50 Cent sonning Styles P live on the air appreciation thread

Sugar

Banned
Daps
Damn I wish I had that entire interview, 50 was on a war path that day. That was the same day Cam called in. Dude smashed on the Koch general manager in that same interview

That phone call was the worst thing to ever happen to Cam'ron's career besides the Tru Life beating.

That nikka Cam tho :laff:

I75Vq.gif

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
"I get Money" came out after this interview so how did 50 fall back after it? What hit did Cam have after this interview is what you have to ask yourself. 50 helped destroy Dipset.

cam had been stopped bangin with jones & juelz like that, long before the 50 concert. this whole idea that 50 destroyed dipset is revisionist.

"i get money was ONE SONG". youre comparing that to a whole body of work that i just listed.

and why are you comparing hits when one guy was independent, while the other guy was backed full throttle by the biggest machine in rap history? cmon dog.

Everybody needs to realize people don't all share the same goals.

50 Cent goals is to make as much money is possible. That isn't Styles goal. If it was, he would've never left Bad Boy in it's Heyday.

exactly.

its like peoples minds are in the gutter on here sometimes.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
cam had been stopped bangin with jones & juelz like that, long before the 50 concert. this whole idea that 50 destroyed dipset is revisionist.

"i get money was ONE SONG". youre comparing that to a whole body of work that i just listed.

and why are you comparing hits when one guy was independent, while the other guy was backed full throttle by the biggest machine in rap history? cmon dog.

exactly.

its like peoples minds are in the gutter on here sometimes.
:stopitslime:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Man please, that was some fukk nikka shyt. fukk outta here, you coming off flawed nikka.
Say what? If you're Buck and you seen how 50 did Game....matter fact go back and listen to the Young Buck phone convo with 50 when he was crying. Dude said he'd never diss 50 like Game and Smurf did, he seen what 50 did to Game and Smurf so why would he go and do the same exact thing? Buck deserved everything he got. Everybody in the world knew what 50 would do to a disloyal nikka that's signed to him.

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas

I been saw that interview years ago dog.

the 50 incident may have been the nail in the coffin, but cam n jimmy stopped bangin with each other a good 2 years beforehand. and he fell out with juelz too.

even peedi crakk made reference to it when he was beefing with juelz. and this was LONG BEFORE that 50 cent concert.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Say what? If you're Buck and you seen how 50 did Game....matter fact go back and listen to the Young Buck phone convo with 50 when he was crying. Dude said he'd never diss 50 like Game and Smurf did, he seen what 50 did to Game and Smurf so why would he go and do the same exact thing? Buck deserved everything he got. Everybody in the world knew what 50 would do to a disloyal nikka that's signed to him.
50 rode for fifty and his beefs and stabbed a nikka for Dre. Yeah he said some slick shyt but no nikka would try to ruin a nikka's life over some funky ass words. Especially when the nikkas risked his safety to ride with you. Buck had some issues with drugs at the time which 50 knew about. You coming off flawed breh and like a 50 dikkrider.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
50 rode for fifty and his beefs and stabbed a nikka for Dre. Yeah he said some slick shyt but no nikka would try to ruin a nikka's life over some funky ass words. Especially when the nikkas risked his safety to ride with you. Buck had some issues with drugs at the time which 50 knew about. You coming off flawed breh and like a 50 dikkrider.

fukk you nikka. If you diss me after I paid your taxes after you fukked your money off then I would starve your ass out too. I made you a multi millionaire and you repay me by saying fukk me for no reason, you put yourself in a position to become my enemy then don't beg for mercy because it won't be granted.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION

If 50 didnt save buck,he woulda still been on UTP Records with Wacko and Skip...Broke

50 made this guy a millionaire and buck ended up broke...

50 payed his taxes

Buck should have made sure his money was right before he pulled that stunt

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
fukk you nikka. If you diss me after I paid your taxes after you fukked your money off then I would starve your ass out too. I made you a multi millionaire and you repay me by saying fukk me for no reason, you put yourself in a position to become my enemy then don't beg for mercy because it won't be granted.
That's because you a flawed nikka like 50

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
That's because you a flawed nikka like 50
Whatever you say Mr.Perfect. Read them 48 laws of power to know how your enemy may operate. Your dumb ass haven't even presented a decent case for why Buck would get on stage and say fukk 50.