50 Cent “I’d like to forget about G-Unit”

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
If one the g unit members had gotten superstar status 50 would have beefed with them. So either way he ended up resenting them :yeshrug:

I think he is trying to fully transcend from being known as a rapper to a pop culture figure like snoop

Daps
the nikka a bozo.. you can privately not want to continue down that road but to continually and publicly shyt on them with zero provocation shows what a fukk nikka he is.

Exactly. 50 is projecting his own failure as an artist on gunits failure as a whole.

Like when Banks has that second wind with BBB and Start it up he got offered to go to Good Music with Kanye but stayed loyal to 50 and payed for it.

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
Just as estrogen oozing as 50s post on instagram when he couldnt wait to tell everyone that Floyd was the reason Hayes killed himself and his girl because Floyd was allegedly sleeping with her but hey...
:umad:

Get mad:win:
You know more spicy details about 50 as a hater than me as a fan

:hhh:

Hoe.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
50 was a drug dealer, he was running his little crew, that mentality never left. Once a worker in your crew isn't getting the work off and is more of a liability than an asset...because you have to take the work that he didnt sell and give it to one of the other better workers to get off, or you have to get it off yourself...it's making shyt harder than it should be and its clear as day that this person is totally useless and of no value. That's how he sees the G-Unit rappers imo. The boss isnt supposed to feel like he does more for you than you do for him. You as the worker are supposed to bring him money, not the other way.

The G-Unit men who were runnin around blowin at people in the street for him and protecting his life with their own he still feeds them and they're still there, the ones that are alive and free that didnt make him leery.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
because he was yes man- ing for other nikkas like henchman and wack. Not because he’s a G or a stand up guy.

if it wasn’t wack or henchman he’d b riding other dikk. Pause.

Letting a nikka u jus met run ya business and lil homie u is hoe shyt. That nikka wack not even from Compton lol.
Didn't he say first time he met Wack he gave him 10K? Sounds like extortion lol