50 Cent ruthless, baby moms crib gets foreclosed on...Update: She claims she sold it

leoc

All Star
Daps
Everything you said is dumb, A million dollars ain't shyt and she didn't get it in a fukking lump. It's a cumulative figure. Now out of this money she was supposed to have started a business bought and paid for a house, paid her kids tuition and be totally debt free? You're a gotdamn moron.

she got 20k per month dumbass. you know how much money that is? people out here are able to survive on 2-3k per month and this bytch can't even stay afloat anymore even though she got 20k/month for years and years.

really tho

that ain't gangsta
Supporter
Daps
she might have lost the house, but she still got her son

199viqI appreciate all the love & well wishes! There's people I never met that show more love than people that have the same blood as me, and I just want to say thank u to those who do !

Daps
Reppin
St louis
that hoe went out of her way to
fukk fif around and even turned
his seed against him.

if i was fif the shyt would go like this.

*phone ring*

son: hello:francis:
me: sup man:ehh:
son: hey dad.....whats up:francis:
me: youre gonna need a place to stay:ehh:
son: yeah my stuff is packed....dont know where we going:francis:
me: youre always welcome here....I love you.:ehh:
son: i'm gonna bring our stuff now:gladbron:
me: youre welcome here.....yo mama grown:ehh:
son: i cant just leave her like that.:francis:
me: enjoy your grandmamas couch :ehh:
son: i'm living with you man....on the way now.:patrice:
me: cool i'm about to throw a few t-bones on.:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg

JodyHiighroller

Superstar
Daps

• 50centSee this why if this bytch got hit by the Q11 bus and it dragged her, I would get out of my Bentley and ride the motherfukker 2 stops. LMAO He is going to a school connected to Hunter college, because he is advanced bytch he is 11 years old in the 8th grade. just facts. #WhereYouLivingNowMynikka LOL

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Low key this is why child support laws are so heavily slanted towards women. Its like a 3 for 1. Bad blood between parents causing ineffective parenting, the state gets their cut for enforcement and free prison labor if men can't pay, and the corporations get the benefit of giving women even more money to blow (which they always do).

Its not even a black or white thing, women love spending money frivolously

Women were given rights to have access to disposable income and actual wealth.
Females don't ever realize they are prey upon via capitalism and are used as the gravy train upon which a legal shakedown occurs.

Art Barr

No women, or woman of any color can diss a black man because we were the muscle.
that enabled them to become free and also receive reparations of which no black man has received.
Whereas all the groups black men liberated from Indian, Asian, all women and children were given reparations.

So, any disdain from any group I really know is from a place of privilege and ignorance brought upon by said privilege we actually created and protected them to receive.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Her fault but sometimes I wish 50 knew when to chill on certain things

When the mother of your child decides to wage WAR against you simply cause you moved on and became successful...you dont exercise the option to "CHILL"

YOU GO HARD IN THE PAINT CAUSE SHE IS BITTER AND STEPPED OUT HER LANE AND SEEKS TO BE YOUR COMPETITOR INSTEAD OF COPARENT :ufdup:

Trust me i been there....my babymama was taking delight in TRYING to destroy me

But KARMA is the b1tch that came and saved me... :blessed:

and this my friend is a perfrct case of Karma biting her in azz

Last edited:

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

• 50centSee this why if this bytch got hit by the Q11 bus and it dragged her, I would get out of my Bentley and ride the motherfukker 2 stops. LMAO He is going to a school connected to Hunter college, because he is advanced bytch he is 11 years old in the 8th grade. just facts. #WhereYouLivingNowMynikka LOL

This bytch tryna talk ish about his other boy for? She deserves what 50 throw her way now.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
When the mother of your child decides to wage WAR against you simply cause you moved on and became successful...you dont exercise the option to "CHILL"

YOU GO HARD IN THE PAINT CAUSE SHE IS BITTER AND STEPPED OUT HER LANE AND SEEKS TO BE YOUR COMPETITOR INSTEAD OF COPARENT :ufdup:

Trust me i been there....my babymama was taking delight in TRYING to destroy me

But KARMA is the b1tch that came and saved me... :blessed:

and this my friend is a perfrct case of Karma biting her in azz

:banderas:no better feeling than watching a bitter person put energy into your downfall only to get that wile e coyote ether
tumblr_nhvfs2vVpy1s2wio8o1_500.gif