50 Cent Money Mayweather fallout

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Jay-Z with his $100 million house that rotted on the market for years :jbhmm: more than likely will never resell for even half of that if he decides to sell :jbhmm:

jay-z who brags about the same watches yall clowning mayweather for having :jbhmm:

jay-z who invested $60 million in tidal that will likely never see a profit :jbhmm:

jay-z who brags about buying million dollar paintings :jbhmm: before you say those can be resold as investments, so can mayweather watches, etc :jbhmm:

how exactly does jay-z act compared to mayweather :jbhmm: because he "rocks tom ford" ($5- $10,000+ a suit) :jbhmm: instead of Gucci :jbhmm:

im just curious :jbhmm: is it the expensive brunches at the Grammys :jbhmm: maybe its the same Maybachs he raps about that floyd shows off on his IG :jbhmm:

just real curious what separates the 2 in your mind :jbhmm: because their spending habits seem to be roughly the same :jbhmm:

Jay-Z is also older than Mayweather by 10 years :jbhmm:

lets revisit what Jay-Z was doing about the time he was around 30 years old :jbhmm:

tumblr_mwgfp4nrnH1qb1guio1_r1_400.gif

Jay-Z literally has a song called Money Aint a Thang :jbhmm:

do we not allow Floyd to grow as Jay-Z allegedly has :jbhmm: even though at 50 years old it seems Jay-Z still brags about overall worthless shyt, just a year ago he was rapping about dropping the top of the maybach with DJ Khaled :jbhmm: and still fumbles at times with bad investments :jbhmm: the guy literally bragged about owning 0.2% of a NBA franchise and made it seem like he was a majority owner :jbhmm:

tenor.gif

even though its widely known that Floyd has one of the most successful strip clubs in the country :jbhmm: also TMT promotions :jbhmm:

Do you Coli nikkas get off on being contrarians? Arguing just to argue. EVERYBODY with common sense knows Jay-Z has more business acumen and tact than Floyd Mayweather. 99% of people in the industry would rather do business and associate with Jay-Z rather than Floyd Mayweather, and for GOOD REASON. And Jay has been BUSINESS MINDED since DAY ONE. That’s why he started his own label at 26 years old when most rappers are signing their life and publishing away. What was Floyd’s mindset at 26? :jbhmm: Was it already on ownership? :mjlol: Yea we know the answer. And oh yea, Jay didn’t have a father or uncle who were famous rappers to help him get a name in the industry either. Jay got it out if the mud himself with no assistance and was on point since he came in.

Jay-Z sold Rocawear for $204 million dollars.

Jay-Z bought Tidal for $56 million dollars. Sprint THEN invested $200 million into Tidal for a 33% share making Tidal worth $600 million dollars. Jay-Z could sell Tidal right now and clear 10x his investment. Don’t know what math you’re using.

Jay-Z’s 40/40 Clubs bring in millions each year.

Jay-Z owns a wine company 100% that generates about $14 to $15 million dollars a year. It’s valued at $300 million dollars.

Jay-Z is a co-partner in another wine company that’s valued at $100 million.

Jay-Z owns $50 million dollars worth of real estate.

Jay-Z’s WIFE is worth $400 million dollars.

Jay-Z invested $2 million in UBER in 2013. It’s now valued at $70 million.

Jay-Z has $200 million in pure cash.

Jay-Z has an art collection worth $70 million.

Jay-Z runs a label, management company, sports management company and a touring company.

I’m leaving out a lot of stuff but Jay-Z is nothing like Floyd and you’re silly to compare the two. REAL SILLY. Jay-Z will be worth billions of dollars if he lives another 20-30 years whereas Floyd will probably crash and burn. The larger than life braggadocios bullshyt was an act to sell records for Jay-Z. In REAL LIFE he was buying tech companies, investing in real estate, starting fashion lines, and marrying a chick that has more money than most entertainers herself. It is not an act for Floyd. He is a dumbass that can’t read and keeps $100 million dollars in a savings account.

Last edited:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
neither will I when petty ass 50 is literally the only source stating this lol
To be fair who else would know? Friends will see him still spending money and assume he's rich. Hoes will see him spending money on them and assume he's rich. 50 is smart enough financially to figure it out.

That being said I don't think Floyd is broke...yet. It's inevitable given his burn rate and stupidity. He keeps millions of dollars in vaults or in rooms in his house (instead of investing). He travels via charter planes weekly. He gambles heavily. He deals with legal issues that cost money. Breh will go broke eventually...

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
All those things probably are under his income lol. Floyd Mayweather is a MULTI-millionaire if not a billionaire.:heh: jewelry, expensive clothes and cars will put a dent in that lol.
Dude probably has like 20 million of that bullshyt altogether... maybe 50 million at most.

What is that to a billionaire :mjlol:

That’s probably like $5k to homie... maybe less

And ALL of it can be resold if he is that “broke”. High end Watches, exotic cars, etc don’t depreciate in value...

And he owns his own real estate company, boxing promotions company with legit fighters, strip club that’s probably the most famous one on the West Coast... I even think he has a stake in PBC and a stake in Showtimes All Access.

That’s off the top of my head.

Meanwhile 50 got Power... His headphones failed, rap career in the gutter, G unit clothing failed, etc.

Not saying 50 broke but he was a groupie not to long ago and he still acting like one

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think it was one of those 24/7 episodes before the manny fight where it showed Floyd had most of his money in a regular checking account. That alone screams financial illiteracy, to me.

Plus his only visible investments/attempts at diversification have been baseball caps and a strip club, that came at the tail end and after his boxing career.

Floyd having cash flow problems? I don't immediately disbelieve it.

I was :dead: reading that. No index funds. No cds or money markets. Not even multiple checking accounts to be diversified. And not even a private wealth account with one of the banks that handle wealthy clients. It was a regular consumer bank that has tellers. It’s hilarious that he would really leave $100 million dollars in a PNC bank account.

• Dap
Reactions: Red

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Jay-Z bought Tidal for $56 million dollars. Sprint THEN invested $200 million into Tidal for a 33% share making Tidal worth $600 million dollars. Jay-Z could sell Tidal right now and clear 10x his investment. Don’t know what math you’re using.

So Jay-Z would get 100% of the $600 million ? Sprint would get 0%? :skip: and you are the one that wants to question math :skip: can you show us a 2020 or 2019 article of Tidal being worth $600 million :skip:

Jay-Z’s 40/40 Clubs bring in millions each year.

really? Cause every 40/40 club in Atlantic City and Las Vegas closed due to financial issues :skip: only the New York 40/40 club remains :skip: a pretty failed business venture actually :skip: 2 of the 3 he opened are closed :skip:

https://www.pressofatlanticcity.com...cle_55980714-8696-11e2-8e97-0019bb2963f4.html

40/40 Closes Its Doors

Jay-Z has $200 million in pure cash.

Jay-Z has an art collection worth $70 million.

you know this how??
EVERYBODY with common sense knows Jay-Z has more business acumen and tact than Floyd Mayweather.

is that right :jbhmm: is that why Floyd Mayweathers business ventures are thriving, TMT Promotions and The Girl Collection strip club and his partnership with Hublot

while Jay-Z tried boxing promotions as well, which I see you have left off that illustrious list of bull shyt and estimations :skip: how is that going today :skip:

You seem to only suck Jay-Z dikk on the original buys and wins but forget to cross them off the list for his losses :skip:

a true stan :salute: but keep in mind you are responding to me, a poster, who lives in reality and uses rational thought when hitting the post reply button..

dont confuse this for me saying Jay-Z isnt successful.. hes just a really stupid example to use as a barometer of some frugal savvy business man that doesnt splurge on bull shyt himself when hes built his career off of being the flyest and flaunting his money over his peers :skip:

Last edited:

BeBorn

Westside Chicago 32212
Daps
Reppin
Westside chicago
nikka hasn’t been in Floyd inner circle for almost a decade but he knows what’s in his bank account:gucci:

if it wasn’t for Power dude would be broke af as well with how much he spend, blowing money at strip clubs with 6ix9ine and shyt. Filing for bankruptcy and getting sued...

Like every 2 years for the past decade, 50 comes out saying this same shyt like “Floyd can’t read” and “Floyd going broke”...

and 50 groupies and cacs be like “yep, it’s true. I know a nikka in Vegas that knows a nikka in Vegas that knows Floyd....

50 right, only a matter of time...:troll:” like they know more than this nikka about his own finances.

Broke/rich nikkas do shyt like sell assets, liquidate businesses, FILE FOR BANKRUPTCY, be in court for money owed, etc....

Not go to Japan for free and spar for 9 milli:mjlol:

Idk bro japan for free and 9 mill I'd go just to have fun....idk anything about the mans finances or 50s either...all i know they having a better time than me....and i would trade places any of them nikkas in heartbeat

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Floyd made over 500 mill no way I believe this. U could buy mansion in new york, la, vegas and miami as well as 10 rolls royces and still not spent $15 million let alone $500 million. I was at his strip club the girl collection a few months ago and u had to have at least 2 bands on u to stay in there more than 20 minutes. Most expensive club I have ever been too and it was PACKED. Floyd was upstairs making it rain $5 bills. I refuse to believe this man is broke, especially not this soon. 20 years from now maybe but not right now....he ain't even got the time on his hands to fukk up over $500 million

Tyson earned $685 million over his career and ended up dead broke at one point.

It’s definitely possible.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
First off Floyd ain't nowhere near billionaire status cause of this thing called taxes. A issue he already had in the past.
But it's impossible to know how much money he has left really, Floyd (and his stans) always talks about how he makes money outside of boxing
And he is clearly pass his prime. So the easiest confirmation to me that he is nearing brokeness is if he steps back in the ring :manny:

Dark Knyght

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
I dont think he means hes going broke, he meant he doesn't have liquid cash like that.. He might have put his money in investments that you guys have spoken about. When he say low on dough, he means on hand cash. Low on dough,for the average person is like having less than $100 until you get paid next week or some shyt. Low on dough for rich people is like I only have 2 million left, so i shouldn't spend it on something silly.

Last edited:

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Jay-Z with his $100 million house that rotted on the market for years :jbhmm: more than likely will never resell for even half of that if he decides to sell :jbhmm:

jay-z who brags about the same watches yall clowning mayweather for having :jbhmm:

jay-z who invested $60 million in tidal that will likely never see a profit :jbhmm:

jay-z who brags about buying million dollar paintings :jbhmm: before you say those can be resold as investments, so can mayweather watches, etc :jbhmm:

how exactly does jay-z act compared to mayweather :jbhmm: because he "rocks tom ford" ($5- $10,000+ a suit) :jbhmm: instead of Gucci :jbhmm:

im just curious :jbhmm: is it the expensive brunches at the Grammys :jbhmm: maybe its the same Maybachs he raps about that floyd shows off on his IG :jbhmm:

just real curious what separates the 2 in your mind :jbhmm: because their spending habits seem to be roughly the same :jbhmm:

Jay-Z is also older than Mayweather by 10 years :jbhmm:

lets revisit what Jay-Z was doing about the time he was around 30 years old :jbhmm:

tumblr_mwgfp4nrnH1qb1guio1_r1_400.gif

Jay-Z literally has a song called Money Aint a Thang :jbhmm:

do we not allow Floyd to grow as Jay-Z allegedly has :jbhmm: even though at 50 years old it seems Jay-Z still brags about overall worthless shyt, just a year ago he was rapping about dropping the top of the maybach with DJ Khaled :jbhmm: and still fumbles at times with bad investments :jbhmm: the guy literally bragged about owning 0.2% of a NBA franchise and made it seem like he was a majority owner :jbhmm:

tenor.gif

even though its widely known that Floyd has one of the most successful strip clubs in the country :jbhmm: also TMT promotions :jbhmm:
Get him!!! These dudes act like they know what Jay spending lol and this is all known so who knows what else he has his money into. "Look at how Jay acts compared to Floyd":dead:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
First off Floyd ain't nowhere near billionaire status cause of this thing called taxes. A issue he already had in the past.
But it's impossible to know how much money he has left really, Floyd (and his stans) always talks about how he makes money outside of boxing
And he is clearly pass his prime. So the easiest confirmation to me that he is nearing brokeness is if he steps back in the ring :manny:

Nevada has no state income tax, which means that all retirement income is tax-free at the state level.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Floyd Mayweather's Net Worth: What He Really Makes (and Spends)

Net worth RIGHT now is between 560 million and 1 Billion... no less

one of 3 athletes to ever earn a billion in their careers

At one point, earned over 100 million in a year just in endorsements and investments... he just doesn’t have many endorsements due to a high asking prices...

Etc., etc, Y’all still talking about “dude is broke” after 10+ years of this dumb shyt:mjlol:

Like we said, if he was broke wouldn’t he be selling off shyt, liquidating shyt, folding businesses, and filing for bankruptcy like 50 actually did?