50 Cent “I’d like to forget about G-Unit”

GetRichOrDieTryin

Superstar
Daps
If one the g unit members had gotten superstar status 50 would have beefed with them. So either way he ended up resenting them :yeshrug:

I think he is trying to fully transcend from being known as a rapper to a pop culture figure like snoop
What are u talking about

He wanted banks and yayo to be biggerthan him so he could do other shyt.

Look at banks victory, it's obvious banks has the best verse but 50 is adlibbing for banks. He did everything he could to put banks at the forefront.

Hes moreso disappointed than mad.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
To much fukk shyt happened outside of the music. Record real nikka convos with Buck. Threw his mans in the bushes. Beefed with Floyd. shytted on Banks, Slow, Trav, Monsta and numerous other. His Instagram antics not to mention the mess with his son.

I mean you could argue that hes poison :manny:
He got shot 9 times. Anything else is just extra. I keep having to remind myself that he’s looking at life and his peers completely differently.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Funny that 50 says this... reminds me of a poster on here saying that G Unit was like a gangsta boy band, makes me :russ: :laff: :laff: every time I think about it.

I'm not surprised 50 feels this way.... shytty clothing brand that didn't age well with tank tops made specially for fakkits :huhldup:

Super thug raps when Banks is not a street nikka and Buck be getting his colo blasted by trannies :huhldup:

Added a new member (Game) he leaves and disses the group and starts the GUNOT brand and has the longest music career out of everybody in G Unit :huhldup:

Dissed Jada on Piggy Bank which backfired like a mofo and the LOX treats G Unit like a verbal pinata dropping countless diss songs ethering 50 and G Unit :huhldup:

Signs Olivia to try and compete with Murder Inc's Ashanti which ended up flopping :huhldup:

G Unit after 04 was rough, Piggy Bank is when things started to go downhill, idiot was dissing other rappers for simply doing a song with Ja Rule :mjlol:

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
“My Contract’s fukked Up And Yours Is Too” :francis:

Interscope still eating from all of these guys.

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
If you ask me where everything went wrong for g unit. 50 released his second album too soon and didn't allow g unit to solidify itself. He should have waited 5 years or gave himself time. Focused on everyone else and the label then put out his second album. G unit would have been still around.

The Massacre sold 9.4M albums generating $140M

Nobody was pushing for a Yayo, Banks or Buck album.. these dudes weren’t stars

Edub

Veteran
Daps
50 hate all them nikkas....whooo kid too:mjlol:

nikka wore a shirt that’s constantly tellin Whoo Kid to call him daddy....50 hate them cats...Yung Buck turned gay.....he hate them :mjlol::russ:....,prolly think about all the money he wasted on them:mjlol:

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

nikka wore a shirt that’s constantly tellin Whoo Kid to call him daddy

Whoo Kid disturbs me. Laughs too hard at anything 50 says. The other day someone posted a video where he was describing what touring was like, saying 50 would be just smacking cats around, talking about "he loves me, it's like a love smack :mjgrin:", whoever put that video together then played a scene of Tina Turner getting smacked by Ike in the movie. :dead:

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider

nikka wore a shirt that’s constantly tellin Whoo Kid to call him daddy....50 hate them cats...Yung Buck turned gay.....he hate them :mjlol::russ:....,prolly think about all the money he wasted on them:mjlol:

Buck was probably the last straw:russ: