50 Cent sonning Styles P live on the air appreciation thread

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Buck deserved it. Why allow Buck to go to another label where he can Ja Rule you. If I know if I walk up to you and say fukk you that you would beat my ass and I still do it, I can't complain about the busted lip and black eye I receive for saying fukk you without being provoked. Buck was trying to impress Wayne and Baby and it backfired.

He thought that saying fukk 50 while on stage with Baby that 50 would release him so he could sign to CMR and go on a fukk 50 campaign, he was wrong.
Or why not let dude pay his way off the label or allow him to make a record and receive all the proceeds? He wanted to destroy the nikkas life for talking a lil shyt.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Or why not let dude pay his way off the label or allow him to make a record and receive all the proceeds? He wanted to destroy the nikkas life for talking a lil shyt.
How can he pay his way off the label when he already owes 50 for paying his actual taxes?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Buck said he would make an album and let 50 get the proceeds to pay off his debts. 50 said naw and just wanted that man to be broke and die off. That's some flaw shyt nikka
So they're both nikkas with flaws. 1 just happens to have a joker in his deck of cards.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Buck deserved it. Why allow Buck to go to another label where he can Ja Rule you. If I know if I walk up to you and say fukk you that you would beat my ass and I still do it, I can't complain about the busted lip and black eye I receive for saying fukk you without being provoked. Buck was trying to impress Wayne and Baby and it backfired.

He thought that saying fukk 50 while on stage with Baby that 50 would release him so he could sign to CMR and go on a fukk 50 campaign, he was wrong.
:comeon: really?

Just because buck would want to leave he was going to diss 50?... YOu dont know that and plus i doubt he could even if he tried..

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
:comeon: really?

Just because buck would want to leave he was going to diss 50?... YOu dont know that and plus i doubt he could even if he tried..
He dissed 50 when he was signed to G-Unit, if you're 50 and you witnessed the G-Unot shyt why would you risk it again for a nikka that's already showing hate towards you?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Game was lucky that Jimmy Iovine actually liked him and that he sold some records. 50 could've iced that nikka out the game like he did Buck and Dre wouldn't have done shyt about it because he took 50's side.

swerve

All Star
Daps
and you obviously was nowhere to be found when this chit was going on.

I never even hear anybody talk about the pool video except on here. most people IRL don't even know about that chit. youre too caught up in silly sideshow stuff. get caught up with hip-hop.

and lol @ cam being nowhere to be found 3 years after this. you mean when those "boss of all bosses" tapes was droppin and he had vado buzzing? now ask yourself, what has 50 cent done after this besides becoming a TMZ rapper.

gahahaa look at the pool y'all.. my bigges fan runny nose ray is in it sucking dipset dikk

nobody ever Heard of those boss of all bosses tapes and who the fukk is vado

swerve

All Star
Daps
And the whole Buck vs. 50 story is funny. Can't Believe some CACS on here defend buck. Pure hater shyt
Let me break it down in a way these cacs will understand.

1. 50 pay off the IRS problems Buck got
  2. Buck goes on stage with CMR and say "fukk G-Unit"
  3. 50 kick out Young Buck
  4. Young buck feelin' himself and Think he gonna do what Game did with the backing off CMR
  5. 50 release a tape of Buck Crying and apologizing to 50 for fukking up. This convo happened a year before #2 and totally dismantle Bucks plans
  6. Buck goes broke. Nobody wanna pay the million dollars 50 said it would cost to get Buck out of his contract.
  7. T.I release a song where he say "what the fukk is a million Bucks" and subliminally diss Buck for being broke