50 Cent Money Mayweather fallout

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
reading through the replies it's obvious some of yall are missing the point as usual. it ain't about whose "side" you're on. that's childish. it's about how the financial game is played when you're making the kinda money dudes like Floyd make and you have to rely on people to advise you on how to invest that money. notice that whenever we hear about a Black athlete/entertainer going broke we hear about exotic cars and shoes and private planes and women, but we don't ever hear the names of any accountants or financial planners or agents. ever. go read up on how T.O. lost most of his 80 mil - it was by people Drew Rosenhaus steered him to. go watch the episode of the T.O. show where he found out his money was gone. and he had to sign an NDA so he can't even warn others and tell em what happened, and I bet most of em have to sign one.

50 isn't in any better shape if he signed the POA either, he's just still bringing in good money because he's still involved in projects that are making money, but when that's all said and done I wouldn't be surprised if he finds out he's in financial trouble and his "advisers" have cleaned him out.

i hate to see any Black man lose what they busted their ass for, especially when it was because of some documents some jew with a fancy suit and slicked back hair had that Black man sign. all it is is legalized theft.

years ago Oprah said the best financial advice she ever got was from Bill Cosby, who told her to never ever give anyone the power to sign checks on her money.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tyson earned $685 million over his career and ended up dead broke at one point.

It’s definitely possible.

Tyson made 200 million he's whole career, Don King was taking most of his money and he never had 200 million at one time like mayweather has

every year people say mayweather going broke, if he was really going broke nobody would have to say, he never lost in the ring so this is the only way people feel like they can attack him its pitiful lmao

Floyd business partners with greatest business man alive today AL haymom and you think he going broke lmao

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps
Tyson earned $685 million over his career and ended up dead broke at one point.

It’s definitely possible.
He had Don King Literally IN his pockets. Tyson also didnt own multiple bussiness that can bring in millions on there own. I also agree floyd could end up broke, but not this early...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
reading through the replies it's obvious some of yall are missing the point as usual. it ain't about whose "side" you're on. that's childish. it's about how the financial game is played when you're making the kinda money dudes like Floyd make and you have to rely on people to advise you on how to invest that money. notice that whenever we hear about a Black athlete/entertainer going broke we hear about exotic cars and shoes and private planes and women, but we don't ever hear the names of any accountants or financial planners or agents. ever. go read up on how T.O. lost most of his 80 mil - it was by people Drew Rosenhaus steered him to. go watch the episode of the T.O. show where he found out his money was gone. and he had to sign an NDA so he can't even warn others and tell em what happened, and I bet most of em have to sign one.

50 isn't in any better shape if he signed the POA either, he's just still bringing in good money because he's still involved in projects that are making money, but when that's all said and done I wouldn't be surprised if he finds out he's in financial trouble and his "advisers" have cleaned him out.

i hate to see any Black man lose what they busted their ass for, especially when it was because of some documents some jew with a fancy suit and slicked back hair had that Black man sign. all it is is legalized theft.

years ago Oprah said the best financial advice she ever got was from Bill Cosby, who told her to never ever give anyone the power to sign checks on her money.

Until you get that money yourself you can't speak on

50 sound butt hurt and jealous of mayweather

Mayweather told him to send the contracts to AL because that's who HANDLES THE shyt

do you want to talk to the police or do you want them to talk to your lawyer, that his job

when you want to book Jay-Z for a concert you can't ask Jay-Z directly lmao you have to talk to the person who books his shows lmao

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
I think it was one of those 24/7 episodes before the manny fight where it showed Floyd had most of his money in a regular checking account. That alone screams financial illiteracy, to me.

Plus his only visible investments/attempts at diversification have been baseball caps and a strip club, that came at the tail end and after his boxing career.

Floyd having cash flow problems? I don't immediately disbelieve it.

You realise that having a lot of cash is not an indicator that someone will have cashflow problems (it is the opposite).

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So Jay-Z would get 100% of the $600 million ? Sprint would get 0%? :skip: and you are the one that wants to question math :skip: can you show us a 2020 or 2019 article of Tidal being worth $600 million :skip:

really? Cause every 40/40 club in Atlantic City and Las Vegas closed due to financial issues :skip: only the New York 40/40 club remains :skip: a pretty failed business venture actually :skip: 2 of the 3 he opened are closed :skip:

https://www.pressofatlanticcity.com...cle_55980714-8696-11e2-8e97-0019bb2963f4.html

40/40 Closes Its Doors

you know this how??

is that right :jbhmm: is that why Floyd Mayweathers business ventures are thriving, TMT Promotions and The Girl Collection strip club and his partnership with Hublot

while Jay-Z tried boxing promotions as well, which I see you have left off that illustrious list of bull shyt and estimations :skip: how is that going today :skip:

You seem to only suck Jay-Z dikk on the original buys and wins but forget to cross them off the list for his losses :skip:

a true stan :salute: but keep in mind you are responding to me, a poster, who lives in reality and uses rational thought when hitting the post reply button..

dont confuse this for me saying Jay-Z isnt successful.. hes just a really stupid example to use as a barometer of some frugal savvy business man that doesnt splurge on bull shyt himself when hes built his career off of being the flyest and flaunting his money over his peers :skip:

Jay-Z is the first Hip Hop Billionaire. The fact you would even try to dismiss that is disgusting :scust: He's started multiple businesses, has been about business since he came in the game, and he is the model that all rappers after him followed who wanted to become their own boss and own their own destiny. He changed the culture. Did Floyd change boxing? No. Nobody mentions him as a great. They mention Ali, Frazier, Tyson, Foreman. Never Floyd. Jay-Z changed rap. Before him, nikkas were just rappers. After him, nikkas realized they could use rap as a vehicle to become an entrepreneur. He did that. And he's a GOAT rapper too. He's not a GOAT "pound for pound" rapper :childplease: He's a GOAT :umad: But downplay that for daps :childplease:

You skipped over Ace of Spades being a $300 million company. Why? Because you have no argument for that.

You skipped over Dusse being a $100 million company. Why? Because you have no argument for that.

You skipped over Jay-Z's wife being worth $400 million herself. Why? Because you have no argument for that. How much is Floyd's chick worth again? Oh yea right :skip: 3 Redbottoms, an iPhone 8 and an Instagram account :lolbron:Jay-Z can never work another day in his life, leech of Beyonce and still have the same amount of money Floyd has :mjlol:

You skipped over Jay-Z investing Uber in 2013 when it was a small company earning 35 times what he paid for it. Why? Because you have no argument for that.

You skipped over Jay-Z selling Rocawear and Rocafella for millions of dollars and running a major music and sports management company. Why? We know by now :scust:

And to refute your point about the 40/40 club. He opened locations in NYC, Atlantic City, Atlanta, Las Vegas and Brooklyn. Only two of them closed. The other three are open and very much profitable but, keep hating :umad:

Just stop :stopitslime:

The nerve of you to compare him to that buffoon. I'm really disgusted man :hhh:

Artist, Icon, Billionaire: How Jay-Z Created His $1 Billion Fortune

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Until you get that money yourself you can't speak on

50 sound butt hurt and jealous of mayweather

Mayweather told him to send the contracts to AL because that's who HANDLES THE shyt

do you want to talk to the police or do you want them to talk to your lawyer, that his job

when you want to book Jay-Z for a concert you can't ask Jay-Z directly lmao you have to talk to the person who books his shows lmao

my nikka i speak on whatever the fukk i feel like who the fukk is you

i don't care what them dudes got going on, i say the same thing everytime i hear about a Black man with a fortune potentially losing it.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
He's started multiple businesses, has been about business since he came in the game, and he is the model that all rappers after him followed who wanted to become their own boss and own their own destiny. He changed the culture. Did Floyd change boxing? No. Nobody mentions him as a great.

:skip: yeah I think we're done here, have a great weekend :salute:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:skip: yeah I think we're done here, have a great weekend :salute:

We been done :mjlol:

Trying to downplay a billionaire who married a woman worth half a billion herself to defend a cat who can't read. You lost your mind with that :mjlol:

Have a good weekend too though :salute:

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Jay-Z with his $100 million house that rotted on the market for years :jbhmm: more than likely will never resell for even half of that if he decides to sell :jbhmm:

jay-z who brags about the same watches yall clowning mayweather for having :jbhmm:

jay-z who invested $60 million in tidal that will likely never see a profit :jbhmm:

jay-z who brags about buying million dollar paintings :jbhmm: before you say those can be resold as investments, so can mayweather watches, etc :jbhmm:

how exactly does jay-z act compared to mayweather :jbhmm: because he "rocks tom ford" ($5- $10,000+ a suit) :jbhmm: instead of Gucci :jbhmm:

im just curious :jbhmm: is it the expensive brunches at the Grammys :jbhmm: maybe its the same Maybachs he raps about that floyd shows off on his IG :jbhmm:

just real curious what separates the 2 in your mind :jbhmm: because their spending habits seem to be roughly the same :jbhmm:

Jay-Z is also older than Mayweather by 10 years :jbhmm:

lets revisit what Jay-Z was doing about the time he was around 30 years old :jbhmm:

tumblr_mwgfp4nrnH1qb1guio1_r1_400.gif

Jay-Z literally has a song called Money Aint a Thang :jbhmm:

do we not allow Floyd to grow as Jay-Z allegedly has :jbhmm: even though at 50 years old it seems Jay-Z still brags about overall worthless shyt, just a year ago he was rapping about dropping the top of the maybach with DJ Khaled :jbhmm: and still fumbles at times with bad investments :jbhmm: the guy literally bragged about owning 0.2% of a NBA franchise and made it seem like he was a majority owner :jbhmm:

tenor.gif

even though its widely known that Floyd has one of the most successful strip clubs in the country :jbhmm: also TMT promotions :jbhmm:

Poor comparison

Jay is married to beyonce who is worth a half bill on her own if not more

Mayweather just has his income

You talking bout Mayweather own a successful strip club...:mjlol:

Jay got spotify,
Jay had rocawear and still makes money off it
Jay has ROC nations that's signs professional athletes of all sports
And jay been eating off Rihanna for decades
Not including all of roc a fella publishing, and beyonce's
Jay got all prince's catoglouge..:wow:

Jay's investment game makes Mayweather's investments look like little league..

There is NO comparison.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Jay got spotify,

:leon: you just dropped a coli exclusive, Jay-Z got spotify :leon: someone call TMZ :leon:

Jay had rocawear and still makes money off it

No he doesnt, he actually just had to rebuy part of Rocawear in November for $15 million because he used the logo illegally and they sued him for copyright infringement :skip: this was just last November, 4 months ago :skip:

Jay has ROC nations that's signs professional athletes of all sports

*Owned by Live Nation

And jay been eating off Rihanna for decades

*Live Nation, which owns Roc Nation, owns the publishing rights to Rhianna, who hasnt dropped an album in 3-4 years. Jay-Z got a flat rate with Live Nation, he gets 0% from Rhianna or J Cole music

Not including all of roc a fella publishing, and beyonce's

Colombia Records owns the master recordings to Beyonce discography :skip:

Jay got all prince's catoglouge..
:what: what fantasy world do you live :what: that was a rumor, Universal and the Prince Estate still owns Prince's catologue..

Jay's investment game makes Mayweather's investments look like little league..

well I guess when you make up half his investments in fairy tale land like you just did it would be easy to look at it like that :skip: 90% of the shyt you posted just isnt true :skip:

Last edited:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Floyd Mayweather's Net Worth: What He Really Makes (and Spends)

Net worth RIGHT now is between 560 million and 1 Billion... no less

one of 3 athletes to ever earn a billion in their careers

$440 million is a hellavu gap :dwillhuh:
Aka they don't know
Earning over a billion dollars is not a billion dollars after taxes. This is common sense.
Like I said none of us know and I wouldn't believe HIM (or 50). I'm going off his moves, if we never see dude fight again he probably cool. Otherwise i'm doubting :usure: