Daps
Tm-graphic-Highest-Paid-Athletes-v3.jpg

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
So if he could barely read how tf did he ever become a billionaire :mjlol:

Breh you gotta think semi critically
You can play instruments without knowing how to read music
R.kelly admitted not being able to read and still made millions.
Floyd is a fighter, he became a millionaire based on his fighting skills, reading is not relevant for what he does, especially when can watch film and have a coach explain it to him.

The fact that 50 got the TMT trademark tells you all you need to know about floyd and the his handlers, they dropped ball on something as simple as a brand copyright, what else could they be fuccing up..:manny:

TDUBB

All Star
Daps
I think it was one of those 24/7 episodes before the manny fight where it showed Floyd had most of his money in a regular checking account. That alone screams financial illiteracy, to me.

Plus his only visible investments/attempts at diversification have been baseball caps and a strip club, that came at the tail end and after his boxing career.

Floyd having cash flow problems? I don't immediately disbelieve it.

Dude can't read and always has IRS problems. Im willing to bet he doesn't even know what a Roth IRA is.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I dont think You actually read the article you posted here.. its clickbait mostly.. most of the people on that list are divorced wives of billionaires who won some millions in the divorce settlement and lost it later.. hence “losing billions”

The 2 legit billionaires on that list that potentially lost it are in jail or trial for hiding billions and fleeing the country to not pay the banks...

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
The Coli hates 50 so y'all don't wanna believe nor side with him when it comes to anything. But I'm sure 50 telling the truth. When it comes to 50 he's always on point when it comes to business. Only thing that has ever fukked his business up was lawsuits. Other than that 50 is known to be cheap and doesn't waste or trick off money like Floyd does. It's very believable Floyd might be going broke or just generally low on funds.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
People invested in Floyd so they don’t want to believe he’ll go broke but nobody who has Floyd’s kind of money acts as foolish as him or spends money like him. Look at how Jay-Z acts and now look at how Floyd acts. It’s only a matter of time.
Jay-Z with his $100 million house that rotted on the market for years :jbhmm: more than likely will never resell for even half of that if he decides to sell :jbhmm:

jay-z who brags about the same watches yall clowning mayweather for having :jbhmm:

jay-z who invested $60 million in tidal that will likely never see a profit :jbhmm:

jay-z who brags about buying million dollar paintings :jbhmm: before you say those can be resold as investments, so can mayweather watches, etc :jbhmm:

how exactly does jay-z act compared to mayweather :jbhmm: because he "rocks tom ford" ($5- $10,000+ a suit) :jbhmm: instead of Gucci :jbhmm:

im just curious :jbhmm: is it the expensive brunches at the Grammys :jbhmm: maybe its the same Maybachs he raps about that floyd shows off on his IG :jbhmm:

just real curious what separates the 2 in your mind :jbhmm: because their spending habits seem to be roughly the same :jbhmm:

Jay-Z is also older than Mayweather by 10 years :jbhmm:

lets revisit what Jay-Z was doing about the time he was around 30 years old :jbhmm:

tumblr_mwgfp4nrnH1qb1guio1_r1_400.gif

Jay-Z literally has a song called Money Aint a Thang :jbhmm:

do we not allow Floyd to grow as Jay-Z allegedly has :jbhmm: even though at 50 years old it seems Jay-Z still brags about overall worthless shyt, just a year ago he was rapping about dropping the top of the maybach with DJ Khaled :jbhmm: and still fumbles at times with bad investments :jbhmm: the guy literally bragged about owning 0.2% of a NBA franchise and made it seem like he was a majority owner :jbhmm:

tenor.gif

even though its widely known that Floyd has one of the most successful strip clubs in the country :jbhmm: also TMT promotions :jbhmm:

Last edited:

BeBorn

Westside Chicago 32212
Daps
Reppin
Westside chicago
I don't know how or why...what difference does it make...i like money may...but 50 was once in the inner circle...i know he ain't hood broke or some destitute sh1t...plus he's famous off clout alone he with always be able to make money...come its not impossible for him to lose huge amounts of money...watch a 24/7 he supports the whole money team...his baby moms his women his boy his families....plus you know people stealing from him whenever a opportunity presents its self....i think it depends on what you called broke....i would love to mayweather broke nikka...hell 50 bankrupt is good with me nikka.....if i had a 10th of what they got life would be a dreamworld....and a nightmare for those who wronged me

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
The Coli hates 50 so y'all don't wanna believe nor side with him when it comes to anything. But I'm sure 50 telling the truth. When it comes to 50 he's always on point when it comes to business. Only thing that has ever fukked his business up was lawsuits. Other than that 50 is known to be cheap and doesn't waste or trick off money like Floyd does. It's very believable Floyd might be going broke or just generally low on funds.

just a year ago 50cent bought like 5 high end cars in 5 days and bragged about spending a few million on new jewelry. you guys seem to pick and choose when buying depreciating assets effects people you want it to effect..

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
just a year ago 50cent bought like 5 high end cars in 5 days and bragged about spending a few million on new jewelry. you guys seem to pick and choose when buying depreciating assets effects people you want it to effect..

That was around his birthday I think. I remember him saying something about spoiling himself. It might have been his birthday or cuz Power ratings were doing good. But he hasn't splurged like that since.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
That was around his birthday I think. I remember him saying something about spoiling himself. It might have been his birthday or cuz Power ratings were doing good. But he hasn't splurged like that since.

he hasnt spent like $3-5 million frivolously since 6 months ago? how money savvy of him :duck: