way more than just that 5 mill to other creditors and lawsuits.

50 liabilities > Assets

He can't not go get money with this latest lawsuit making his balance sheet even more negative.

@Long_Live_The_Kane detailed this years ago. 50 had to many failures that were not generating any money

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
You are right. It is just jokes... and this time the jokes on 50 cent. And he still has to pay ross baby moms. Chapter 11 does not absolve him of his debt obligations. It just allows him a chance to restructure it over a few years so the court doesnt just liquidate his assets. He still has to pay.. this is not some type of boss move or a good thing to do.. its a strategic move when you have no other options and owe more money than you can afford to pay.

Its not just he doesnt have 5 million in cash...That means he can even borrow the money to pay the 5 million so his credit is already maxed out. He listed his debt obligations at 10 to 50 million. He cant lie about that or just make that up and file bankruptcy. He is not broke like the comman man but he is functionally broke in basic terms. Now he has to submit all his personal financial info to the court. The govt and IRS will be all up in his businesss. And if he fails to meet the terms of his chapter 11 he will be forced to file chapter 7 and potentially lose his assets. Something as simple as another lawsuit in the next few years could cause that. 50 aint the first and wont be last celebrity to file bankruptcy. Not sure why you are on his dikk so hard.
I knew this was coming I even said this would be your response. Why can't you state your opinion without being on someone's dikk?

People that own businesses never report how much they really make..
Look y'all don't know how much he actually has neither does the courts that why he is doing this. It's not honest it's s business move he said he had or didn't have the money just so they can't take it from him. He is hiding his money in his businesses the key word here is hiding. The whole point is to make yourself seem poor to the govt. yall are going off the idea that he is telling the truth about his finances. That's not how this works. But yall ain't trying to listen you just want to see him fail cause he talked about your favorite rapper and you took it more personal than the rapper did