50 Cent To File For Personal Bankruptcy So He Doesn't Have To Pay Sex Tape Lawsuit?

Daps
Chris Rock is a true genius, plus he's from New York like 50 so he probably can see through 50 Cent's smokescreens. And maybe Chris & 50 don't like each other or have some underlying industry beef. :yeshrug:

Or maybe, 50 is the only celebrity allowed to shyt on other celebrities for NO REASON AT ALL... For everyone else, it's not allowed....:scheme:

#Karma

Daps
If this clown 50 Cent hadn't burned his bridges with Mayweather trying to be the rap Suge Knight, he possibly could have got a loan from Floyd & could have paid this bytch off with a lower settlement amount & wiped his hands of the situation.

:pachaha:

Exactly man.... You never burn bridges like that especially with someone like Floyd

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
At the same time 50 has excused been excused more than any black celebrity out there.He gets the same almost gets the same perks as these white stars.He still gets to cameos in big name movies and co stars on series, yet 50 has lost his star power.Which is a direct correlation why 50's new business ventures haven't taken off. Ever wonder why Street Kings isn't a big hit like Vitamin Water?LOL 50 is not in his prime.

The only reason why the Starz original series Power is big,is because there professional writers,producers and excecutives behind it.

This is my point. Even though 50 Cent has continued to stay relevant in regards to the entertainment spotlight, his business contacts, deals & sponsors gained from this haven't really flourished or provided most his business partners fruitful returns which will eventually hurt his future endeavors & prospects, regardless of his subsequent successes in the entertainment industry.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
1. It seems like this dude has spent his whole career studying the wealth of artists, he even wrote a book about Jay-z that outsold Jay's own book.
So I would bet my money on his knowledge of their net worth before I would of cats just guessing on the coli, I'm not saying that he's correct. I'm just saying that he's probably got better insight, more resources to investigate and a lot more contacts unless you dudes know some accountants/bankers that are working those accounts.

2. It's not very unreasonable, from what I've seen. Puff signed a killer deal with Diageo, Ciroc has under his watch gone from a small brand to an international player and his net worth is directly tied to the profit of Ciroc. I don't know why you find this outrageously funny.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know if they know exactly, when you are worth that much it's approximations.

Puff has said that he's worth a billion dollars a couple times, Jay said take what the Forbes figured and figure more.

I just don't know why Forbes would under or overestimate anyones wealth, it's not like they are friends with these people. Why would they overestimate Rick Ross's net worth, a dude that date rapes women in his songs. And why would they only do it for black people? Is this self hate or do you have some agenda regarding rappers?

They do it to sell magazines. They overestimate everyone. Even the Forbes 400 wealthiest is not accurate.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
They do it to sell magazines. They overestimate everyone. Even the Forbes 400 wealthiest is not accurate.
Link?

None is accurate, they are approximating their wealth.
In the top 400, shyt varies as fast as the stock market varies, so of course it's approximations.

I still don't know why they would underestimate everyones wealth, it's not like the common man wouldn't be :ohhh: if Puffs net worth was 400 or 700. Or if J Lo was 80 instead of 120 or whatever.

Last edited:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
1. It seems like this dude has spent his whole career studying the wealth of artists, he even wrote a book about Jay-z that outsold Jay's own book.
So I would bet my money on his knowledge of their net worth before I would of cats just guessing on the coli, I'm not saying that he's correct. I'm just saying that he's probably got better insight, more resources to investigate and a lot more contacts unless you dudes know some accountants/bankers that are working those accounts.

2. It's not very unreasonable, from what I've seen. Puff signed a killer deal with Diageo, Ciroc has under his watch gone from a small brand to an international player and his net worth is directly tied to the profit of Ciroc. I don't know why you find this outrageously funny.

If you believe Puffy is worth 735 million I got some flying pigs for sale to you breh for the low price of 50K each, paypal me the cash and you can have them sh*ts tomorrow :myman:

:lolbron:

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not sure if when Donald did it it was business or personal bankruptcy (he has multiple corporations btw).

But I am sure when he did it it wasn't to avoid $5mil measley dollars.

Fif aint rich like that.

He was in the hole $900 mill and had personal guarantees on the debt.

They restructured the debt.

50 has the money but it might be mostly paper value or in a holding company offshore/trust

Glad you think 5 mil is measley though

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
If you believe Puffy is worth 735 million I got some flying pigs for sale to you breh for the low price of 50K each, paypal me the cash and you can have them sh*ts tomorrow :myman:

What is your calculations based on? Nothing.
You need to clarify why Forbes target readers would buy their magazine cause Puff and 50 cent are stated to be worth twice as much as they are worth. It's not like them claiming that the Koch brothers are worth 300 billion, now that would be something worth selling.

Wiz Khalifa tour grossing 10 million, does not really seem like Forbes selling point.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
What is your calculations based on? Nothing.
You need to clarify why Forbes target readers would buy their magazine cause Puff and 50 cent are stated to be worth twice as much as they are worth. It's not like them claiming that the Koch brothers are worth 200 billion, now that would be something worth selling.

Wiz Khalifa tour grossing 10 million, does not really seem like Forbes selling point.

The average person knows who 50 cent is, your magazine will sell 10x more with the names of celebrities. Ain't nobody tryna read magazines about Larry Ellison and Ron Perelman except other rich people breh :heh:

Daps

Breh honestly ciroc took off so CRAZY, I don't see how Puff ISN'T worth $600mil plus.

Lets look at some facts:

1) Many complain about puff raping their royalties, so, we all know he a shrewd business man.... Faith, 112, Mase, Lox, Big...... the man has made a lot of money from music.

2) Sean John was one of the top fashion brands of the entire 2000's

3) He's the majority owner of a TV network. It took oprah a long time in the game before getting a TV network. You can't just sniffle at owning a TV network.

4) Forbes said he was worth $400mil back in 2006, before Ciroc took off, when 50 dropped the I get money remix "Forbes 1 2 3" with him puff and jay.. He single handedly took Ciroc from the brink of bankruptcy to the #2 premium vodka in the WORLD behind Grey goose... Probably #1 now.

Remember: he's a shrewd business man.... you think he getting raped on the ciroc royalties???? No.... He own 50% of that shyt.

There's honestly no legit way to believe puff isn't worth $700 mil. If it's anybody's networth I'd think is shaky I'd say Jay-Z .

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Breh honestly ciroc took off so CRAZY, I don't see how Puff ISN'T worth $600mil plus.

Lets look at some facts:

1) Many complain about puff raping their royalties, so, we all know he a shrewd business man.... Faith, 112, Mase, Lox, Big...... the man has made a lot of money from music.

2) He's the majority owner of a TV network. It took oprah a long time in the game before getting a TV network. You can't just sniffle at owning a TV network.

3) Forbes said ...:russ:

Remember: he's a shrewd business man.... you think he getting raped on the ciroc royalties???? No.... He own 50% of that shyt.

There's honestly no legit way to believe puff isn't worth $700 mil. If it's anybody's networth I'd think is shaky I'd say Jay-Z .

That TV network is not CBS breh, it's Revolt, you talkin' like Puff got Bill Cosby money :heh: