50 Cent Money Mayweather fallout

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jay-Z with his $100 million house that rotted on the market for years :jbhmm: more than likely will never resell for even half of that if he decides to sell :jbhmm:

jay-z who brags about the same watches yall clowning mayweather for having :jbhmm:

jay-z who invested $60 million in tidal that will likely never see a profit :jbhmm:

jay-z who brags about buying million dollar paintings :jbhmm: before you say those can be resold as investments, so can mayweather watches, etc :jbhmm:

how exactly does jay-z act compared to mayweather :jbhmm: because he "rocks tom ford" ($5- $10,000+ a suit) :jbhmm: instead of Gucci :jbhmm:

im just curious :jbhmm: is it the expensive brunches at the Grammys :jbhmm: maybe its the same Maybachs he raps about that floyd shows off on his IG :jbhmm:

just real curious what separates the 2 in your mind :jbhmm: because their spending habits seem to be roughly the same :jbhmm:

Jay-Z is also older than Mayweather by 10 years :jbhmm:

lets revisit what Jay-Z was doing about the time he was around 30 years old :jbhmm:

tumblr_mwgfp4nrnH1qb1guio1_r1_400.gif

Jay-Z literally has a song called Money Aint a Thang :jbhmm:

do we not allow Floyd to grow as Jay-Z allegedly has :jbhmm: even though at 50 years old it seems Jay-Z still brags about overall worthless shyt, just a year ago he was rapping about dropping the top of the maybach with DJ Khaled :jbhmm: and still fumbles at times with bad investments :jbhmm: the guy literally bragged about owning 0.2% of a NBA franchise and made it seem like he was a majority owner :jbhmm:

tenor.gif

even though its widely known that Floyd has one of the most successful strip clubs in the country :jbhmm: also TMT promotions :jbhmm:

Damn...you ain’t have to do him like this :russ:

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
i peeped what 50 said about him having the mind of a 15 year old...plus the rumor that he can't read..mayweather might be r lelly with boxing gloves...i believe it

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
When people are going broke they stop paying bills, literally no one has claimed Floyd hasn’t payed them nor is he selling anything in his vast collection of valuables...y’all just said he spends a lot and has so many people on his staff so something isn’t adding up.

Use half a brain here and try to muster up some common sense....
Exactly

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
I can definitely believe that Floyd is going broke. As far as what broke is at his level of money. Anything is within the realm of possibility. I also don’t think I can trust everything 50 is saying either. So until there’s an official story on about Floyd’s dire financial status, I’m going to continue thinking that he’s okay.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I don't know how or why...what difference does it make...i like money may...but 50 was once in the inner circle...i know he ain't hood broke or some destitute sh1t...plus he's famous off clout alone he with always be able to make money...come its not impossible for him to lose huge amounts of money...watch a 24/7 he supports the whole money team...his baby moms his women his boy his families....plus you know people stealing from him whenever a opportunity presents its self....i think it depends on what you called broke....i would love to mayweather broke nikka...hell 50 bankrupt is good with me nikka.....if i had a 10th of what they got life would be a dreamworld....and a nightmare for those who wronged me
nikka hasn’t been in Floyd inner circle for almost a decade but he knows what’s in his bank account:gucci:

if it wasn’t for Power dude would be broke af as well with how much he spend, blowing money at strip clubs with 6ix9ine and shyt. Filing for bankruptcy and getting sued...

Like every 2 years for the past decade, 50 comes out saying this same shyt like “Floyd can’t read” and “Floyd going broke”...

and 50 groupies and cacs be like “yep, it’s true. I know a nikka in Vegas that knows a nikka in Vegas that knows Floyd....

50 right, only a matter of time...:troll:” like they know more than this nikka about his own finances.

Broke/rich nikkas do shyt like sell assets, liquidate businesses, FILE FOR BANKRUPTCY, be in court for money owed, etc....

Not go to Japan for free and spar for 9 milli:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Jay-Z with his $100 million house that rotted on the market for years :jbhmm: more than likely will never resell for even half of that if he decides to sell :jbhmm:

jay-z who brags about the same watches yall clowning mayweather for having :jbhmm:

jay-z who invested $60 million in tidal that will likely never see a profit :jbhmm:

jay-z who brags about buying million dollar paintings :jbhmm: before you say those can be resold as investments, so can mayweather watches, etc :jbhmm:

how exactly does jay-z act compared to mayweather :jbhmm: because he "rocks tom ford" ($5- $10,000+ a suit) :jbhmm: instead of Gucci :jbhmm:

im just curious :jbhmm: is it the expensive brunches at the Grammys :jbhmm: maybe its the same Maybachs he raps about that floyd shows off on his IG :jbhmm:

just real curious what separates the 2 in your mind :jbhmm: because their spending habits seem to be roughly the same :jbhmm:

lets revisit what Jay-Z was doing about the time he was around 30 years old :jbhmm:

do we not allow Floyd to grow as Jay-Z allegedly has :jbhmm: even though at 50 years old it seems Jay-Z still brags about overall worthless shyt, just a year ago he was rapping about dropping the top of the maybach with DJ Khaled :jbhmm: and still fumbles at times with bad investments :jbhmm: the guy literally bragged about owning 0.2% of a NBA franchise and made it seem like he was a majority owner :jbhmm:

tenor.gif

even though its widely known that Floyd has one of the most successful strip clubs in the country :jbhmm: also TMT promotions :jbhmm:

You just Takeover’d this thread:picard:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
When you have a collection of million dollar watches among other diamond chains, belt buckles, and phone cases. A collection of exotic cars in NY, Cali, Vegas, and Miami... A staff of bodyguards, cooks, users, and women... Then you spend most of your time jet setting around the WORLD in a JET THAT YOU OWN. I could see him fukking that dough up.
All those things probably are under his income lol. Floyd Mayweather is a MULTI-millionaire if not a billionaire.:heh: jewelry, expensive clothes and cars will put a dent in that lol.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
not too long ago 50 was...

...in floyd's house
...in floyd’s bedroom
...on floyd's bed
...flossing floyd's money

...none of this is an exaggeration...50 acting like a scorned bytch smh...don’t care how rich coli stans will tell me he is...don’t care how gangster coli stans will tell me he is...dude has ridiculous female tendencies @ times smh

*edit*

correction...he wasn’t on the bed lol :rolleyes:

full

Last edited:

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Breh you gotta think semi critically
You can play instruments without knowing how to read music
R.kelly admitted not being able to read and still made millions.
Floyd is a fighter, he became a millionaire based on his fighting skills, reading is not relevant for what he does, especially when can watch film and have a coach explain it to him.

The fact that 50 got the TMT trademark tells you all you need to know about floyd and the his handlers, they dropped ball on something as simple as a brand copyright, what else could they be fuccing up..:manny:
:usure: you sure about that?TMT THE MONEY TEAM Trademark of Mayweather Promotions, LLC - Registration Number 5276556 - Serial Number 85818463 :: Justia Trademarks

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas

tenor.gif

Bro you just Super Ugly'd this /Thread:scusthov: