50 Cent sonning Styles P live on the air appreciation thread

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Damn I wish I had that entire interview, 50 was on a war path that day. That was the same day Cam called in. Dude smashed on the Koch general manager in that same interview

That phone call was the worst thing to ever happen to Cam'ron's career besides the Tru Life beating.

"Don't say whats up to me you sucka!" :wow:

Daps
Reppin
California
50 cent has the money to back him up so none of these rapper's can really tell this nikka nothing he's already richer then them , they need to let there ego go and join the money machine 50 cent

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Just realized how absurd it was for Cam to tell a nikka with his own Lake to look at his pool. That's like Martin telling Varnell Hill to look at his bathtub.

0.jpg

highly underrated post :salute:

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
Damn I wish I had that entire interview, 50 was on a war path that day. That was the same day Cam called in. Dude smashed on the Koch general manager in that same interview

That phone call was the worst thing to ever happen to Cam'ron's career besides the Tru Life beating.

how is it the worst thing to happen to camron's career?

you do realize that camron annihilated 50 right?

50 cent even fell back after cam's track.

yall rewriting history.

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
"Ima try the Ghetto thing, we gon talk and you gone teach me how to do that":russ::russ:

50 already know how to do that but he know how to be professional, its been proven time and time again

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
look at the pool y'all :russ:

get the fukk outta here cam'ron was nowhere to be found for 3 years after this

and you obviously was nowhere to be found when this chit was going on.

I never even hear anybody talk about the pool video except on here. most people IRL don't even know about that chit. youre too caught up in silly sideshow stuff. get caught up with hip-hop.

and lol @ cam being nowhere to be found 3 years after this. you mean when those "boss of all bosses" tapes was droppin and he had vado buzzing? now ask yourself, what has 50 cent done after this besides becoming a TMZ rapper.

Daps
Reppin
Paterson Born, Orlando Bred
:wow:50 was trying to give Styles some game on the low but Styles wasn't in the right space to receive the actual information.

exactly, you can tell it was some New York-Tough Talk/Sonning you but also Being a father and giving you advice type of shyt. and just like a New York nikka, Pinero couldn't grasp that and got defensive smh

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
styles sonned 50.

50 cent is a sellout, and even admits it in the interview.

let me ask yall this: if 50 cent was arguing with somebody like mos def or talib kweli, would yall still be brushing them off as some ignorant street dudes, the way yall are trying to brush off styles?

man look at where he was at, I would be mad at my life too if I was him :demonic:
lol.
and lol @ the link caption. styles looking like a disgruntled old man with hip clothes on.