50 Cent ruthless, baby moms crib gets foreclosed on...Update: She claims she sold it

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
this is what this man has resorted himself to? airing dirty laundry out on IG? his fall from grace in the music world is massive. this is all we hear about regarding Curtis Jackson, from beefing with his son & baby mom's to OG's & former friends not respecting him etc.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Yall call 50cent a pos

He didn't want to be in their lives. He paid his obligation, this is no different than a sperm donor. Because it doesn't seem like he ever wanted this kid from the jump

Society got men's minds warped thinking they have to take care of "their seed". Like it's there responsibility, it's not if theybdont want to outside of financially and legally. That doesnt mean you have to be in the life ...

If a woman gets pregnant and the guy doesn't want it and she does, why is the guy on the hook for something he didn't want? Is it some sort of punishment or repercussion that you have to be in the life of people you didn't want? It's stupid... take away the legal obligation and you will see smarter decisions from women .

:what: if you don't want to "take care" of your seed then you need to reconsider having a child. it's clear this man is a scumbag who fukked multiple women and got another chick preggo and hid the kid from the public until it finally was exposed for the world to see. the amount of dikksucking for this man Curtis is disgusting, it's like these groupies are happy she doesn't have a home they'd sell their ass to be in this dude's presence. weird ass stans ya'll :scust:

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY

''A lot of nikkaz get cash, and collect Mercedes
But neglect their ladies, and forget their babies
Then the chicks turn and act like dudes
Cause they reflect our light, so yo act right fool''

:whoo:Gangstarr predicted the future

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
Nikka if someone was giving me $20,000 a month for 20 years, I would be a millionaire. I'd live off of $3,000 and pocket the rest. She could've went to college a million times over, got certified for various careers a million times over, started a business a million times over. She was dumb.
You, because you are a fukkin nobody. Nobody gives a fukk about you. Stop compating your life to cleebrities and their children.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
While true, who else would you appoint? It's like making a hacker your head of security, seems like the smarter move if they know the system indepthly
Its not at all like hacking.
Being a super great hacker is being one in a million.
Its not remotely the same with regulations whatsoever.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Live out where in celebrityville? A whole lot more than 240k a year.

She aint a celebrity though, get a decent home even if you splurge 400-500k that's a 5 years lease even if its stretched to 30 years. Be serious, your either a spoiled piece of shyt or your a bum, but either way you clearly don't know the value of money. It don't cost much to live these days if you live within your means

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
she might have lost the house, but she still got her son

199viqI appreciate all the love & well wishes! There's people I never met that show more love than people that have the same blood as me, and I just want to say thank u to those who do !

She probably wrote that for him...smh.

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
She aint a celebrity though, get a decent home even if you splurge 400-500k that's a 5 years lease even if its stretched to 30 years. Be serious, your either a spoiled piece of shyt or your a bum, but either way you clearly don't know the value of money. It don't cost much to live these days if you live within your means
It costs plenty when your child is the son of a celebrity. Stop applying broke nikka logic to rich people.

50 filled bankruptcy he could be a trillionaire according to you dumbos.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
It costs plenty when your child is the son of a celebrity. Stop applying broke nikka logic to rich people.

50 filled bankruptcy he could be a trillionaire according to you dumbos.

240k is broke nikka logic? Get all the way the fukk outta here with your retarded nonsense breh.

Hey brehs, this no working leech sounding ass nikka is trying to convince us that 240k a year aint good enough to live on (when your the son of a celebrity) Cause momma got to eat to. You can tell when nikkas never worked a day in they damn lives, trying to drop "knowledge" on life.

Last edited:

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
240k is broke nikka logic? Get all the way the fukk outta here with your retarded nonsense breh.
Yes. Pretty sure kid went to private school. I could be wrong. That shyt is expensive in shytty areas, probably 20 times a as much in a truly affluent area. Then you have extra curriculars for additional fees.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Yes. Pretty sure kid went to private school. I could be wrong. That shyt is expensive in shytty areas, probably 20 times a as much in a truly affluent area. Then you have extra curriculars for additional fees.

Whenever you get through that's 1/4th of a million dollars a year breh. Now if you don't work and have no skill then you shouldn't be living in no million dollar home, or however much its worth, you can live extremely nice with that salary if you live within your means is all I am saying. To say she was struggling trying to keep up the joneses and that's somehow 50's fault is straight up sucka shyt.