50 Cent sonning Styles P live on the air appreciation thread

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Whatever you say Mr.Perfect. Read them 48 laws of power to know how your enemy may operate. Your dumb ass haven't even presented a decent case for why Buck would get on stage and say fukk 50.

didnt that nikka go on stage with:birdman:.....

I bet young buck was starving during those CMR days

Trinidpl

Pro
Daps
I fcks with styles P he one my fav rapper too n i fcks with 50 2 . But both of demm just got shyt off their chest n talked like men . Yeah styles p be in da
Hood but 50 has hood nikkas around him he was a street nigha before
Evrything but once u get millions of dollars the way he got exposed to it and is mega superstar u are gnna change too . 50 did get arrogant i tell u that by saying fck the hood and all that but shyt happens . Styles p did went at him with i hope u wouldnt stop me that was funny just two diff people in two diff mindstate. As far as the cam shyt goes i dnt think cam got 50 or punked him cu he wouldnt let 50 talk nd 50 clearly says u ready to start sum shyt that u dnt wannt to do. I wish it would of just kept goin tho the diss records lol it was entertaining . What juelz and jimjones was sum snake shyt tho . Matter of fact nikka jimjones got robbed in my hood in paterson too bck in 04 05 . Nd dey had open a store in downtown paterson called dip-shack lol shyt was wack it closed down afta a yeat but uk u wouldt see yayo or banks chilling with camron at the time
Of their beef . As far as the buck shyt goes the nikka buck wouldnt had never got that big if it wasnt for 50 so wen nikkas put u on like that u getting millions u gotta manage ur shytt get ur shyt right so wen the nikka saying fck 50 thats sum crazy shyt. U dnt bite the hand that feeds u my G.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
What's the difference between 50 doing 200 million dollar deals with vitamin water and Styles P opening up a juice bar in the Bronx?

styles-p1.jpg

2769517231_c47b394b86_z.jpg

It's levels to this shyt. I don't want to come off as a fan of 50 because I'm not but you have to give credit to the nikka for sonning these NY rappers that were trying to bully Jay.
:dead: :laff:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Cam is a hater. He was my favorite rapper for yeeeaaarrss. But he didn't want these nikkas to be his equal.

That's why I like MMG. They don't front like it's more than business.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
[quote="Abso831, post: 5127853, member: 60"]Cam is a hater. He was my favorite rapper for yeeeaaarrss. But he didn't want these nikkas to be his equal.

That's why I like MMG. They don't front like it's more than business.[/quote]

What has these nikkas done since they been on their own?

I'll answer that for you...

Juelz wasting space at def jam..Where that juelz album??

Jimmy begging to be in killa's good graces again....

Who would cam hate on employees who would in turn make him more money as CEO of Diplomat records?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
You brining up the 48 laws of power just proves my point that you a 50 fan boy
Check my post history on 50. I've been accused of being a 50 hater. Ask all the 50 Stans from Sohh how I feel about 50. I give the nikka his props for sonning dweebs that's all. Believe what you wanna believe nikka, This the internet and you're a nikka with Daryl from Soul Glow in your avi, I don't give a fukk what you think clown.

Millz

The Art of Disrespecting
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
Everybody needs to realize people don't all share the same goals.

50 Cent goals is to make as much money is possible. That isn't Styles goal. If it was, he would've never left Bad Boy in it's Heyday.

they had slave contracts at badboy and weren't makin money. Remember that whole let the lox go movement.

edit: oh i get it now :snoop:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Check my post history on 50. I've been accused of being a 50 hater. Ask all the 50 Stans from Sohh how I feel about 50. I give the nikka his props for sonning dweebs that's all. Believe what you wanna believe nikka, This the internet and you're a nikka with Daryl from Soul Glow in your avi, I don't give a fukk what you think clown.
You a 50 nut hanger nikka, stop fronting lil buddy.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Whatever you say Mr.Perfect. Read them 48 laws of power to know how your enemy may operate. Your dumb ass haven't even presented a decent case for why Buck would get on stage and say fukk 50.
ive been with you this whole thread but what he did to buck was just too fukked up, your acting like if buck tried to shoot 50 or something... i know in the 48 laws of powers you totallly distroy your enemy but cmon... buck didnt deserve that.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
ive been with you this whole thread but what he did to buck was just too fukked up, your acting like if buck tried to shoot 50 or something... i know in the 48 laws of powers you totallly distroy your enemy but cmon... buck didnt deserve that.
Buck deserved it. Why allow Buck to go to another label where he can Ja Rule you. If I know if I walk up to you and say fukk you that you would beat my ass and I still do it, I can't complain about the busted lip and black eye I receive for saying fukk you without being provoked. Buck was trying to impress Wayne and Baby and it backfired.

He thought that saying fukk 50 while on stage with Baby that 50 would release him so he could sign to CMR and go on a fukk 50 campaign, he was wrong.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

So you saying that Fif deserve to go after SP the Ghost and make him look foolish?