50 Cent To File For Personal Bankruptcy So He Doesn't Have To Pay Sex Tape Lawsuit?

Daps
In 1998, Sean Combs launched a signature collection of sportswear under his given name, Sean John. Since its launch, Sean John has enjoyed critical and commercial success with revenues now exceeding $525 million annually. Sean John has often appeared at the award ceremony for the Council of Fashion Designers of America (CFDA) held annually in New York. For five consecutive years, from 2000 to 2005, Sean John was nominated for its excellence in design. In 2004, Sean John was awarded the CFDA Men's Designer of the Year award.

Daps
That TV network is not CBS breh, it's Revolt, you talkin' like Puff got Bill Cosby money :heh:

I'm not putting FULL STOCK into what Forbes says, but it is the only measuring stick.

Music - Wild Success

Sean Jean - Wild Success

Ciroc - Wild Success

The man worth $700mil ++++ . I would guess this even without forbes.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
The average person knows who 50 cent is, your magazine will sell 10x more with the names of celebrities. Ain't nobody tryna read magazines about Larry Ellison and Ron Perelman except other rich people breh :heh:
Target buyers my friend, the magazine targets "Business, Investing, Finance and marketing", it's not a gossip magazine.
This celebrity thing is a new thing like early 2000s to attract a wide crowd, Forbes has existed for nearly 100 years. If you buy a magazine that markets itself as a Finance and Business magazine, I'm pretty sure that you want to read about Larry Ellison and Ron Perelman. You might want some alternative articles about different businesses like hiphop or underwear as well and sometimes you might get some entertainment with lists of different businesses as well and an accompanying article.

Their most popular articles right now
http://www.forbes.com/most-popular/

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I'm not putting FULL STOCK into what Forbes says, but it is the only measuring stick.

Music - Wild Success

Sean Jean - Wild Success

Ciroc - Wild Success

The man worth $700mil ++++ . I would guess this even without forbes.

OK breh you right :manny:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
He's not trying to hide anything. Other financial people reddit are saying he's pretty much trying to just stretch out paying her. So instead of her getting $5million today. He can stretch it out over 5-10 years and if he still can't repay it by the end he'll get a discharge on the amount still owed. He's just trying to make it near impossible for her to collect.

Which is still petty of him given he knows he fukked up on acquiring the tape.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Target buyers my friend, the magazine targets "Business, Investing, Finance and marketing", it's not a gossip magazine.
This celebrity thing is a new thing like early 2000s to attract a wide crowd
, ....cotdamn I'm retarded

:mjpls:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps

I'm sorry man, strategic moves over 5 million dollars when you're worth 100 milly? :laff: 50 you're better than this, you dropped a milly on your bishes in Miami, have a baby by me be a millionaire, what's another 5 million gon' hurt? :manny: Admit you f*cked up and keep it movin'. Will Smith f*cked up too, that muthaf*cka might be the highest paid actor right now. :myman: These fake azz replies just making him look bad

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I'm sorry man, strategic moves over 5 million dollars when you're worth 100 milly? :laff: 50 you're better than this, you dropped a milly on your bishes in Miami, have a baby by me be a millionaire, what's another 5 million gon' hurt? :manny: Admit you f*cked up and keep it movin'. Will Smith f*cked up too, that muthaf*cka might be the highest paid actor right now. :myman: These fake azz replies just making him look bad
Breh 5 Million Is more then most people will make in 10 life times. Stop this. Trump is worth billions but sueing the Mexican ch. "For just" 10 million.

Mr. Togo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Google

C5Bcdnz.gif