50 Cent To File For Personal Bankruptcy So He Doesn't Have To Pay Sex Tape Lawsuit?

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
U know its fukkin w/ Fif that he's about to make a skeeze a millionaire. He shoulda just sent that tape to wshh or somebody.

Ace2306

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm sorry man, strategic moves over 5 million dollars when you're worth 100 milly? :laff: 50 you're better than this, you dropped a milly on your bishes in Miami, have a baby by me be a millionaire, what's another 5 million gon' hurt? :manny: Admit you f*cked up and keep it movin'. Will Smith f*cked up too, that muthaf*cka might be the highest paid actor right now. :myman: These fake azz replies just making him look bad

You're in his shoes you just hand over the 5?

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I've read some of the stupidest shyt in this thread and i'm just on page 5 :wow:
Its stupid and hate, I read through this thread and at first I wanted to respond but now I am just disgusted.. I never knew why people get so excited about seeing people fail or struggle.. I have just decided that these nikkas are idiots

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
How much is he gonna have to pay this bish :what:

I read something where the judge seems to be trying to make sure he never does this again.

This bish bout to be worth more than every member of g unit :damn:

She probably worth more than Buck and Yayo combined :damn:

Last edited:

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
How much is he gonna have to pay this bish :what:

I read something where the judge seems to trying yo make sure he never does this again.

This bish bout to be worth more than every member of g unit :damn:

She probably worth more than Buck and Yayo combined :damn:

:wow:if thats the case

50 better write a letter the mayor of Connecticut and tell him he's a very important resident :mjcry:

:russ:I hope birdman wasn't throwing effen vodka,me and the stans may need to scoop it back up:mjcry:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
I made a thread on another site 3 years ago saying 50 is a horrible business man....

Dumb nikkas, that of course don't know shyt, talked mad shyt.....

My words have been prophesised.

I think the reason most people are shocked is cus they believe every lie that comes out of 50 mouth: $73 million dollar boxer deal

really????:what:

I mean you have to be the dumbest person on Earth (I guess this why humanity fukked up) to believe anybody would pay this HAS BEEN $73 million, when they can go get somebody like Bieber or Lebron or whoever....

People are just out right idiots, or maybe I'm just uber intelligent, probably a little bit of both.

But 95% of the shyt 50Cent do is a FLEX.

That nikka aint had a successful business deal since vitamin water, PERIOD, and that was 10 years ago.

He has Power now, which is doing pretty good I guess. But the nikka has expenses out the ass... He has to pay $500k to $1mil a year in security (I'm basing this off T.I. song where he said he bought all those guns cus he didn't wanna spend $500k for security, and we know 50 got 10x the security of T.I.)....

50 in some deep deep shyt....

I see him going crazy before he go outright broke... So prepare for the fire works:scust:
Fif said he don't have sercuity no more probably because money running low

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its stupid and hate, I read through this thread and at first I wanted to respond but now I am just disgusted.. I never knew why people get so excited about seeing people fail or struggle.. I have just decided that these nikkas are idiots

Is that what 50 cent has been doing his whole career. Going on instagram and youtube making videos making fun of other rich and successful blacks whenever they get into any sort of trouble. 50 seemed pretty excited when ditty got locked up a few weeks ago. He couldnt wait to make a video about that. This a$$hole deserves no sympathy .