50 Cent Money Mayweather fallout

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If it's TRUE that fifty trademarked the TMT brand and floyd failed too, shows Floyd's lack of mental resolve, if true, he's in trouble

nah it would just means 50 a snake, but 50 don't know what he talking about and neither do you, he said he filed in delaware, so it only is trademark in that state

just like if I had Coli Donuts in one state, somebody else can have Coli Donuts in another state it ain't shyt I can do about it

you need a Federal trademark for it to cover the entire country and the Federal Trademark would prevent 50 from using outside whatever city in Delaware he used for the business address

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Money in vs money out..
He's not making the same amount of money he was when he fighting.
But he's not curtailing his spending based on his current money IN situation.
Dude owed millions in taxes, with the handlers that he has, that should never happen, that was major red flag
How do you know what he’s spending nikka... IG:mjlol:

Dude makes 300 mil in one fight, almost a billi in a career, but clowns gonna say shyt like “MoNeY iN mOneY oUt” because he spent 20 mil on random shyt:mjlol:

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
I don’t even understand these nikkas...

50 been talking about Floyd for years and just gets ignored..

but if broke ass, troll ass 50 says that Floyd is broke then it must be true :troll:

Breh I got people in vegas, I was hearing about this way before fifty spoke on it..where there's smoke there fire somewhere...:yeshrug:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
People invested in Floyd so they don’t want to believe he’ll go broke but nobody who has Floyd’s kind of money acts as foolish as him or spends money like him. Look at how Jay-Z acts and now look at how Floyd acts. It’s only a matter of time.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
you missed this huh?

No I didn’t, I said he would still be doing it idiot...

You do know that fight was part of a business deal, right?

nikka did that for a “measily” 9 million and spent it that weekend :mjlol:

Only thing you clowns got is “FlOyD wIlL bE BrOke.. MaTtEr oF tImE”... been saying this a whole decade while 50, PAC, etc., filing for bankruptcy :unimpressed:

GetSomeMoney

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Many of yall don't understand what 300 million+ in cash is, what that looks like. People have to remember, Floyd is around 300-500 million+ liquid!! When/If a billionaire loses money, it's probably because most of their money is tied to stock, in an investment. You don't lose 500 million in cash, you just don't, has it happened before? Yes, but that shyt is damn near impossible. 50 Cent is jealous of Floyd's money, period.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So if he could barely read how tf did he ever become a billionaire :mjlol:

The fact you believe anything 50 said loses credibility. Reading out loud is fukking different than reading in your head.

R Kelly wrote a thousand hit songs and couldn’t read a children’s book. Y’all not even making sense. Anyone who keeps garbage bags full of money around the house is a buffoon.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
When people are going broke they stop paying bills, literally no one has claimed Floyd hasn’t payed them nor is he selling anything in his vast collection of valuables...y’all just said he spends a lot and has so many people on his staff so something isn’t adding up.

Use half a brain here and try to muster up some common sense....

Red

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think it was one of those 24/7 episodes before the manny fight where it showed Floyd had most of his money in a regular checking account. That alone screams financial illiteracy, to me.

Plus his only visible investments/attempts at diversification have been baseball caps and a strip club, that came at the tail end and after his boxing career.

Floyd having cash flow problems? I don't immediately disbelieve it.