50 Cent ruthless, baby moms crib gets foreclosed on...Update: She claims she sold it

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
50 did cut off her reality tv money, i'm sure that would've helped pay some bills.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
According to the comments she was getting 20k monthly. So she's gotten at least 1mill throughout 50s career. If you can't see the other side of a million, own your own home, be in business for yourself, have your kids in college and be DEBT free... Then there should be no sympathy. We witnessed him tell her dozens of times it would end.
If I was getting 20K a month I would have had a decent house paid off in a year and a half or two years easy.

In 2 years that's almost 500K. You can get an ok house paid down for maybe half that. She's dumb as hell. Her house was only worth 370K even if you take away that from her 2 year payments that's over $100K to live off of for 2 years. You buckle down and live a modest life and the house is paid and done.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Some of you suck at math...
50 cent had only one son and made like 100 mil...

She probably saw 3 million in child support payments...

She could have easily paid off that house

She just tried to ball every month

Nothing prevented her for making quadruple payments each month.
bytch coulda went to school, got a egree and a career making $50K + w/ no student loan debt. Then worked & lived off her salary & stacked taht $20k a month smh

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is one of the many reasons why I'm not a liberal progressive.

You can't trust people with other people's money, people will take advantage of redistribution of wealth & just sit on they asses

You're drunk off that right wing Kool-Aid. More money is stolen legally through perversions of the tax code and lack of any real regulation in the financial sector in one year, than is wasted through welfare in a decade.

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Low key this is why child support laws are so heavily slanted towards women. Its like a 3 for 1. Bad blood between parents causing ineffective parenting, the state gets their cut for enforcement and free prison labor if men can't pay, and the corporations get the benefit of giving women even more money to blow (which they always do).

Its not even a black or white thing, women love spending money frivolously