50 Cent sonning Styles P live on the air appreciation thread

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
and you think that Fif could match SP the Ghost on the street level? :russ:

As much as I don't like Fif's crab behavior, he got a point about expanding your horizons.

Yeah even his enemies co sign his shyt:yeshrug:

Dont know too much bout Styles but...

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
The worst he said was saying "I want to speak to Camren (sp) NOW! Get him on the phone." What he did to Cam, and vice versa, was shytting on each other to the point where it killed off the last real NY Movement, Dipset, and let bullshyt one-hit wonders take over. That was damaging to the culture that we still have not 100% recovered from.
:lolbron:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
What's the difference between 50 doing 200 million dollar deals with vitamin water and Styles P opening up a juice bar in the Bronx?

styles-p1.jpg

It's levels to this shyt. I don't want to come off as a fan of 50 because I'm not but you have to give credit to the nikka for sonning these NY rappers that were trying to bully Jay.
YO! That's Styles P's joint? That shyt in Castle Hill in the BX right in front of the 22 bus stop :damn:

I would of thought that a nikka like Styles would have it on a major shopping strip even like on Fordham if he trying to keep it in the BX. That place is kinda run down and always empty, right off the Bruckner in the middle of nowhere past the Castle Hill Ave shopping strip :snoop:

I mean Juices for Life :wtf:, really ma nikka you couldn't think of a better name :scusthov:

Last edited:

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
YO! That's Styles P's joint? That shyt in Castle Hill in the BX right in front of the 22 bus stop :damn:

I would of thought that a nikka like Styles would have it on a major shopping strip even like on Fordham if he trying to keep it in the BX. That place is kinda run down and always empty, right off the Bruckner in the middle of nowhere past the Castle Hill shopping strip :snoop:

I mean Juices for Life :wtf:, really ma nikka you couldn't think of a better name :scusthov:
Damn breh... His place stay empty huh?

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Damn breh... His place stay empty huh?
Everything on that block stay empty besides the laundromat, even the dollar pizza joint and Guyanese grocery store got closed down it's right off the highway, shyt is a terrible area for business

It is still open though, so Styles must be making some profit off it :manny:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION

I would of thought that a nikka like Styles would have it on a major shopping strip even like on Fordham if he trying to keep it in the BX. That place is kinda run down and always empty, right off the Bruckner in the middle of nowhere past the Castle Hill shopping strip :snoop:

The Fordham strip is perfect...its only one spot on the whole strip on the east part that do smoothies...

He could have done a salad bar and some basic shyt like cheeseburgers and sandwiches...

And he would have been good...

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

The Fordham strip is perfect...its only one spot on the whole strip on the east part that do smoothies...

He could have done a salad bar and some basic shyt like cheeseburgers and sandwiches...

The rent is prolly high...

But he could have even taken to the outskirts of Fordham by Arthur ave and have had better success

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

But he could have even taken to the outskirts of Fordham by Arthur ave and have had better success

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC

They got one of them smoothie joints by Arthur Ave on the corner by Hughes. That's a nice area, lots of Fordham University kids, you got the transplants/yuppies that have moved in there's the core demographic. If he was trying to appeal to minorities you still got plenty of blacks and Ricans still in the area to go along with the Italians and Albanians that always lived there.

Rent couldn't be a problem, I mean Styles has to have good money?

Fordham Road is Manhattanizing like crazy, in 10 years it's going to look so much different :wow:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Fordham would have been better but the rent is prolly high...

He could have went to the outskirts where the Fordham u kids be at and he would have been eating well..

That whole Arthur ave/lorillard and Belmont ave area

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
They got one of them smoothie joints by Arthur Ave on the corner by Hughes. That's a nice area, lots of Fordham University kids, you got the transplants/yuppies that have moved in there's the core demographic. If he was trying to appeal to minorities you still got plenty of blacks and Ricans still in the area to go along with the Italians and Albanians that always lived there.

Rent couldn't be a problem, I mean Styles has to have good money?

Fordham Road is Manhattanizing like crazy, in 10 years it's going to look so much different :wow:

My messag went thru twice...lol

Yea I always be in the one by Hughes...lol

Thats like the second smoothie spot to be built there.it was an old one with Dominicans in there...

These dudes will be sucessful....

And fordham is changing up..The NYPD will make sure fordham road and the outskirts where those fordham u kids are is safe...

Webster, Marion,Decatur,Briggs will be on their own lol

• Dap
Reactions: ISO

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
My messag went thru twice...lol

Yea I always be in the one by Hughes...lol

Thats like the second smoothie spot to be built there.it was an old one with Dominicans in there...

These dudes will be sucessful....

And fordham is changing up..The NYPD will make sure fordham road and the outskirts where those fordham u kids are is safe...

Webster, Marion,Decatur,Briggs will be on their own lol
Your message went in more than twice :russ: it's all good tho

I think it's changing better when I was growing up early 00s it was ass, that Chinese Store on the Plaza right by the MetroNorth :scusthov: you know them nikkas had to have had rodents, all those run down Spanish stores and sneaker stores.

nikkas got a Best Buy, GAP, Burlington Coat Factory, Foot Locker, Sears, Applebee's, American Eagle shyt is really crazy. :wtf:

That Fordham-Bedford area is still crazy :sadcam:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Your message went in more than twice :russ: it's all good tho

I think it's changing better when I was growing up early 00s it was ass, that Chinese Store on the Plaza right by the MetroNorth :scusthov: you know them nikkas had to have had rodents, all those run down Spanish stores and sneaker stores.

nikkas got a Best Buy, GAP, Burlington Coat Factory, Foot Locker, Sears, Applebee's, American Eagle shyt is really crazy. :wtf:

That Fordham-Bedford area is still crazy :sadcam:

Lol..

They got that office building on Fordham with the dept of labor right across from the liquor spot

149th still feels the same in some ways