50 Cent To File For Personal Bankruptcy So He Doesn't Have To Pay Sex Tape Lawsuit?

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: @ this comment on 50 last IG post

tha_box FIFTY CENT IS FINISHED YOUR REP ON THE LINE .....MMMMM YOU AIN'T GOT shyt TO SAY, CURLY?....NO BLOG?.....NO BACKTALK CURLY?.....WHAT HAPPENED ....USUALLY YOU WOULD CLOWN N MAKE A VIDEO OR STAY SOMETHING COME ON nikka SAY SOMETHING.....PUT SOME MONEY UP...OH..I FORGOT YOUR BROKE.......SMH.....CAN'T PAY YOUR WHIPS CAN'T PAY FOR THE BODYGUARDS.....MMMM YOUR STILL NOT RESPONDING, PIMPING CURLY???....GAME LAUGHING AT YOU JA RULE LAUGHING AT YOU SMURF LAUGHING AT YOU FAT JOE LAUGHING AT YOU GOT ROD PISSING ON YOU JAY-Z CLOWNING ON YOU DIDDY GAVE YOU A LIFETIME SUPPLY OF CIROC ON YOUR B'DAY.....COME CURLY.....SAY SOME THING....

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

tha_box FIFTY CENT IS FINISHED YOUR REP ON THE LINE .....MMMMM YOU AIN'T GOT shyt TO SAY, CURLY?....NO BLOG?.....NO BACKTALK CURLY?.....WHAT HAPPENED ....USUALLY YOU WOULD CLOWN N MAKE A VIDEO OR STAY SOMETHING COME ON nikka SAY SOMETHING.....PUT SOME MONEY UP...OH..I FORGOT YOUR BROKE.......SMH.....CAN'T PAY YOUR WHIPS CAN'T PAY FOR THE BODYGUARDS.....MMMM YOUR STILL NOT RESPONDING, PIMPING CURLY???....GAME LAUGHING AT YOU JA RULE LAUGHING AT YOU SMURF LAUGHING AT YOU FAT JOE LAUGHING AT YOU GOT ROD PISSING ON YOU JAY-Z CLOWNING ON YOU DIDDY GAVE YOU A LIFETIME SUPPLY OF CIROC ON YOUR B'DAY.....COME CURLY.....SAY SOME THING....
:francis:

Daps

:laff::laff:

It's hilarious as fukk just reading through the timeline

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This perfectly suits 50. We all know dude is petty and spiteful enough to do it.

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
Is he really filing because of the sex tape though??...I heard he had some major losses.....oh and Floyd won....
money_1790189a.jpg
new you mad?!?! @cook @3Rivers

Archimedes

All Star
Daps
it's an L because as his music career faded into bolivia, the one thing the 50 stans had to hang their du rags on was that he was such a shrewd businessman, now we know that's not really true.

obviously he's not a bum ass broke boy, but it's clear the dude ain't caking like everyone thought and is having to scramble to restructure his funds to figure out how to pay off all his debts

:russ: for all intensive purposes, i could care less

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
Because I'm smart enough to know that if all you have to do to avoid a lawsuit is take your money in put it in a corporation with *0 draw backs*, then NO RICH PERSON IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD would have paid a lawsuit. (and from there, the rules would be changed)

I don't know details, I don't care that I don't know details, but I am smart enough to know that.

Now sit your clown ass down
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::wow:

Archimedes

All Star
Daps
I just posted the video (people requested it ITT), I don't necessarily agree with him.

I agree with what he said except the part where he acts all indignant because 50 stunts on twitter : " dont post pictures of money and cars online... Give young people in the hood jobs instead":francis:

Fukk outta here with the false dilemmas, old man.