50 Cent sonning Styles P live on the air appreciation thread

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
"Lloyd banks is at 300,000 , Jim Jones is on 300,000, Jim Jones is on a independent, while Lloyd banks is ON YOUR LABEL :umad:"

"Cuuurttiiiiiissssssssssss, Curtiiiiiiiissssssssssssssss, how much did tha mobb sell Curtisssssssssss :umad: "

:russ:

Haha man oh man, Cam completely emasculated Fif on that exchange :dead:. Craziest part was 50 was actually backing down and agreeing with Cam on the low too, until Cam went over the top with the shyt talking :russ:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Both are at the bottom of the crate under the barrel. Both were in their prime 10 years ago. Can you imagine what would happen if 50,Styles and Cam had that exact same convo in the twitter era? The coli servers couldn't take it.

Cause excessive beef cause their careers and their quality of music to decline. Competition in the extreme sense can do more harm than good. Fif took it way too far for all the people he beefed against.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
"Lloyd banks is at 300,000 , Jim Jones is on 300,000, Jim Jones is on a independent, while Lloyd banks is ON YOUR LABEL :umad:"

"Cuuurttiiiiiissssssssssss, Curtiiiiiiiissssssssssssssss, how much did mobb deep sell Curtisssssssssss :umad: "

Haha man oh man, Cam completely emasculated Fif on that exchange :dead:. Craziest part was 50 was actually backing down and agreeing with Cam on the low too, until Cam went over the top with the shyt talking :russ:

FIf got smacked with facts and he didn't even have a proper rebuttal :dead: . Cam knows how to get under his opponents' skin and fukk their minds up if you go back and forth with him.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps

"Cuuurttiiiiiissssssssssss, Curtiiiiiiiissssssssssssssss, how much did tha mobb sell Curtisssssssssss :umad: "

Had he pivoted off the energy of that interview with a hot single and a hot album he could've been KONY. Instead he descended his career by getting punched in the eye by another rapper then making this video

:sadcam:

How you gon tell 50 to look at your pool when his house looks like this?

50-cent-House-At-Night.png

50-cent-House.png

Last edited:

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Had he pivoted off the energy of that interview with a hot single and a hot album he could've been KONY. Instead he descended his career by getting punched in the eye by another rapper then making this video

:sadcam:

How you gon tell 50 to look at your pool when his house looks like this?

50-cent-House-At-Night.png

:sadcam::sadcam::sadcam:

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
50 Cent won all his rap beefs, the signs of a GOAT. Holiday was sounding real stupid on there talking about not caring about money yet he brags about how much he has on many of his tracks :russ: Plus he didn't want to accept 50's advice cause he wanted to look 'tough' but in reality he looked like a complete dumb fukk. 50 could've saved his career. Also, 50's weight on the streets > the napkin chuckers. Styles is all bark and no bite.

Last edited:

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
Cam'ron just over talked him and yelled. He didn't son him because Cam went crazy after 50 said Lloyd Banks has more money than Jim Jones. At that point Cam knew what was coming next and that was that 50 has more money than him, shyt Banks prolly had more money.

The cac was there with his evil grin thinking about "black on black conflict." :russ:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
50 created some of the most memorable moments in hip hop in the last 10 years. This was 1 of those moments

When a smart nikka and a dumb nikka have a convo this is what happens.

Wait did I miss sumn? Imo styles sond him cuz he let it be known u can stop me on that industry shyt but u cant stop me in the streets (not saying the streets is where its at) but saying that to a nikka thats originally from the streets is like a Slap in the face, then when 50 was like I dont wanna stop u, how styles said " I hope u wouldnt" that wasnt no pleading hoping shyt that was a message and u can tell how 50 took that deep breath he was getn mad. Then he said he'll meet 50 in his hood THAT was a message. I think certain shyt went over yall heads.

yea 50 got pull but at the end of the day when it come to major label rap don't no black nikka run shyt so it really look like some house nikka "massa like me mo den he like u" type shyt lol. Now if 50 was on some cashin out just to stop styles promotion flow then that would be Boss shyt. Remember yall 50 shut ja rule down by getting the streets to slap his shyt, say fukk ja rule and thats how we stop listening as heavy &shyt got pushed back. Not run to a white nikka to keep somebody on the shelf

and this aint hate I fukks with both they music

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cam'ron just over talked him and yelled. He didn't son him because Cam went crazy after 50 said Lloyd Banks has more money than Jim Jones. At that point Cam knew what was coming next and that was that 50 has more money than him, shyt Banks prolly had more money.

Aye u gotta think about it maybe cam blew up about that statement because he knew sumn about banks we all didnt know at the time. I mean I just read on here the nikka banks finna lose his house but I still see jim doing his thing he may not be as big as dipset/ballin days but the nikka still gettin chicken.