50 Cent sonning Styles P live on the air appreciation thread

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Styles held his own and didnt back down at all from 50 and had 50 stuttering and sounding foolish.

Really_seriously_WHAT.gif

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
and you obviously was nowhere to be found when this chit was going on.

I never even hear anybody talk about the pool video except on here. most people IRL don't even know about that chit. youre too caught up in silly sideshow stuff. get caught up with hip-hop.

and lol @ cam being nowhere to be found 3 years after this. you mean when those "boss of all bosses" tapes was droppin and he had vado buzzing? now ask yourself, what has 50 cent done after this besides becoming a TMZ rapper.

I gotta agree with this. Half the people I talk to still have no idea Rick Ross is a CO. Most of the shyt that gets talked about on here does not translate well into real life conversations.

Fred.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
the reason why the jadakiss line is so classic is because the massacre WAS INDEED a weedplate in the hood at the time.

it was literally the realest line in hip-hop that year.

lol @ the massacre being classic. that album was 50 cent's demise.

Lyrically It was 50's better album"
Position of Power
I Supposed to Die tonight
Ski Mask Way
Batimore Love Thang
Get Out of my Car(mack shyt)
Gunz Come Out
Piggy Bank
God Give Me Style

It had some weak cuts but it was a dope album. It just that nikkas were so anti 50 at the time that they wanted to see him fail because he was dissing their favorite rappers and the hate overclouded their judgement

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Everything on that block stay empty besides the laundromat, even the dollar pizza joint and Guyanese grocery store got closed down it's right off the highway, shyt is a terrible area for business

It is still open though, so Styles must be making some profit off it :manny:
:deadrose: NYC y'all.

• Dap
Reactions: ISO

Mike Otherz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn I wish I had that entire interview, 50 was on a war path that day. That was the same day Cam called in. Dude smashed on the Koch general manager in that same interview

That phone call was the worst thing to ever happen to Cam'ron's career besides the Tru Life beating.

lol at cam’rons fuzzy math.

row entertainment made $600 million. $7 million offered to cam. cam said $7 mill is not 1% of $600 million. 1% is actually $6 million. they offered cam more than 1%. brehs.