50 Cent ruthless, baby moms crib gets foreclosed on...Update: She claims she sold it

calh45

Cal
Daps
According to the comments she was getting 20k monthly. So she's gotten at least 1mill throughout 50s career. If you can't see the other side of a million, own your own home, be in business for yourself, have your kids in college and be DEBT free... Then there should be no sympathy. We witnessed him tell her dozens of times it would end.

She got 20k per month??? That's 4 million dollars. She been done fukked up if that's the case. She should've had at least a 4plex where she could be collecting rent money or setup an airbnb or something in her house.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I don't feel bad for her. She was getting paid while he was on top of the world. All she had to do is save 20 percent. She would have been set for years. Get a smaller house. This is what arrogance gets you.

:mjlol:

she just needed to save 1% and she probably would've been straight, 18 years of getting that child support while he was making bank in the 00's

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Everything you said is dumb, A million dollars ain't shyt and she didn't get it in a fukking lump. It's a cumulative figure. Now out of this money she was supposed to have started a business bought and paid for a house, paid her kids tuition and be totally debt free? You're a gotdamn moron.
Dog your whole response lets me know you are not ready to discuss this. The median salary in the U.S. for a black family of 4 is 50k, minus going into business for herself the avg. Family is doing everything that I mentioned on half of what she got.

Translation: If given a mill over 15 years you are not intelligent enough to set yourself up for life. You in fact would be broke and homeless like her. Your kids would not be in college, and you would have no means of generating income.

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kinda petty seeing that she held him down when he was bobo, nursing shots and broke. Not saying he shiuldbpay her mortgage but have some class and gratitude

LieutenantDan

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dog your whole response lets me know you are not ready to discuss this. The median salary in the U.S. for a black family of 4 is 50k, minus going into business for herself the avg. Family is doing everything thing I mentioned on half of what she got.

Translation: If given a mill over 15 years you are not intelligent enough to set yourself up for life. You in fact would be broke and homeless like her. Your kids would not be in college, and you would have no means of generating income.

not to mention she was getting more before they had a bad break up

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
Everything you said is dumb, A million dollars ain't shyt and she didn't get it in a fukking lump. It's a cumulative figure. Now out of this money she was supposed to have started a business bought and paid for a house, paid her kids tuition and be totally debt free? You're a gotdamn moron.
Maybe she could've got a smaller house ?

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Why nikkas in here talking about she should have invested in businesses and shyt :what:
The money was for their SON, she spent it all on him already!:sas2:

:pachaha:

Seriously though I wonder how often this happens. The difference between child support and lottery winners that go broke is with child support you KNOW when that shyt going stop. How irresponsible do you have to be to be spending that shyt like crazy when the kid is 16, 17 like your gravy train ain't about to stop soon

YaBishh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Dog your whole response lets me know you are not ready to discuss this. The median salary in the U.S. for a black family of 4 is 50k, minus going into business for herself the avg. Family is doing everything that I mentioned on half of what she got.

U talking about 20k/mo for her and her child. The only way she go broke is by doing exactly what she did and thats living above your means and not establishing anything for her and her child future. 20k/mo aint having u living laid? foh :what: