50 Cent ruthless, baby moms crib gets foreclosed on...Update: She claims she sold it

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Firstly you can be against BOTH
Secondly regulation is a sham....

Liberals are very pro-regulations but they never talk about cronyism.
Look who Obama appointed as the head of regulatory bodies, it's the execs of the same people who were the architects of the bubble.
From Execs of Chase Bank to Monsanto do yo homework!

You're talking about several different issues. Your original post only talked about people sitting on their asses and redistribution of wealth - hence my comment that this is basically an urban legend that is used by the right wing to demonize poor people who rely on social security, medicaid, disability, food stamps etc - when in the grand scheme of things those are monies that people have paid into (social security for instance), or are dwarfed when compared to the real welfare system currently in place (corporate welfare, tax credits/tax deductions that are generally only available if you have high priced tax attorneys/accountants managing your money). It's all smoke and mirrors.

Just look at the recent revelations regarding Trump being able to deduct almost $1 BILLION dollars of future income solely based on the fact that he was able to run all of his companies into the ground. Look at the carried interest provisions that allow hedge fund managers to pay a tax rate at the capital gains rate rather than the standard rate. The point of taxing capital gains at a lower rate is that you want to give people an added incentive to actually risk their own money by investing it elsewhere (the stock market or buying/selling properties etc). But hedge fund managers are not risking any of their own money. They are simply pooling together other people's money. How is that fair that someone who has ZERO skin in the game can pay a lower tax rate then someone who uses their own hard earned money to buy/sell securities?

I agree with you about Obama - but he is not a progressive and I don't think he ever really claimed to be one. People read that into him because that's what they wished he would be. Not sure what regulations you're talking about but again you're sort of missing the point. The lack of REAL regulations is largely to blame for why it is that people who were responsible for the bubbles are back in government. People from both parties have weakened what are called revolving door rules. That is why the SEC and all of these financial "regulators" never actually go after the criminals.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
A job ain't paying that mortgage....

Why wouldnt it? I assume thats a fixed 30 year mortgage lets just say 3.5%

thats about 1600-1800 a month.. of course I dont know the rate, but for a typical person with good credit it is

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
this is what this man has resorted himself to? airing dirty laundry out on IG? his fall from grace in the music world is massive. this is all we hear about regarding Curtis Jackson, from beefing with his son & baby mom's to OG's & former friends not respecting him etc.

And you report all of it, round the clock you fukking weirdo.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
And you report all of it, round the clock you fukking weirdo.

:mjlol:uhh no i don't that's @LieutenantDan 's job, i got a life outside of the Coli, but i got people like you watching me so when did i make a 50 Cent thread? exactly. where the fukk is this bozo's music first of all? fukk all this bullshyt surrounding this man.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I agree that dirty laundry should be cleaned at home, but in this case she brought all of this upon herself.

Mothers AND Father's use their kids in divorce....unfit, POS parents.

Especially posting your child on social media. Crazy shyt.

But it also sounds like she's an idiot for not expecting the well to run dry. They've had beef forever, right? All she had to do was save some money and she'd probably be just fine.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
You're talking about several different issues. Your original post only talked about people sitting on their asses and redistribution of wealth - hence my comment that this is basically an urban legend that is used by the right wing to demonize poor people who rely on social security, medicaid, disability, food stamps etc - when in the grand scheme of things those are monies that people have paid into (social security for instance), or are dwarfed when compared to the real welfare system currently in place (corporate welfare, tax credits/tax deductions that are generally only available if you have high priced tax attorneys/accountants managing your money). It's all smoke and mirrors.

Just look at the recent revelations regarding Trump being able to deduct almost $1 BILLION dollars of future income solely based on the fact that he was able to run all of his companies into the ground. Look at the carried interest provisions that allow hedge fund managers to pay a tax rate at the capital gains rate rather than the standard rate. The point of taxing capital gains at a lower rate is that you want to give people an added incentive to actually risk their own money by investing it elsewhere (the stock market or buying/selling properties etc). But hedge fund managers are not risking any of their own money. They are simply pooling together other people's money. How is that fair that someone who has ZERO skin in the game can pay a lower tax rate then someone who uses their own hard earned money to buy/sell securities?

I agree with you about Obama - but he is not a progressive and I don't think he ever really claimed to be one. People read that into him because that's what they wished he would be. Not sure what regulations you're talking about but again you're sort of missing the point. The lack of REAL regulations is largely to blame for why it is that people who were responsible for the bubbles are back in government. People from both parties have weakened what are called revolving door rules. That is why the SEC and all of these financial "regulators" never actually go after the criminals.

we need the rep system back for this kinda powerful posting.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
This n*gga said he'd ride for 2 stops...:pachaha:.

This happens often though, too many women treat child support like sole income instead of supplemental income.

technically, it shouldn't be income at all. it is money to provide for the child. not to pay mortgages, car leases, extravagant vacations and shopping sprees.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dog your whole response lets me know you are not ready to discuss this. The median salary in the U.S. for a black family of 4 is 50k, minus going into business for herself the avg. Family is doing everything that I mentioned on half of what she got.

Translation: If given a mill over 15 years you are not intelligent enough to set yourself up for life. You in fact would be broke and homeless like her. Your kids would not be in college, and you would have no means of generating income.

Some people don't get it. With 50 to 60k you can live comfortably, make investments, and have a savings as long as you don't live beyond your means. If she was getting 20k for 12 months for 10 to 15 years she should have a home that's paid for and some form of investments.

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I just checked, he got a court date Friday. She filed to increase the amount. I bet his lawyers come for him. I'ma see. Snap a pic for the coli.

Hope I don't get fired tho :hamster:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Why wouldnt it? I assume thats a fixed 30 year mortgage lets just say 3.5%

thats about 1600-1800 a month.. of course I dont know the rate, but for a typical person with good credit it is
A friend of mine just copped 415,000 house 30 year. 2100 a month and that includes taxes in escrow.