O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
You cacs want Floyd to go broke sooo bad. :mjgrin:
Got to be.

I’ll admit Floyd buys dumb shyt but a billionaire broke just like that :mjlol:

Meanwhile how many times 50 filed for bankruptcy, tried to use Floyd’s name to promote a brand Floyd didn’t ask for, stalking IG thots for money owed, etc...

But yeah... let’s believe the gossiping ass nikka that got cut off that Floyd is broke:mjlol:

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
Y’all pick and choose what y’all wanna believe. You really wanna believe Floyd is broke, so if 50 says he is you’ll run with it. 50 knows little about Floyd’s bank account. Also 50 is a professional liar and troll, who actually filed for bankruptcy, not Floyd. Think niqqas, damn. :pachaha:

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
Floyd made over 500 mill no way I believe this. U could buy mansion in new york, la, vegas and miami as well as 10 rolls royces and still not spent $15 million let alone $500 million. I was at his strip club the girl collection a few months ago and u had to have at least 2 bands on u to stay in there more than 20 minutes. Most expensive club I have ever been too and it was PACKED. Floyd was upstairs making it rain $5 bills. I refuse to believe this man is broke, especially not this soon. 20 years from now maybe but not right now....he ain't even got the time on his hands to fukk up over $500 million
When you have a collection of million dollar watches among other diamond chains, belt buckles, and phone cases. A collection of exotic cars in NY, Cali, Vegas, and Miami... A staff of bodyguards, cooks, users, and women... Then you spend most of your time jet setting around the WORLD in a JET THAT YOU OWN. I could see him fukking that dough up.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I don't know if Floyd's broke. I doubt he is. But if you're spending more than what's coming in, eventually you WILL go broke, no matter how much you made.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
floyd will never be hood broke......I hope.
I tell people on the regular that if youre rich
you cant just sit on the money.
everything you buy is taxed and taxes
stop for nobody.
if youre buying expensive shyt and aint
putting money back that shyt will dry up
fast as fukk.
I pray dude aint that fukkin stupid.
vHgYOwi.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
It’s believable. Floyd waste loads of money on cars, jewelry and charted flights.
wastes or invests?:mjpls:

It ain’t hard to believe and 50 wouldn’t lie about some shyt like that..

you see floyd out here wit the bags of cash and dumb shyt.. I def believe he burned through that money in 2-3 years flat.
bruh this statement is real stannish:huhldup:

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Englewood Chicago to Southwest Atlanta
You cacs want Floyd to go broke sooo bad. :mjgrin:

when all else fails just call folks cacs, the colis favorite :wow:

The hate for Floyd is unbelievable. You'd believe he killed someone.

People hate him so much that they seriously believe a random statement with no proof by 50 cent. SMH

I don’t see hate. Just people saying he might be spending too much money