50 Cent Money Mayweather fallout

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
I don't know if Floyd's broke. I doubt he is. But if you're spending more than what's coming in, eventually you WILL go broke, no matter how much you made.
That's all it is is basic math. All that frivolous shyt adds up quick af over time.

Brehs getting in their feelings talking about "yall are cacs, yall are c00ns, yall hate Floyd so much, u just a hater. Floyd could never go broke in this lifetime! " :mjlol:

None of us know honestly and I doubt anyone cares. But to feel like it's impossible he could ever become broke is naive as hell.

Tyson in his prime made over 400 Million in his career. But STILL went broke.

Mayweather has made more than Tyson but has similar extreme spending habits (i.e. cars, hos, private jets, random ass shyt, half a mill on pigeons :mjlol:the whole 9) so to think it's impossible is just naive. I wouldn't be surprised at all

Last edited:

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
All you guys that dont believe at nicca that can barely read and supports well over 100 people and trust his money lawyers who are 10x times smarter then him.

I got people WHO LIVE IN vegas, they told me floyd was running low on cash LAST YEAR,
I hated to hear it, but after considering all the factors yea...he probably a low millionaires and dropping

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Got to be.

I’ll admit Floyd buys dumb shyt but a billionaire broke just like that :mjlol:

Meanwhile how many times 50 filed for bankruptcy, tried to use Floyd’s name to promote a brand Floyd didn’t ask for, stalking IG thots for money owed, etc...

But yeah... let’s believe the gossiping ass nikka that got cut off that Floyd is broke:mjlol:

Most billionaires are billionaires because of investments and returns. Floyd WAS his investment, and he dont fight no more, even of he promoting fights that's nothing compared to what he was getting when HE, Himself was
fighting.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
That's all it is is basic math. All that frivolous shyt adds up quick af over time.

Brehs getting in their feelings talking about "yall are cacs, yall are c00ns, yall hate Floyd so much, u just a hater. Floyd could never go broke in this lifetime! " :mjlol:

None of us know honestly and I doubt anyone cares. But to feel like it's impossible he could ever become broke is naive as hell.

Tyson in his prime made over 400 Million in his career. But STILL went broke.

Mayweather has made more than Tyson but has similar extreme spending habits (i.e. cars, hos, private jets, random ass shyt, half a mill on pigeons :mjlol:the whole 9) so to think it's impossible is just naive. I wouldn't be surprised at all

Tyson made 400M for his career.....Floyd made 300M for one fight

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Y’all pick and choose what y’all wanna believe. You really wanna believe Floyd is broke, so if 50 says he is you’ll run with it. 50 knows little about Floyd’s bank account. Also 50 is a professional liar and troll, who actually filed for bankruptcy, not Floyd. Think niqqas, damn. :pachaha:
I’m starting to believe a lot of these dudes are hating ass cacs

If Floyd was broke he would’ve been selling shyt left and right, desperately fighting probably overseas, etc.

But listen to 50 of all people talk about another mans finances

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
All you guys that dont believe at nicca that can barely read and supports well over 100 people and trust his money lawyers who are 10x times smarter then him.

I got people WHO LIVE IN vegas, they told me floyd was running low on cash LAST YEAR,
I hated to hear it, but after considering all the factors yea...he probably a low millionaires and dropping
So if he could barely read how tf did he ever become a billionaire :mjlol:

The fact you believe anything 50 said loses credibility. Reading out loud is fukking different than reading in your head.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
It's not the same as HIM fighting, not even close.
Dude if fifty can swindle floyd out of the TMT trademark easily what else do you think people is doing behind his back
Does it even HAVE to be?

what is Floyd doing now to pay bills if he’s fukking broke genius:mjlol:

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Does it even HAVE to be?

what is Floyd doing now to pay bills if he’s fukking broke genius:mjlol:
Money in vs money out..
He's not making the same amount of money he was when he fighting.
But he's not curtailing his spending based on his current money IN situation.
Dude owed millions in taxes, with the handlers that he has, that should never happen, that was major red flag