50 Cent ruthless, baby moms crib gets foreclosed on...Update: She claims she sold it

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
she had over a decade to get her shyt together. even if she took a 5 year furlough, she should be straight. no remorse

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Letting the house go was smart on her part. If she knew she couldn't afford it once the child support stops, then stop paying for it and take that bread and get another place.
She could afford it she just blew all her money cause she's dumb. $20K a month that house should have been paid off in less than 4 years. All she would have to pay after that is taxes which is cheaper than paying rent or a mortgage somewhere else.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Everything you said is dumb, A million dollars ain't shyt and she didn't get it in a fukking lump. It's a cumulative figure. Now out of this money she was supposed to have started a business bought and paid for a house, paid her kids tuition and be totally debt free? You're a gotdamn moron.

Nikka if someone was giving me $20,000 a month for 20 years, I would be a millionaire. I'd live off of $3,000 and pocket the rest. She could've went to college a million times over, got certified for various careers a million times over, started a business a million times over. She was dumb.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
But wouldn't she want to be able to own that house as opposed to living in an apartment paying 1200-1500 a month?

I mean I get where you coming from big homie but we talking about 20 stacks a month.

I personally think she played the game wrong. She played the game wrong. Somebody gave her some bad advice. No matter what type of a$$hole you think he is(because he is) dude is providing for you and your kids. She could have had a house paid for in her name if she would be reasonable. No matter what you think of your child's father you don't project your hate for him onto your child. You have to put your ego to the side and say fukk it. Kids need their father. I don't give a fukk what today's society says.

I feel bad for the kid man:scust:. His parents are ass holes who's wrapped up into their bullshyt.
No doubt she fukked up. But you can't change the past. Gotta stop putting money into that mortgage when you know yo cash bout to stop.

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ
Yall call 50cent a pos

He didn't want to be in their lives. He paid his obligation, this is no different than a sperm donor. Because it doesn't seem like he ever wanted this kid from the jump

Society got men's minds warped thinking they have to take care of "their seed". Like it's there responsibility, it's not if theybdont want to outside of financially and legally. That doesnt mean you have to be in the life ...

If a woman gets pregnant and the guy doesn't want it and she does, why is the guy on the hook for something he didn't want? Is it some sort of punishment or repercussion that you have to be in the life of people you didn't want? It's stupid... take away the legal obligation and you will see smarter decisions from women .

Yup, you don't mind your kids having a step father....

Piece of shyt

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Nikka if someone was giving me $20,000 a month for 20 years, I would be a millionaire. I'd live off of $3,000 and pocket the rest. She could've went to college a million times over, got certified for various careers a million times over, started a business a million times over. She was dumb.

Not only did this silly smut get 20K a month, it was tax free at that! She's got no one to blame but herself for her current situation. Stop trying to live beyond your means

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
According to the comments she was getting 20k monthly. So she's gotten at least 1mill throughout 50s career. If you can't see the other side of a million, own your own home, be in business for yourself, have your kids in college and be DEBT free... Then there should be no sympathy. We witnessed him tell her dozens of times it would end.

:ohhh: so she basically got over 3.3 million dollars over 14 years...

that money probably went towards expensive trips, closet full of shoes and clothes, out around town living the high life, bad investments probably one trying to invest in a shaniqua/50 cent story...

time for her to find a baller in georgia or try to get on love and hip hop

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The amount of child support that 50 Cent is required to pay to his son’s mother, Shaniqua Tomkins, was drastically reduced this week. According to the New York Post, Tomkins had originally asked for $50,000 a month in support from the superstar MC to cover living expenses for their 10 year-old son Marquis. 50 objected to the amount and brought her to court. While the case was under review, he was ordered to pay her $25,000 per month. “This guy is worth tens and tens of millions of dollars,” Tomkins’ attorney Raoul Felder argued at the time. But a judge this week cut that amount down to $6,700. “My client and I are very happy with the ruling,” said 50’s attorney Brett Kimmel.

50 Cent’s Child Support Payments Reduced - XXL

$6700 a month equals $80400 a year
this story was in February 2008 so since then she has pocketed $696800
thats alot of money to go missing

Kal-El

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
well those are good news. She got what she deserved.

Good news? You happy dawg :stopitslime:

At people callin here smut and all kind of names like yall know the ins and outs of her life :russ:

Fifty said she dumb (his ex-wife) so it must be true :mjlol: aint he stupid for even getting trapped and hustled for millions then? :usure: