50 Cent “I’d like to forget about G-Unit”

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
remember When people used to compare 50 & Games discographies like it was fair? Game a fukking weirdo off the mic but even in the last 5 years, way after the mainstream stopped giving a fukk he was still able to release 1992, Born 2 Rap & The Doc 2 & 2.5

50 had classics in the early 2000’s but he could never...

Yea Game held his own, his weird antics turn people away from his music though. 50 gave up on music and moved onto other things. Guess not everyone cares to keep putting out projects, might as well give fans what they want.

Kal-El

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
To much fukk shyt happened outside of the music. Record real nikka convos with Buck. Threw his mans in the bushes. Beefed with Floyd. shytted on Banks, Slow, Trav, Monsta and numerous other. His Instagram antics not to mention the mess with his son.

I mean you could argue that hes poison :manny:

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
Atleast yay and fif really grew up together and got love for eachother.

Game being a “ battered wife” to wack and he just met the nikka after her got rich. N let wack shyt all over his dead homie and his idol pac while not doing shyt.
Didnt Wack save dude from getting rolled on, whilst he was on Sunset Blvd if I remember which is how they connected.

But I hear you Wack 100 is a sucker but seemingly has a lot of influence in Games business affairs.

However Game was never going to be the yes man 50 wanted him to be, which is why it was never gonna work.

Last edited:

Krazy

Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
To much fukk shyt happened outside of the music. Record real nikka convos with Buck. Threw his mans in the bushes. Beefed with Floyd. shytted on Banks, Slow, Trav, Monsta and numerous other. His Instagram antics not to mention the mess with his son.

I mean you could argue that hes poison :manny:
Its so obvious.

The common denominator is him lol...He falls out with family and friends all day everyday but people gonna act like it must they fault and not his.
Theres a reason he cant keep friends.

Krazy

Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
Up until the scenes with Young Butt:scust:
They gonna be recalling tour stories and then they gonna get a light bulb moment about Buck:skip:

"Remember that time Buck went missing and we found was coming out the hotel room with that crazy dude, laughing and giggling high as shyt...with his top...missing and just his box...?":ohhh:

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
Its so obvious.

The common denominator is him lol...He falls out with family and friends all day everyday but people gonna act like it must they fault and not his.
Theres a reason he cant keep friends.

This might be the most bytch made shyt I ever read on this forum.

You're on some hoe shyt with that post.

"Yaaas girl. He so mean and doesn't even put the toilet seat down"

Negged for too much estrogen tendencies oozing from thar keyboard.

Krazy

Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
This might be the most bytch made shyt I ever read on this forum.

You're on some hoe shyt with that post.

"Yaaas girl. He so mean and doesn't even put the toilet seat down"

Negged for too much estrogen tendencies oozing from thar keyboard.
Just as estrogen oozing as 50s post on instagram when he couldnt wait to tell everyone that Floyd was the reason Hayes killed himself and his girl because Floyd was allegedly sleeping with her but hey...
:umad:

Get mad:win:

Max Goonberg

Superstar
Daps
Didnt Wack save dude from getting rolled on, whilst he was on Sunset Blvd if I remember which is how they connected.

But I hear you Wack 100 is a sucker but seemingly has a lot of influence in Games business affairs.

However Game was never going to be the yes man 50 wanted him to be
, which is why it was never gonna work.

because he was yes man- ing for other nikkas like henchman and wack. Not because he’s a G or a stand up guy.

if it wasn’t wack or henchman he’d b riding other dikk. Pause.

Letting a nikka u jus met run ya business and lil homie u is hoe shyt. That nikka wack not even from Compton lol.