50 Cent “I’d like to forget about G-Unit”

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
50 hate all them nikkas....whooo kid too:mjlol:

nikka wore a shirt that’s constantly tellin Whoo Kid to call him daddy....50 hate them cats...Yung Buck turned gay.....he hate them :mjlol::russ:....,prolly think about all the money he wasted on them:mjlol:

:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To much fukk shyt happened outside of the music. Record real nikka convos with Buck. Threw his mans in the bushes. Beefed with Floyd. shytted on Banks, Slow, Trav, Monsta and numerous other. His Instagram antics not to mention the mess with his son.

I mean you could argue that hes poison :manny:

Argue?

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Whoo Kid disturbs me. Laughs too hard at anything 50 says. The other day someone posted a video where he was describing what touring was like, saying 50 would be just smacking cats around, talking about "he loves me, it's like a love smack :mjgrin:", whoever put that video together then played a scene of Tina Turner getting smacked by Ike in the movie. :dead:
Yea whoo kid was always a weirdo to me, hip hop supposed to be full of lions, and this cat made a lane basically bein a pu$$y......I never like his interviews because he always on some off brand shyt that nikkas just don’t do.........
Buck was probably the last straw:russ:

yea, that tranny shyt probably made fif officially sign off, where can you go in hip hop after that......it was a wrap

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
What are u talking about

He wanted banks and yayo to be biggerthan him so he could do other shyt.

Look at banks victory, it's obvious banks has the best verse but 50 is adlibbing for banks. He did everything he could to put banks at the forefront.

Hes moreso disappointed than mad.

you think 50 would have liked to play 2nd fiddle to his shooter or his little man :usure:??

he had the hottest crew dropping the hottest tapes of course he was doing adlibs and hyping banks

. from a business standpoint of course he would have liked them to blow up but Im speaking as a person that is watching 50 be petty for 15 years now: his ego wouldnt allow that imo :yeshrug:

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
there's no reason after each of their first albums, if G Unit disbanded right then and Curly cut them off then, that 15 years later they all couldnt be in a better position

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Funny that 50 says this... reminds me of a poster on here saying that G Unit was like a gangsta boy band, makes me :russ: :laff: :laff: every time I think about it.

I'm not surprised 50 feels this way.... shytty clothing brand that didn't age well with tank tops made specially for fakkits :huhldup:

Super thug raps when Banks is not a street nikka and Buck be getting his colo blasted by trannies :huhldup:

Added a new member (Game) he leaves and disses the group and starts the GUNOT brand and has the longest music career out of everybody in G Unit :huhldup:

Dissed Jada on Piggy Bank which backfired like a mofo and the LOX treats G Unit like a verbal pinata dropping countless diss songs ethering 50 and G Unit :huhldup:

Signs Olivia to try and compete with Murder Inc's Ashanti which ended up flopping :huhldup:

G Unit after 04 was rough, Piggy Bank is when things started to go downhill, idiot was dissing other rappers for simply doing a song with Ja Rule :mjlol:

Curtis is a massive crab. Jay Z can tell you that. Ghostface and Rae roasted Yayo on radio. Ross just finished that government agent.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I listened to that audiobook, while i think he’s a clown for saying this it doesnt surprise me. He was naive to think all they had to do was follow his blueprint and it would’ve been exactly the same.