50 Cent sonning Styles P live on the air appreciation thread

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
hell yea I would be the same person.

I don't get up for chit like that. basically what styles p was saying can be attributed to me and most of the type of people that I ride wit.

just as quick as that money pops up in my ATM, it could all be gone even quicker.
Come on bruh, if u had 200 mill you telling me you wouldn't change? No one on this board believes that. The dynamics of every relationship you have from your parents to your friends would change. Everyone you know would kiss your ass, you wouldn't feel comfortable going to the same chicken shack in the hood you go to now. If I knew you I could change your life by just telling people you had 20,000 in your house, so imagine if everyone knew you was a multi millionaire.

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
Come on bruh, if u had 200 mill you telling me you wouldn't change? No one on this board believes that. The dynamics of every relationship you have from your parents to your friends would change. Everyone you know would kiss your ass, you wouldn't feel comfortable going to the same chicken shack in the hood you go to now. If I knew you I could change your life by just telling people you had 20,000 in your house, so imagine if everyone knew you was a multi millionaire.

I thought you were asking me if I would change as a person.

that's the difference. 50 doesn't have to do most of the f*ck chit that he does. that's the point.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
f*ckin ace hood done dropped like 4 albums in 5 years. and all them chits sold like a total of 30 copies. im not tryna hear that chit you talking right now b. not one drop of it.

:pachaha: I ask myself this shyt all the time, I guess he makes enough from the singles that it recooperates what the lack of album sales does.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"one more word out his mouth I'll push Styles shyt back /
see the nozzle on the trey pound is 3 inches long..."

i think the net turned that line into 50 talking about pushing son's album back, lol, when in reality the nikka is clearly talking about pushin Styles wig back.

1368708268_50cent-gun-12142010.jpg

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
I thought you were asking me if I would change as a person.

that's the difference. 50 doesn't have to do most of the f*ck chit that he does. that's the point.
How can you not change as a person when everyone around you changes? You'll either become more generous or more sheltered, you may even become more paranoid because you know you have a target on you. Deion said it best at the end of must be the money

http://gifsoup.com

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
How can you not change as a person when everyone around you changes? You'll either become more generous or more sheltered, you may even become more paranoid because you know you have a target on you. Deion said it best at the end of must be the money

im talking about not getting a big head, not doing f*ck chit, not being a sellout, not being a crab, etc etc.

you know what I mean man.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
im talking about not getting a big head, not doing f*ck chit, not being a sellout, not being a crab, etc etc.

you know what I mean man.
It's easy to say what you wont do when you don't have that kind of money. You'll be on your Uncle Elroy shyt once you touch them M's fam,
3753892_std.jpg

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
It's easy to say what you wont do when you don't have that kind of money. You'll be on your Uncle Elroy shyt once you touch them M's fam,
3753892_std.jpg

lol. nah.

not in my nature. same with styles.

I wasn't surprised at 50 selling out tho. that's the difference. but to be fair, I could see jada being on some sucka chit if he had 50 money.

edit: that's a bad example anyway. uncle Leroy didn't change at all.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Aight fam, we can agree to disagree. I'll just say it's easy to say you wont change when you don't have it. You can't honestly say 200 million dollars wont change you until you touch at least 200 thousand. I'd like to think 200 million wouldn't change me but I know better.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
"one more word out his mouth I'll push Styles shyt back /
see the nozzle on the trey pound is 3 inches long..."

i think the net turned that line into 50 talking about pushing son's album back, lol, when in reality the nikka is clearly talking about pushin Styles wig back.

1368708268_50cent-gun-12142010.jpg
:whoo:

Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
lol. nah.

not in my nature. same with styles.

I wasn't surprised at 50 selling out tho. that's the difference. but to be fair, I could see jada being on some sucka chit if he had 50 money.

edit: that's a bad example anyway. uncle Leroy didn't change at all.
He changed the way he felt about living in the hood.