50 Cent To File For Personal Bankruptcy So He Doesn't Have To Pay Sex Tape Lawsuit?

Monster

Aztec Street Soldier
Daps
Chris Rock is a true genius, plus he's from New York like 50 so he probably can see through 50 Cent's smokescreens. And maybe Chris & 50 don't like each other or have some underlying industry beef. :yeshrug:

just seems like hating and happy for his downfall. problem some personal shyt

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I always find it funny how people bring up forbes. Forbes has no idea about silent partners in business ventures. They have no access to legal documents. Its all guessing.

Jay, Fif and Diddy have always been overestimated. But Diddy is cakin more than all of em. Beyonce probably got more cash available to her than Jay does. :usure:

Id kill every n1gga postin in this thread to have what Fif got right now :noah:

Id bet he's doing just fine. He still on that big azz house right? As well as other property. Amd Im sure someone would buy sms audio.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is false,bankruptcy claims do not excuse you from having to pay up if one has lost in a lawsuit. It only gives time for someone to reorganize their debts and balance their books.The only thing bankruptcy does is decide which assets,accounts, or investments can be deemed usable for compensation.

LOL I know for a fact you are not a lawyer since you don't even know what contingency fee agreement means.

Its true just because you file for bankruptcy doesn't mean you are broke.People are saying Donald Trump did this but the was for Donald Trumps corporations and his holding companies.50 has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy ,on a business basis and personal basis,which means his lines of credit are going to be limited in the future. If 50 was worth $155 million he would be able to liquidate $5 million on hand, but lets just give him the benefit of the doubt.

The Bankruptcy claim is not going to be the best bet for him, cause now they audit Fifty's which means he is going pay more money to Uncle Sam,and he is chances of cloaking his revenue and assetts from Uncle Sam are not going to be so smooth in the future. Plus Fifty's credit would be ruined ,and that means his buisnesses will suffer from it as well. 50's business have not been faring well either, I don't know why people think just because Fifty had endorsement deals means Fifty is a good businessman. Fifty's SMS Audio and his boxing managment company are not taking off,like his Vitamin Water endorsement and Reebok deals did years ago.And the only reason they did was because he was a good catch and an icon, Fifty's star status has diminished today and this is why his new ventures are not big blockbusters since he has lost rap fans..His Cheetah films are straight to video films that are flop bound,I'd rather look at softcore videos made in the 90s.

:mjlol:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
just seems like hating and happy for his downfall. problem some personal shyt

Nah, I don't see it like that. Rock has his own personal problems which could eliminate half of his fortune so I don't think he's just hating. I believe it could be something more personal or a level of dislike in regards to 50 Cent as to why Chris Rock made the statement.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, I don't see it like that. Rock has his own personal problems which could eliminate half of his fortune so I don't think he's just hating. I believe it could be something more personal or a level of dislike in regards to 50 Cent as to why Chris Rock made the statement.

50 just rubs some people the wrong way like a bad massage. I hate on him and Ive never met the man.

:heh:

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps

Or.

Maybe, just maybe.

He's a stand-up comedian, and he saw the opportunity to make a quick, succinct and effective joke on his social media about a trending topic.

:yeshrug:

Daps
He made it through a child hood of no father and his mother being murdered at 8 years old...

He Survived 9 shots as he sat in front of his grand mothers house on Jamaica Ave....

Went to war with the notorious drug cartele the Supreme Team...

Defeated the Biggest rapper in the game Ja Rule...

Had beef with the leaders of Every Major rap group in NY (D Block, Dip Set, Wutang, Terror Squad)....

Survived an onslaught from the biggest west coast rap star since Tupac Shakur.....

Yet,

on July 13th.... 2015.......

Curtis 50 Cent Jackson got his empire taken out by a $2 thot...

Those fukkin harsh realities:wow:

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Where's ja rule?:damn:

Here breh :jawalrus:

"gave birth to a style, dats way too common now/ nikkas is cocktails, got my shyt all watered down." Tried to tell yall that karma would come back and get 5-0. I told yall the importance of owning your own publishing/masters. You'll never catch da gawd Ruler filing for personal bankruptcy.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Bruh no offense, but please stop spreading this filth you are reading off REDDIT as expert fact.

Every major news corporation in the world is covering this: Fox, CNN, CNBC, WSJ, NY Times etc etc....

And here you are posting shyt from reddit and passing it off as fact. Just stop. ctfu.

If you gonna pass details, get it from a credible source.
Is that what they doing now:russ: