50 Cent sonning Styles P live on the air appreciation thread

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
"one more word out his mouth I'll push Styles shyt back /
see the nozzle on the trey pound is 3 inches long..."

i think the net turned that line into 50 talking about pushing son's album back, lol, when in reality the nikka is clearly talking about pushin Styles wig back.

1368708268_50cent-gun-12142010.jpg

and you think that Fif could match SP the Ghost on the street level? :russ:

As much as I don't like Fif's crab behavior, he got a point about expanding your horizons.

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
aint styles the same dude that got his leg broke by a guido runnin over him on purpose?

and :russ:@ the cam stans "but him and jimmy and elz had been stopped fukkin with each other"

:bryan: @ actin like that wasnt a brutal blow shyt was at the height of their "beef"

"get the pool in the back"

hqdefault.jpg

:sadcam::sadcam::sadcam::sadcam:

"you gon' learn how to talk to me cameron"

50-cent_hood.jpg

58397421.jpg

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
and :russ:@ the cam stans "but him and jimmy and elz had been stopped fukkin with each other"

I understand that youre just stanning and posting pictures and such, but were you just not into rap during that time?

you think 50 just came thru and broke up a happy home? streets was talking a good 2 or so years before the 50 stunt.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
it has nothing to do with the music...

Dr Dre can fart on his hooks and get a top 5 billboard single...

Quiet House nikkas and Passive aggressive house nikkas will always be taken care of...

Field nikkas will get blackballed...

Field nikkas have no unity or humility in them. When they fighting each other and everyone else all the damn time, they cna't build shyt.

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
I understand that youre just stanning and posting pictures and such, but were you just not into rap during that time?

you think 50 just came thru and broke up a happy home? streets was talking a good 2 or so years before the 50 stunt.

im sorry the incident with cam and jimmy and juelz falling out and 50 makin a spectacle of it hurt you so much

lets discuss it friend

Last edited:

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
did you bother listening to the whole interview? he said that 50 "PLAYED A PART IN IT".

dipset was already in turmoil on the low. where were yall in '05-06?

step ya rap game up.

Nope I dont care I dont listen to cam tbh

I was just playing devils advocate:bryan:

Daps
and you think that Fif could match SP the Ghost on the street level? :russ:

As much as I don't like Fif's crab behavior, he got a point about expanding your horizons.
:bryan: 50 ran an entire hood, moved more than Style P ever did and was an amateur boxer, he would annihilate Styles P in every lane

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Buck said he would make an album and let 50 get the proceeds to pay off his debts. 50 said naw and just wanted that man to be broke and die off. That's some flaw shyt nikka
soooooooo you're my boy.. FOR YEARS... not only my boy, but I made you RICH.. you can provide for your grandchildren and retire before 30 because of me... you not in jail right now from tax evasion cause of me... I gave you millions out of my pocket that weren't even in your contract.. I saved your fukking life

so you go ahead and talk shyt about me.... go on stage with game after we got beef... go on stage with cash money and say fukk me... knowing you was supposed to be my boy... knowing what I did for you... knowing that I have your contract

nikkaS HAVE BEEN KILLED FOR THIS TYPE OF shyt!!! fukk killed for less.. this shyt right here, has destroyed many empires.. the king got everyone eating, better in life than they'd ever be.. and here comes salty nikka to defect to the other side

50 said nah fukk that... you wanna bite my hand... i'll kill you... not in real life, but in music.. you still a man right?? go get your money somehow else.. but me, I own your music career.. you gonna do an album, I get the profit, which is shyt to me cause I'm rich... and then you gonna buy yourself out.. so you can go to another label, team up with my enemies, and shyt on me with personal information and inside knowledge... making yourself money back that's used to kill MY career??????

fukk outta here... buck would NEVER release another fukking album in his life after that.. UPS is hiring.. I'm making you broke.. as loaded lux would say "what's wrong with having a 9-5 job"

it's not my fault you broke in the first place.. I gave you millions, I gave you more when you was even thought to be "broke" and I saved you from jail.. now I'm supposed to be nice cause you gonna be broke without me

nikka please

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
styles sonned 50.

50 cent is a sellout, and even admits it in the interview.

let me ask yall this: if 50 cent was arguing with somebody like mos def or talib kweli, would yall still be brushing them off as some ignorant street dudes, the way yall are trying to brush off styles?

lol.
and lol @ the link caption. styles looking like a disgruntled old man with hip clothes on.

How is 50 cent a sellout? Cause he don't fukk with the hood? The hood literally tried to murder him.