50 Cent Money Mayweather fallout

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Floyd is high profile. Bank gonna take care of him regardless. And This is the exact reason he wont be going broke. He knows exactly what he has going in and coming out. Floyd doesnt use credit cards either.

Athletes dont go broke from a few lambos and gold chains. They go broke from lawsuits, divorce, failed business ventures and bad investments thinking they are Warren buffet. Sometimes the smartest thing to do for someone not business savvy is nothing and just leave the money alone in an account.

Investing in index funds =/= Thinking you’re Warren Buffett

I hope you don’t believe this in real life :stopitslime:

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
No way Floyd is broke. I refuse to believe this

Bro yes he is,y’all just don’t want to believe it because he puts on fronts and always makes an absurd amount of money when he does fight. His upkeep is probably ridiculous on top of him not being smart at all

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
No I didn’t, I said he would still be doing it idiot...

You do know that fight was part of a business deal, right?

nikka did that for a “measily” 9 million and spent it that weekend :mjlol:

Only thing you clowns got is “FlOyD wIlL bE BrOke.. MaTtEr oF tImE”... been saying this a whole decade while 50, PAC, etc., filing for bankruptcy :unimpressed:

Spread TMT brand to Japan. A made over 10 million for a light bit of sparring.

Hardly the move of a desperate man.

Listen, I'm not here to debate Floyd's bank accounts. I'm not on either side here. Just posting that he engaged in an exhibition.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
This board is INFESTED with trolls and white people. People in here SWEARING that a successful black man is broke off the word of his enemies:mjtf: a black man whose NEVER filed for bankruptcy. A black man whose NEVER had anyone accuse him of not paying what he owes. A black man with MULTIPLE businesses. A black man whose NEVER lost in his profession.

The reason people hate Floyd Mayweather is simply because he’s NEVER lost. He’s a black man you can point to and say that he’s never been humbled. And that KILLS you whiteys. Jay- Lost to Nas. MJ lost to the Pistons early in his career. Tiger got taken down. Tyson took an L to Buster Douglass, Lennox Lewis, and Don King. Will Smith has had movies that flopped. Michael Jackson had the bullshyt pedophile accusations.

If Mayweather never fights again, he will go down as an all time WINNER. Let that sink in. Accept it. There’s a black man you won’t be able to see go down in flames. BASK IN IT you klansmen

Daps
Reppin
NULL
he probably did spend $100M since his last fight. And he has many hundreds more. He's been said he's heavily invested in prime NY real estate amongst other things. No one else is really cashing checks as big as he does so you can't compare his spending habits to other rich folks.

lol sure

Umoja

Veteran
Daps

Use more than just remotes to express your point breh.

If I'm looking at a balance book to assess whether a company will experience cashflow difficulties, the first thing that I would look at is the current assets and current liabilities.

Having a lot of cash means that it isn't a question of whether he can collect on debts and sell inventory in order to pay his bills.

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
I've always said this. I don't understand why so many people dislike Floyd so much, even other black folks. Some people even genuinely HATE the dude. He's one of the best ever at his craft and usually those type of people are generally loved but :mjpls:
A lot of people view him as a bad & cold hearted person, that’s a big reason.

AJD

Superstar
Daps
Im far more of a 50 fan than floyd and you gotta be a brain dead nikka to believe Floyd is broke. :comeon:

We all know which folk WISH dude was broke though:mjpls:

Im just on the first pages and got 3 more pages to read, lets see how many more crakkers expose themselves.

ePNbAOd.gif

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
This board is INFESTED with trolls and white people. People in here SWEARING that a successful black man is broke off the word of his enemies:mjtf: a black man whose NEVER filed for bankruptcy. A black man whose NEVER had anyone accuse him of not paying what he owes. A black man with MULTIPLE businesses. A black man whose NEVER lost in his profession.

The reason people hate Floyd Mayweather is simply because he’s NEVER lost. He’s a black man you can point to and say that he’s never been humbled. And that KILLS you whiteys. Jay- Lost to Nas. MJ lost to the Pistons early in his career. Tiger got taken down. Tyson took an L to Buster Douglass, Lennox Lewis, and Don King. Will Smith has had movies that flopped. Michael Jackson had the bullshyt pedophile accusations.

If Mayweather never fights again, he will go down as an all time WINNER. Let that sink in. Accept it. There’s a black man you won’t be able to see go down in flames. BASK IN IT you klansmen

You believe that Fif is COINTELPRO?