50 Cent sonning Styles P live on the air appreciation thread

MysteryT

Rookie
Daps
But why would Intercope black ball 50 when they paid for the time to debut My life in prime time on the voice and had the big budget video? That's not even talking about having eminem and Adam Levine on the track

Long story short, you don't buck against the hand that feeds you.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
But look at 50 now. Can't even get off the ground despite his money/fame/name. Got domestic violence court dates and sh*t. And Styles is still ticking and moving right along. This just shows it pays to be humble.
So Styles is making more money than 50 now?

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
I think what 50 might fear the most is Jimmy Iovine signing Ja Rule and putting him in a space to succeed...

50 and Iovine have the same twisted mindset even though they come from extremely different backgrounds..

Their mindsets go against logic,but thats what does the most damage....

As I stated before,there is nothing wrong with 50's hook game..

Just as there wasnt anything wrong with Ja..

When you go against people who have the power to shut you down and change perceptions,thats something you really have to be careful with...

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
What's the difference between 50 doing 200 million dollar deals with vitamin water and Styles P opening up a juice bar in the Bronx?

styles-p1.jpg

2769517231_c47b394b86_z.jpg

It's levels to this shyt. I don't want to come off as a fan of 50 because I'm not but you have to give credit to the nikka for sonning these NY rappers that were trying to bully Jay.
That truck is bigger than Styles bar :pachaha:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
and you obviously was nowhere to be found when this chit was going on.

I never even hear anybody talk about the pool video except on here. most people IRL don't even know about that chit. youre too caught up in silly sideshow stuff. get caught up with hip-hop.

and lol @ cam being nowhere to be found 3 years after this. you mean when those "boss of all bosses" tapes was droppin and he had vado buzzing? now ask yourself, what has 50 cent done after this besides becoming a TMZ rapper.
I know real Dipset fans that stopped fukking with Cam after he said "Look at my pool". He came off extremely lame in that video, the nikka also said "Look at my eye" when it was obvious he got punched in it.

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
Or MAYBE...just MAYBE...his music fukking sucks and people don't want to hear it anymore?

I mean what do you call this? Sounds like bad house music to me...

50 cent started putting out horrible music long before he stopped selling tho.

disco inferno, candy shop. just a lil bit.

scust at those song titles. those songs are no better than anything hes doing now. only difference is that they were shoved down the public's throat, as opposed to now with jimmy leaving him left for dead.

I know real Dipset fans that stopped fukking with Cam after he said "Look at my pool". He came off extremely lame in that video, the nikka also said "Look at my eye" when it was obvious he got punched in it.

I know people that saw the footage too. but that chit is random. the general public doesn't know about it.

and it has nothing to do with rap, so its neither here nor there. whoever stops listening to a rapper because of a youtubes video is an L7.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I think what 50 might fear the most is Jimmy Iovine signing Ja Rule and putting him in a space to succeed...

50 and Iovine have the same twisted mindset even though they come from extremely different backgrounds..

Their mindsets go against logic,but thats what does the most damage....

As I stated before,there is nothing wrong with 50's hook game..

Just as there wasnt anything wrong with Ja..

When you go against people who have the power to shut you down and change perceptions,thats something you really have to be careful with...

It could just be his time passed and now rap reflects more of kanye and Drake's style than 50's. Outside of lyricist with pop appeal very few rappers can stay at the top of the rap game for multiple eras. So its not so much that 50's output changed, as it is the demand for 50's music has changed.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

:to::sadcam:

Killa had a meltdown

It was a sad day

I think his moms being sick and everything just crumbling around him,the nikka just lost it...

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
[quote="GinaThatAintNoDamnPuppy!, post: 5131474, member: 1195"]Cam's wave died cause JR stopped writing for him and nikkas got tired of wearing pink....

Just like Ja Rule's wave died cause nikkas got tired of the Cookie Monster crooning...

50 doesnt end nikkas careers but his own... when it comes to nikkas like Ja Rule, Cam, Styles P it was just a matter of happening to be in the right place at the right time. I dont understand why though, its not like he is getting money from the shyt... he should have been linking up with nikkas to stay relevant and eat off their revivals. But 50 is angrier than he is smart

:stopitslime:

My nikka...

Do you see the depth of camron's rhymes???

Do you see the references Cam makes??

JR Writer on his best day aint fukking with Cam...

who cant jam the new damn cam but damn all my jewlery im like toucan sam you see the chain is lucky charms medallion is fruit loops rings is fruity pebbles the earrings are two scoops...

My nikka be serious...:stopitslime:

Dipset fell victim to the same shyt most crews fell to...

As far as Cam personally,Jay-z blackballed his career...

Thats all he could do since he wanted no parts of him on the mic[/quote]
I feel like it mite have been a Jay/Young Chris situation

JR provided the bar/rhyme structure, Cam filled it with content

But somehow someway JR def influenced Cam, Cam was not rapping like that before JR came into the picture

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
It could just be his time passed and now rap reflects more of kanye and Drake's style than 50's. Outside of lyricist with pop appeal very few rappers can stay at the top of the rap game for multiple eras. So its not so much that 50's output changed, as it is the demand for 50's music has changed.

kanye & drake don't reflect chit out here.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:stopitslime:

My nikka...

Do you see the depth of camron's rhymes???

Do you see the references Cam makes??

JR Writer on his best day aint fukking with Cam...

who cant jam the new damn cam but damn all my jewlery im like toucan sam you see the chain is lucky charms medallion is fruit loops rings is fruity pebbles the earrings are two scoops...

My nikka be serious...:stopitslime:

Dipset fell victim to the same shyt most crews fell to...

As far as Cam personally,Jay-z blackballed his career...

Thats all he could do since he wanted no parts of him on the mic

I feel like it mite have been a Jay/Young Chris situation

JR provided the bar/rhyme structure, Cam filled it with content

But somehow someway JR def influenced Cam, Cam was not rapping like that before JR came into the picture[/quote]

I can see that in ways..lol...Im listening to a joint now that sounds like a camron rhyme scheme...:russ:

Whats funny about JR Writer is if he had a personality,he would have had a better career than juelz

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
kanye & drake don't reflect chit out here.

Like it or not but those two are the major influences on rap right now. Add Ross to the list and basically you got the trinity of rappers everybody wants a feature of on their album. 50 isn't going to do a song with any of them willingly. I suppose he tried to circumvent that by doing a song with Kendrick as the new hot artist coming up but who knows where that will lead now.

50 still has hustle to make money but right now there isn't much demand for NY gangster rappers for him to cake off of.