50 Cent ruthless, baby moms crib gets foreclosed on...Update: She claims she sold it

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Yall call 50cent a pos

He didn't want to be in their lives. He paid his obligation, this is no different than a sperm donor. Because it doesn't seem like he ever wanted this kid from the jump

Society got men's minds warped thinking they have to take care of "their seed". Like it's there responsibility, it's not if theybdont want to outside of financially and legally. That doesnt mean you have to be in the life ...

If a woman gets pregnant and the guy doesn't want it and she does, why is the guy on the hook for something he didn't want? Is it some sort of punishment or repercussion that you have to be in the life of people you didn't want? It's stupid... take away the legal obligation and you will see smarter decisions from women .

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
You're drunk off that right wing Kool-Aid. More money is stolen legally through perversions of the tax code and lack of any real regulation in the financial sector in one year, than is wasted through welfare in a decade.
Firstly you can be against BOTH
Secondly regulation is a sham....

Liberals are very pro-regulations but they never talk about cronyism.
Look who Obama appointed as the head of regulatory bodies, it's the execs of the same people who were the architects of the bubble.
From Execs of Chase Bank to Monsanto do yo homework!

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Firstly you can be against BOTH
Secondly regulation is a sham....

Liberals are very pro-regulations but they never talk about cronyism.
Look who Obama appointed as the head of regulatory bodies, it's the execs of the same people who were the architects of the bubble.
From Execs of Chase Bank to Monsanto do yo homework!
While true, who else would you appoint? It's like making a hacker your head of security, seems like the smarter move if they know the system indepthly

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Some of y'all talking about "have class and "he's petty" do y'all know who 50 is? :why:

Y'all making it seem like he never does anything like this ever :why:

If you tell somebody for years to be more financially responsible with YOUR money and they still don't listen then it's on you

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
Everything you said is dumb, A million dollars ain't shyt and she didn't get it in a fukking lump. It's a cumulative figure. Now out of this money she was supposed to have started a business bought and paid for a house, paid her kids tuition and be totally debt free? You're a gotdamn moron.
Yes:pachaha: you can't turn 20,000 a month into something, you worthless kid

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Letting the house go was smart on her part. If she knew she couldn't afford it once the child support stops, then stop paying for it and take that bread and get another place.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Everything you said is dumb, A million dollars ain't shyt and she didn't get it in a fukking lump. It's a cumulative figure. Now out of this money she was supposed to have started a business bought and paid for a house, paid her kids tuition and be totally debt free? You're a gotdamn moron.
Gimme 20k a month for 15 years and I'll be straight for the rest of my life.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Letting the house go was smart on her part. If she knew she couldn't afford it once the child support stops, then stop paying for it and take that bread and get another place.
But wouldn't she want to be able to own that house as opposed to living in an apartment paying 1200-1500 a month?

I mean I get where you coming from big homie but we talking about 20 stacks a month.

I personally think she played the game wrong. She played the game wrong. Somebody gave her some bad advice. No matter what type of a$$hole you think he is(because he is) dude is providing for you and your kids. She could have had a house paid for in her name if she would be reasonable. No matter what you think of your child's father you don't project your hate for him onto your child. You have to put your ego to the side and say fukk it. Kids need their father. I don't give a fukk what today's society says.

I feel bad for the kid man:scust:. His parents are ass holes who's wrapped up into their bullshyt.